Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet  (Read 677 times)
Mickytee (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:51:01 AM

I have a Bitcoin wallet through an exchange, can I have a wallet not attached to an exchange? or multiple wallets? if the exchange has problems = I have problems Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:54:12 AM

Try here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:55:48 AM

I have a Bitcoin wallet through an exchange, can I have a wallet not attached to an exchange? or multiple wallets? if the exchange has problems = I have problems Sad
Yes, and you're right its the same if you have a web wallet so I recommend that use a mobile wallet like Mycelium, desktop wallet like electrum or a hardware wallet like ledger nano s tho and trezor tho you have to buy the hardware wallets first. I'm assure you that this wallets are the safest one. Look here https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
vsrsatish

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:11:12 AM

You can use BLOCKCHAIN wallet (https://blockchain.info), it is very safe and secured, most of the people who involved in Cryptocurrency, are using BLOCKCHAIN.
vroom
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1681

a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:11:27 AM

you are right, you should not keep your coins on an exchange. you can have multiple wallets and split they money between them. here is another link: https://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet

it should help you understand the different type of wallets. If you have a lot of money invested you should consider buying a hardware wallet.

a Cray is the only computer that can run an endless loop in under 4 hours
MattHoo

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:37:46 AM

Yes, you are right! I use mobile wallet, there are many wallets you can choose. Like the mobile wallet Mycelium, Breadwallet, Greenbits, Electrum, Copay, Airbitz, Coin.space etc, or the safer hardware wallet like Ledger, Trezor, keepkey, digital bitbox Grin You can also think about desktop wallet like Bitcoin Knots, GreenAddress, mSIGNA etc.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ICO Research:https://icohoo.com
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:55:26 AM

Yes, and you're right its the same if you have a web wallet so I recommend that use a mobile wallet like Mycelium, desktop wallet like electrum or a hardware wallet like ledger nano s tho and trezor tho you have to buy the hardware wallets first. I'm assure you that this wallets are the safest one. Look here https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
To tell you honestly its uo to you to decide, try to find some local bitcoin wallet users, or ask some of your friends who are using some bitcoin wallets in your local area, because sometimes there are also bitcoin wallets that are only best for your own area, or sometimes there are also an offer bitcoin wallet available in your own country, but what he said is also recommendable and working too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:10:28 AM

Yes, you are right! I use mobile wallet, there are many wallets you can choose. Like the mobile wallet Mycelium, Breadwallet, Greenbits, Electrum, Copay, Airbitz, Coin.space etc, or the safer hardware wallet like Ledger, Trezor, keepkey, digital bitbox Grin You can also think about desktop wallet like Bitcoin Knots, GreenAddress, mSIGNA etc.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

As you see there's a lot of wallet that you can choose to store your coins and these aren't attach to any exchange.
And please don't store your coins in exchange, just deposit what you'll use in trading. After you're done trading transfer it immediately onto your wallet. And also always use wallet that gives you seeds and private key.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:41:34 AM

I would recommend any wallet but something that gives your private keys to you. So the exchange sites won't do that although they call "Wallet" where they hold your funds Cheesy They aren't actually wallets...

I am pretty happy with Jaxx wallet currently. It holds several other currencies beside BTC and pretty good for starters apparently.

michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:27:06 AM

There are lots of Bitcoin wallets, and I don’t even rely on one. I keep my funds on different wallets. Most importantly, the Bitcoin.info wallet. I have also tried out different wallets like Xapo; which I’m still using, Coinbase; stopped using it due to difficulty while logginin.Nano S ledger and Trezor are trying too; I prefer Nano S ledger.
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:46:26 AM

try to use a blockchain wallet that many users are using and it's safe to use, if you do not, if you have a friends who are involved in bitcoin currency ask them what king of wallet they use?,to make you sure that the wallet is safe for your accrued.
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:46:57 PM

Saving you bitcoin in a exchange is very risky because you owe your bitcoin to them, i suggest to put your bitcoin in a cold storage wallet e.g Electrum wallet for desktop. if you have spare money to buy i suggest to buy Trezor or Nano ledger. hope it helps alot
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:50:56 AM

Saving you bitcoin in a exchange is very risky because you owe your bitcoin to them, i suggest to put your bitcoin in a cold storage wallet e.g Electrum wallet for desktop. if you have spare money to buy i suggest to buy Trezor or Nano ledger. hope it helps alot

Wallet is the important for the sell and buy bitcoin. It will give more information for the bitcoin price. it a easy to save the bitcoin. bitcoin is the future currency. It will help to you future. you get the more profit. So it is the help full to your process. But you know how to use the wallet before use you learn it for the using. 
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:27:48 PM

For online wallet i recomend you to use blockchain.info and i recomend to use imported wallet for multiple signature because blockchain.info now only can use multiple sign by imported addres, you can create your own wallet by bitaddres.org and import that to your blockchain.
For offline wallet i recomend bitcoin core i use that but you really need big harddisk space.
veeloup

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:18:48 PM

try exodus. I really like the wallet, its, design and they are addin more and more coins
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:27:16 PM

But if having a hard wallet will cost him that much then maybe he can get a safer wallet like blockchain or any wallet that will have him a private key. A lot of people are using blockchain and some trusted mobile wallet like what you posted above.

Rebellious

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:32:14 PM

I have a Bitcoin wallet through an exchange, can I have a wallet not attached to an exchange? or multiple wallets? if the exchange has problems = I have problems
Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:54:04 PM

Bitcoin wallet is a wallet in where you can store your bitcoin.In bitcoin wallets such as the coins.ph you will be able to ensure that your bitcoin is safe and your bitcoin will not be in vain. In this wallet you bitcoin will also grow if you make transactions you can earn an interest in every transaction that you will do.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:49:27 PM

Bitcoin saving is a good investment of Traders. But people should not invest in constant cryptocurrency. They have invest in many cryptocurrency wallet.  Some other wallets are growing up in current market. So we should analyse the best three wallet. Because we should not invest in single wallet. It is create a many problem. We must split to invest in wallet is the best way.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
rohinihere

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:52:17 PM

I recommend you electrum desktop wallet which is i think the best option by far....you can have multiple addresses here
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: