Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING OFFWHITE HOODIE  (Read 817 times)
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:43:55 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 10:42:29 PM by aTriz

Hello, I am looking to sell an off white diagonal spray hoodie, the black edition. The hoodie is brand new and real.

Looking for around 400 USD for this, and I'll pay shipping costs. If you want yours faster, you will have to pay more for express shipping.

Escrow is a must unless you trust me enough to send first.

Below are pictures:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:56:02 AM

What is the size of this hoodie?

The hoodie looks great, but no offence - I think you should consider lowering your price. 400 USD at this moment is a bit too much, especially when you can't try it on before buying  Undecided

EDIT: Try listing it in the Auctions thread! You might find more luck there  Wink
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:06:15 PM

Can you provide us with proof of purchase from a reputable seller? Otherwise, this could easily be a fake from China that costs 10 bucks.
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:09:55 PM

What is the size of this hoodie?

The hoodie looks great, but no offence - I think you should consider lowering your price. 400 USD at this moment is a bit too much, especially when you can't try it on before buying  Undecided

EDIT: Try listing it in the Auctions thread! You might find more luck there  Wink

Size is extra small, and I will eventually lower the price if no one seems to have interest in it, to probably 350 USD.

May auction it, but I don't think I could go very high with it.

You see the pattern on the back? Compare it to any legitmate off white hoodie on the official website and you can see the patterns match perfectly.

aTriz (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:28:43 PM

Here is some more information on the hoddie, mostly related to size.

I am around 170 cm tall and it fits me perfectly so I would assume that anyone who is 160-180 would be able to wear it without problems, and if it doesn't fit, I'll be happy to offer a refund, although you will have to pay shipping fees then.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:58:04 AM

You see the pattern on the back? Compare it to any legitmate off white hoodie on the official website and you can see the patterns match perfectly.

So you are asking me to compare the pattern from a low quality image to a legitimate website? The point of a fake is to look real, asking me to compare it, is just plain stupid. Please provide the proof of purchase or I will have to report this to a moderator.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:34:21 AM

So you are asking me to compare the pattern from a low quality image to a legitimate website? The point of a fake is to look real, asking me to compare it, is just plain stupid. Please provide the proof of purchase or I will have to report this to a moderator.

Can you kindly explain why he has to show you proof of purchase instead of proof of legitimacy ?  It could be a non-refundable gift like grandma did back in the time  Roll Eyes , anyway very good job asking for verifications on purchases looks like this forum has a lot of scammers fishin around.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:55:12 AM

Can you kindly explain why he has to show you proof of purchase instead of proof of legitimacy ?  It could be a non-refundable gift like grandma did back in the time  Roll Eyes , anyway very good job asking for verifications on purchases looks like this forum has a lot of scammers fishin around.
There is no way for him to proof legitimacy other than proof of purchase from a legitimate and reputable seller. Unless, you can think of a way. But I am sure as hell not going to be comparing the pattern in the photo to the pattern on a legitimate website.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:37:27 AM

LOL.  Lmao this is too funny.  Both the suggestion and the response had me rolling.  Seriously though, you can't sell high end items without having some way to prove authenticity.  Noone will take you seriously, especially if you are asking for payment in crypto

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:02:36 PM

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what makes the hoodie worth ~$400 USD?

ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:15:35 AM

ill buy it at most $100 btc for it to get shipped,$350 still seems to high and we can use escrow does it have zips on the inside?
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:23:19 PM

My question still stands if the OP is willing to clarify.  Wink

DannaWond

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:50:08 AM

Just a query, why is the price too high? $350- $400 is it like a limited edition hoodie?
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:09:05 AM

My question still stands if the OP is willing to clarify.  Wink

Just a query, why is the price too high? $350- $400 is it like a limited edition hoodie?

It's an exclusive hoodie, the website basically only sells high tier clothing.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:13:42 AM

Yeah, it's too high. Maybe a collector of that limited edition that is a fan of that brand would agree with that price because it's just a normal hoodie for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: