Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you need Referrals? I have the ultimate guide how to get them!  (Read 359 times)
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:09:52 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 08:30:47 AM by RealBitcoin

I have the ultimate guide how to get referrals for any bitcoin service, bitcoin website or any other place you want.

I know it's a big business nowadays to get referrals to gambling websites, faucets, or other bitcoin websites. You can earn a lot of commissions from good high quality websites. The big challenge is to get them cheap!

I can help you get a shit ton of referrals for the cheapest price possible that I know of. I have discovered the best way to advertise your referral link for the cheapest price so that you can get the best referrals!

DESCRIPTION:
To give you an idea, I can deliver 1 referral for roughly 6000 satoshi (+/- variance), with a CTR of about 70%, all referrals are human but not all of them might be active in the long term. So an active referral cost ratio might be 10,000-20,000 satoshi. Even then where do you get 1 referral for 20,000 satoshi? It's a very good deal for you  Smiley

EDIT: I got many requests and I dont have time to work with all of them so I rather sell the method now so that you can do it yourself!

PM me if you are interested!

MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:15:00 AM

I'm interesting this.
Why you don't post here detail..?
PM only?
Need to pay you for this information and how much?
Thanks.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:46:09 AM

Even though you don't directly mention this, I am assuming this method is for sale rather than you just giving it away, correct? If so, you really should be elaborating on what this method entails and what is required from an individual before being able to execute this method. Also some sort of guarantee should be given rather than just hypotheticals. I would usually offer myself for a vouch, but given the nature of this product and how I have no real way of testing it out, I will pass on this. I would still like to know if anyone is able to make any decent money with this method by using it with different websites where referring people is required. Also, does this only work for bitcoin/crypto-related websites?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:00:37 AM

I have the ultimate guide how to get referrals for any bitcoin service, bitcoin website or any other place you want.

I know it's a big business nowadays to get referrals to gambling websites, faucets, or other bitcoin websites. You can earn a lot of commissions from good high quality websites. The big challenge is to get them cheap!

I can help you get a shit ton of referrals for the cheapest price possible that I know of. I have discovered the best way to advertise your referral link for the cheapest price so that you can get the best referrals!

DESCRIPTION:
To give you an idea, I can deliver 1 referral for roughly 6000 satoshi (+/- variance), with a CTR of about 70%, all referrals are human but not all of them might be active in the long term. So an active referral cost ratio might be 10,000-20,000 satoshi. Even then where do you get 1 referral for 20,000 satoshi? It's a very good deal for you  Smiley

PM me if you are interested!

Hi,

If you easy can get referrals, my offer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2151602.0

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:11:16 AM

Even though you don't directly mention this, I am assuming this method is for sale rather than you just giving it away, correct? If so, you really should be elaborating on what this method entails and what is required from an individual before being able to execute this method. Also some sort of guarantee should be given rather than just hypotheticals. I would usually offer myself for a vouch, but given the nature of this product and how I have no real way of testing it out, I will pass on this. I would still like to know if anyone is able to make any decent money with this method by using it with different websites where referring people is required. Also, does this only work for bitcoin/crypto-related websites?

I can give out the information too, but that will cost more. I can't give guarantees, referral behavior is changing depending on the site you use, I can only give estimates based on the sites I have worked with.

Yes this method is profitable if you choose the right kind of website which I can tell if you send me your referral link. A referral should cost you no more than 10,000-20,000 satoshi, so if your referral earns you more than this in commissions, which should be easy, then you make money.

Doesnt have to be crypto only, but I have only tested it on crypto, I guess it would work with other sites too.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:01:00 AM

I can give out the information too, but that will cost more. I can't give guarantees, referral behavior is changing depending on the site you use, I can only give estimates based on the sites I have worked with.

Yes this method is profitable if you choose the right kind of website which I can tell if you send me your referral link. A referral should cost you no more than 10,000-20,000 satoshi, so if your referral earns you more than this in commissions, which should be easy, then you make money.

Doesnt have to be crypto only, but I have only tested it on crypto, I guess it would work with other sites too.

Are we talking about real referrals here or are we talking about botnets/spammers that could possibly get you banned in some, if not all crypto/referral sites? Also, does it have anything to do with marketing a page or setting up a website to do with indexing categories of websites with which referral links are used? I assume not considering that there is actually a price per referral, which still makes me question if these are actually bots we are talking about. These would be pretty much useless as you can already get them from other sources.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:03:00 AM

Are we talking about real referrals here or are we talking about botnets/spammers that could possibly get you banned in some, if not all crypto/referral sites? Also, does it have anything to do with marketing a page or setting up a website to do with indexing categories of websites with which referral links are used? I assume not considering that there is actually a price per referral, which still makes me question if these are actually bots we are talking about. These would be pretty much useless as you can already get them from other sources.

It sounds like one of these organizations from Asia, where real people do anything online with real accounts, like votings etc etc. But of course you never now. I am not sure about this offer ... and how it was presented here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: