Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASSIST] - purchasing Antminer ASIC  (Read 246 times)
Wusolini (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:50:40 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 06:13:31 PM by Wusolini

Hi, we all know buying an antminer is a pain in the ass. High demand, crappy website, lot of bulk buyers, speculators etc.
I'm willing to assist you with purchasing your beloved miner (for small fee of course).

EDIT: Based on this tweet it seems this offer is not necessary anymore.

I hate people who just order them without actual intention to buy it (and blocking them from others) thus I first collect the demand and then will try to fill it up.

Here's how it should work:

1 - Send me PM request and provide order details (see below)
2 - I will create new email at mail.com (this one does not require phone nr.) and register new bitmain account (will try to use similar nick as you have on this forum).
3 - I will order specific nr. of miners with specific delivery address and payment method.
4 - If successful I will provide you proof and ask you to escrow the funds (at your cost) - just reminding BTC, LTC payments are time limited so we had to be quick (thus I prefer no escrow or purchasing via USD wire. with trusted members I might go first).
5 - Once i'm paid (or funds escrowed) I will hand over both email and bitmain account to you (you should immediately a link phone nr, 2fa etc. to secure it).

For this service I'm going to charge 1% fee (total order sum) payable in BTC (pay me after your order being validated by bitmain)
This is my BTC addy: 1Ko4s5YUHnF2JxjUmFL953QCu1yB8vsaZ6

Interested?
PM with:
- miner you want and amount (w or w/o PSU)
- preferred payment method
- full delivery address
- any additional info you consider important

Only serious buyers. Trusted members (NO NEWBIE ACCOUNTS)

Disclaimer:
Can't guarantee I will be successful (can only guarantee I will give a try)
Your personal info is strictly confidential (I will never share or give/sell it to third party).
I reserve the right to refuse any request (my capacity obviously limited)
There is no obligation from your side ( if you will be successful as well I'm not going to insist on finishing our deal )

ACTUAL OFFER:

N/A (waiting for new batch release)

HISTORY:

Antminer L3+ (7 Sept) at 11AM (GMT+8). Payment methods: USD, BTC, LTC, DASH
https://twitter.com/BITMAINtech/status/905402104457527297
RESULT: Not successful  Angry (I was able to put into cart, but not any further)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:14:21 AM

The thing you mention any one can do it by there own sir why they need your service and why they pay you . Also you are not sure if they accepted or not  " If successful I will provide you proof and ask you to escrow the funds (at your cost) "

i am not getting why you started this service as you are not 100% sure i they accept it or not by you also .. IF you are 100% sure if you accept it then everyone will take your service
Wusolini (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:29:58 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 04:21:53 AM by Wusolini

The thing you mention any one can do it by there own sir why they need your service and why they pay you . Also you are not sure if they accepted or not  " If successful I will provide you proof and ask you to escrow the funds (at your cost) "

i am not getting why you started this service as you are not 100% sure i they accept it or not by you also .. IF you are 100% sure if you accept it then everyone will take your service

I'm pretty sure you have not tried to buy any of last few batches. Check bitman twitter (and history) ... there is a LOT of people who were not able to finish the order.
Go ahead and try to buy some ( now you have chance ).

I'm definitely sure this way is much better than what most people here do: Creating order, not paying it and then selling the accounts (if not sold they just wasted the capacity making serious customers/miners angry ).
Just giving people an opportunity to raise their chances in purchasing some.

But true, I forgot bitmain can refuse my order. Will update the OP with "payable after order confirmed (valid)".  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: