Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China Trolled US!  (Read 2563 times)
CaptainCurious

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:54:54 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 12:11:36 PM by CaptainCurious

Did we blow up Bittrex? Can’t get it to respond now.

Managed to catch the tale end of the rise with a slight profit anyway. Just holding 2 while it settles. Exciting!  Cheesy

Edit: Yay, it’s off again. ‘tis a beautiful thing to behold.
Artdealer (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:34:19 PM

Consolidating to lift off again
lidd0512

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:42:09 PM

you mean china has played US?oh no,he just played the domestic people,in the end ,he will benifit from what he did~
Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:50:11 PM

Ho li fuk!

Serious FOMO going on, day traders are making bank if they are up to date with this.

Chinese 'bans' on crypto have been very profitable in the past, still are, people always panic.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:03:22 PM

http://boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/

China ICO ban is temporary, will introduce licensing soon hints Chinese Official

NEO TO THE MOON!

That means the chinese will be considering to unban these icos and try to regulate all of them in this time. That was a good news to buy in rumor for the neo token.
If that will be true and the price of neo will be back again to the moon. We are waiting for this.
Knew something like this was going to happen. Thought it would wait till the end of the year
I do expect the same thing already on which they do only ban these ICO for temporary basis which they would actually have plans on regulating them later on and if this news is true then for sure NEO price would really be mainly affected for sure.This is the best time to buy cheaper coins as of now and we should not missed the train to the moon on this year supposed to be.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:13:39 PM

After this news, the bitfenex exchange added NEO. Immediately, the coin grows as it should. It seems to me that China is manipulating the market. Although I support the government of China because there are many scammers and they want to protect their citizens from deception.
Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:22:49 PM

According to this, assuming it is true, it seems like slightly more than trolling :
http://www.caixinglobal.com/2017-09-09/101142821.html

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
CryptoKeeper98

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:51:00 PM

Maybe China just wants some cheap Bitcoin!
BitPACK

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:13:52 PM

yes china and chinese are trolling us with their government hand.
but this is not first they did it several times.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:35:01 PM

yes china and chinese are trolling us with their government hand.
but this is not first they did it several times.

Yup! They already did this and they keep on doing it because they want to buy cheaper bitcoin and other altcoins. They knew that if they will release a statement like that people will panic and sell their coins and I guess China is doing a great job with the trolling.
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:50:46 PM

China makes a truly carnage with executed prisoners by taking out their body parts and giving them to the government officials.
What would you expect for such place?
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:44:47 AM

Today I was talking with a chinese friend about the bans and he was saying whenever the government bans something the price will rise as it will usually cause some attention to the subject!
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:58:05 AM

What they did is not ethical and not right . They are a disgrace to the crypto market .
Archimedes

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:06:04 AM

What they did is not ethical and not right . They are a disgrace to the crypto market .

agree 100% ...im out of neo. I'm not saying it won't be $300 one day but I don't feel comfortable investing into it when   the  market is so manipulated
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:48:50 AM

agree 100% ...im out of neo. I'm not saying it won't be $300 one day but I don't feel comfortable investing into it when   the  market is so manipulated
yes very true, because neo has been held by the Chinese government,
maybe the price can soar if china approve ico Smiley
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:50:16 AM

It seems now is the time to buy a crypto currency, including the Chinese NEO. Soon the crypto currency will start to rise sharply in price, when the panic will pass.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:17:37 AM

China need to buy more bitcoin at lowest price as possible. I dont understand. Why the price tanking. China only ban ICO not crypto or bitcoin. They got prety much money selling miner and GPU from their country. No fundamental bad news. Its just trolling..at the end of this year bitcoin maybe reach $13000
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:46:18 AM

Agree with you guys. There are some big players trying to accumulate cheaper obviously.

It's a shame that a lot of people got scared by such a ridiculous try.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:30:34 AM

China ICO ban is temporary, will introduce licensing soon hints Chinese Official

NEO TO THE MOON!

As I was thinking, it must be temporary. The chinese citizens are in favor of ICOs and the entire cryptocurrencies. I was earlier thinking that a new regulation will quickly follow the temporary ban on ICOs. That is the best move to insulate the country from ICOs that are scams. Not only NEO will come back, the entire cryptocurrencies as well.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:36:33 AM

NEO TO THE MOON!

As I was thinking, it must be temporary. The chinese citizens are in favor of ICOs and the entire cryptocurrencies. I was earlier thinking that a new regulation will quickly follow the temporary ban on ICOs. That is the best move to insulate the country from ICOs that are scams. Not only NEO will come back, the entire cryptocurrencies as well.

chinese citizens don't care much about their government rules and regulations, ICOs will move out of china and chinese citizens will continue to buy, the irony is its only us who care what china government is saying!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: