Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Value Will Soar High in the Future  (Read 1068 times)
pranaja (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:38:21 AM

Bitcoin phenomenon is predicted to be more massive in the future. In fact, the digital currency is mentioned in the middle of a bubble economy or economic bubble.
how do you think?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:55:00 AM

I think with the growing population that are starting to understand or adapt the use of cryptocurrency, bitcoin will be of worth in the future. So yes, there's an economic bubble for the digital currencies and we don't know yet until when this will end especially that there a lot of advantages when dealing with crypto over fiat.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:59:44 AM

Bitcoin phenomenon is predicted to be more massive in the future. In fact, the digital currency is mentioned in the middle of a bubble economy or economic bubble.
how do you think?
that's also the reason why us,china and south korea are trying to regulate this currency as we seen more people are getting engage with this type
of investment I knew that the future will be brighter for all of us who believes and hold our bitcoin, as I seen more big names are showing interest
and showing how market will be change.
Senkuli

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:37:27 AM

how do you think?
it is true, that bitcoin phenomenon will be more powerful in the future, we can note the development of bitcoin from time to time which shows very significant progress.
bitcoin began to be noticed in various countries around the world, some of the existing state governments are beginning to study bitcoin, they have started trying to make the regulation of bitcoin usage in the future because of the enthusiasm of the bitcoin users.
for the long-term future bitcoin will certainly be highly developed and feasible in use on the whole world.
pranaja (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:04:40 AM

how do you think?
that's also the reason why us,china and south korea are trying to regulate this currency as we seen more people are getting engage with this type
of investment I knew that the future will be brighter for all of us who believes and hold our bitcoin, as I seen more big names are showing interest
and showing how market will be change.

And always we emphasize, that investment always carries a certain risk, and Bitcoin there are exceptions in this rule. At the same time, digital currencies will hold promise because of very little potential ownership of other assets in the world today. All signs point to Bitcoin being the flagship store in the value sector in the future
alex_mercer

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:12:32 AM

how do you think?
Well, we have never seen how Bitcoin behaves in the midst of an economic crisis, so there is no indicator. But I think it's a consensus among people who understand Bitcoin and economics the fact that there is nothing better than a decentralized currency as a safe haven when all other assets are in trouble.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:24:59 AM

how do you think?

It's been in discussion and debates from way back until now if bitcoin can make a dramatical change of perception about crypto currency.. We may speculating much but time tell us that bitcoin is on top now when we talked about future value.. Holding be an advantage for some who do have much bitcoin at this moment.. So invest now as its increases never will be stopped..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:37:11 AM

Bitcoin's worth will keep doubling in midterm. Its logarithmic price tables clearly show we are not in bitcoin bubble, instead its altcoin bubble. When alt bubble explodes bitcoin going to raise even higher to $20k.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:16:28 AM

Bitcoin's worth will keep doubling in midterm. Its logarithmic price tables clearly show we are not in bitcoin bubble, instead its altcoin bubble. When alt bubble explodes bitcoin going to raise even higher to $20k.
Make sense, so when btc dumps, alt dumps too. But will eventually goes high again. Alt depends in btc and does really been possibility of increases as time passed by. It's evident as from how it start to what it reach now. Btc really a future.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:14:34 PM

how do you think?

It is happening and it will be more massive, bitcoin is the future of currency even though it is digital currency. Because it is a global currency so meaning it can use by all people that has access to a computer and internet.

If this is the economic bubble for bitcoin then how much more when it become more stable, I would bet the price of it would be reach a million per piece. It is just a matter of time.
Cranidos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:44:01 PM

how do you think?

How do I think? Silently I guess Grin jk

I also see Bitcoin will be massive in the future. I have a concrete mindset that generally and averagely will increase over time. This has been proven months and years ago. I just hope that this increase will be as stable as possible. I do not want a quick soar but giving a quick crash afterwards. A healthy, stable increase is much preferred.

SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:25:12 PM

how do you think?
Better to say economic revolution/innovation which will sooner or later replace traditional banking approach and will give complete financial freedom to citizens.

Bitcoin is not an economic bubble, bubble term is coined by few bankers who don't believe in bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:46:57 PM

how do you think?
Better to say economic revolution/innovation which will sooner or later replace traditional banking approach and will give complete financial freedom to citizens.

Bitcoin is not an economic bubble, bubble term is coined by few bankers who don't believe in bitcoin.

For me, I don't think that bitcoin will replace traditional banks. They have been with us so I doubt that they will be gone. They maybe obsolete though. However, I would like to take advantage of having a bank and bitcoin. But I have to agree that bitcoin has really gave us financial freedom through earning in trading or for just holding on it. So I'm speculating that there is no way that it will go down but the price will go up in the near future. And don't believed in bubble, because we won't see it again. Last bubble we have is 2013.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:54:32 PM

We are not in the bubble. I can understand why many keeps on saying that. You say that there will is a predicted that bitcoin will be more massive so I think thats not appropriate when you say bubble economy. Its true that bitcoins value will soar high in the future and that is simply because of adoption.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:58:44 PM

how do you think?

Youur guess is as good as mine or as good as anybody’s for that matter. Bitcoin doesn’t have a precedence, it returns have broken many of the known models of returns. So it is my personal feeling that anybody who claims that they can make an exact prediction is guessing.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:13:15 PM

Now is the future of Bitcoin. All that was hidden about Bitcoin is almost revealed now unlike in 2009 - 2010 when it was greeted with lots of skepticism. The future or tomorrow belongs to the altcoins and that is why a country like China is clamping down on dubious ICOs. This is China's own way of sanitizing the crypto business in its domain.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:37:08 AM

I think with the growing population that are starting to understand or adapt the use of cryptocurrency, bitcoin will be of worth in the future. So yes, there's an economic bubble for the digital currencies and we don't know yet until when this will end especially that there a lot of advantages when dealing with crypto over fiat.

Bitcoin is becoming more scarce as time goes on. There are fewer being mined every year and more people want to own some Bitcoins. In addition to this, there are constantly Bitcoins being lost every year as people lose private keys, move coins to the wrong address, leave dust on wallets, or just due without anyone knowing about the Bitcoins. All these things will make the price of Bitcoin continue to rise over time.
pranaja (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:57:18 AM

how do you think?

an economic bubble is a term for trading in large volumes at prices that are very different from their intrinsic value. In other words, the product or asset is sold at a price higher than the base price.

The situation is not separated from the Bitcoin trade surge is so high amid the ongoing demand.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:19:07 AM

how do you think?
I agree with your point that it will be more massive in the future. As of this moment, there are already lots of people who are earning profit and now interested into Bitcoin. Its community is getting bigger and bigger as time passes by and as more people are being awared of cryptocurrency. It will highly affect the future of Bitcoin which will surely be expensive and more indemand due to its advantages over other cryptos.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:19:49 AM

Nothing new, everyone knows about it except those newbie or close minded person. All are expecting it to happen because that is really the fate of btc. It's just we don't know how high it would be and how long we need to wait.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: