Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:43:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-Buzz, The Ultimate Platform for Cryptocurrency Giveaways!  (Read 3154 times)
earnbitcoins (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:54:35 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 04:35:20 AM by earnbitcoins

The Ultimate Platform for Cryptocurrency Giveaways

WATCH VIDEO

Do You Have a Cryptocurrency Project/Business?
If so, sponsor a giveaway with us & we will not only host and manage your giveaway campaign for you but you will also be able to reach thousands of 100% quality niche-targeted audiences. Our mailing list is growing exponentially day by day as we host more and more giveaways.

Learn More (Promoters)

Are you a Cryptocurrency User?
If so, subscribe to our mailing list to instantly gain access to all of our giveaway events and weekly lotteries. Receive exclusive deals (discount coupons) and free gifts! We promise not to spam your inbox. Only receive emails related to giveaway events! You can unsubscribe and re-subscribe as many times as you want, whenever you want!

JOIN THE GIVEAWAYS

Our platform is still being tested & We would like you to participate as a beta tester.
Simply subscribe & like our FACEBOOK PAGE to participate in our early giveaway events! There is a high chance that you could WIN!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:57:10 AM

We value your feedback. Please tell us what you like or dislike about the platform & we will be sure to act!
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:34:57 AM

This is a pretty interesting idea. I think that this could potentially be a much more worthwhile alternative to solving captchas and trying to reap faucets, especially if the user in question is a newbie with bitcoin and would like to get his hands on a few bits to start off with.

However, i'm sort of wondering will you only do monetary giveaways or will you also host promotions and so on? Also, will all the giveaways involve conditions such as liking a facebook page or something along the lines of that?

Otherwise, keep it up. I can see this platform gain some traction in the future.

earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:30:36 PM

This is a pretty interesting idea. I think that this could potentially be a much more worthwhile alternative to solving captchas and trying to reap faucets, especially if the user in question is a newbie with bitcoin and would like to get his hands on a few bits to start off with.

However, i'm sort of wondering will you only do monetary giveaways or will you also host promotions and so on? Also, will all the giveaways involve conditions such as liking a facebook page or something along the lines of that?

Otherwise, keep it up. I can see this platform gain some traction in the future.

Hi Kyraishi!

Thank you for the great input!

Giveaways can range from currencies to products, discount coupons, and exclusive offers. We will accept it as long as they are related to Cryptocurrencies.

Along with the giveaway events, we also manage paid social advertisements to boost the total 'reach' of giveaway campaigns. We create relevant graphics and strategically manage Facebook & Instagram ADs for our clients for FREE (all advertisement expenses MUST be paid by sponsors).

We provide this service for free because the underlying condition for all giveaway events is to be 'subscribed' to our mailing list. The more paid social advertisements we manage, the more users we attract on our mailing list. This is why we manage them for free.

Other conditions can be customized depending on what the sponsors want to achieve through their giveaway campaigns.

Hope this helps!
Leon from Crypto-Buzz
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:58:08 AM

As a start, we are hosting a 0.005 BTC Giveaway!

Learn more on: http://crypto-buzz.com/0-005-btc-giveaway/
totallybit

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:17:17 AM

Love this. Definitely will be watching to see how this project comes along.
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:55:30 AM

Love this. Definitely will be watching to see how this project comes along.

Thanks! Do stick around as we regularly host giveaways! Smiley
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:43:14 AM

Hi Kyraishi!

Giveaways can range from currencies to products, discount coupons, and exclusive offers. We will accept it as long as they are related to Cryptocurrencies.

Along with the giveaway events, we also manage paid social advertisements to boost the total 'reach' of giveaway campaigns. We create relevant graphics and strategically manage Facebook & Instagram ADs for our clients for FREE (all advertisement expenses MUST be paid by sponsors).

We provide this service for free because the underlying condition for all giveaway events is to be 'subscribed' to our mailing list. The more paid social advertisements we manage, the more users we attract on our mailing list. This is why we manage them for free.

Other conditions can be customized depending on what the sponsors want to achieve through their giveaway campaigns.

Hope this helps!
Leon from Crypto-Buzz

Ah, okay. This seems extremely interesting, you guys are taking care of everything and could potentially be a win-win situation for both the people involved with starting the giveaways and the people who are claiming the giveaways.

If i wanted to start a giveaway, how would i do that? Email you guys or something?

Also a suggestion: If anyone starts a giveaway you should act as escrow and hold the funds. Otherwise, it could be disappointing if the guy didn't pay up.

earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:53:30 AM

Hi Kyraishi!

Hope this helps!
Leon from Crypto-Buzz

Ah, okay. This seems extremely interesting, you guys are taking care of everything and could potentially be a win-win situation for both the people involved with starting the giveaways and the people who are claiming the giveaways.

If i wanted to start a giveaway, how would i do that? Email you guys or something?

Also a suggestion: If anyone starts a giveaway you should act as escrow and hold the funds. Otherwise, it could be disappointing if the guy didn't pay up.

Thank you for the great suggestion! We will definitely be acting as escrow for all sponsored giveaways.

If you want to sponsor a giveaway with us, simply contact us through our website or through here.

Leon from Crypto-Buzz

earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:15:07 AM

Our first giveaway is ending soon! Be sure to participate!
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:47:55 AM

First giveaway ending in 3 days!
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:37:58 AM

Wow this is a great idea and very good for people wanting some crypto. It is getting hard nowadays to obtain coins as faucets are so full of captcha, popups and anti bot links and there isn't almost any altcoin faucets as there used to be.

Will subscribe.

earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:35:38 AM

Wow this is a great idea and very good for people wanting some crypto. It is getting hard nowadays to obtain coins as faucets are so full of captcha, popups and anti bot links and there isn't almost any altcoin faucets as there used to be.

Will subscribe.

Hi maokoto,

Yes, that is so true. Compared to the early days of Crypto, there is definitely a lack of ways to obtain decent amounts of free coins.

We want to be that ultimate platform where users can obtain free cryptocurrencies whilst developers and community members can enjoy effective promotion of their projects/businesses.

Thank you for subscribing!

Leon from Crypto-Buzz
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:04:32 AM

Not a bad idea at all, however this in my opinion will probably turn into a microtasking site.

As you guys have mentioned i think all giveaways are going to be subject to some sort of terms and conditions, whether promoting some business on twitter by retweeting or bringing in referrals for them. Very little people are actually generous enough to give away money to random people.

I would either consider rebranding to a microtasking service provider or reject all giveaway requests that has some sort of catch.
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:50:47 PM

Not a bad idea at all, however this in my opinion will probably turn into a microtasking site.

As you guys have mentioned i think all giveaways are going to be subject to some sort of terms and conditions, whether promoting some business on twitter by retweeting or bringing in referrals for them. Very little people are actually generous enough to give away money to random people.

I would either consider rebranding to a microtasking service provider or reject all giveaway requests that has some sort of catch.

Hi btcney,

Thank you for the input.

Yes, you are absolutely right.

I am going to have to think about this for sure as giveaways often end up becoming micro-tasking/marketing campaigns for likes & shares.

Leon from Crypto-Buzz
TwoCorn

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:46:31 PM

Yes, I have to agree that it would probably go that way pretty quickly. 'Giveaway' should have no strings attached. I love the idea if you can do it effectively.

Maybe also offer a separate microtasking category?

CryptoCopywriting.com
I write content and direct response copy for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
Website   BitcoinTalk    Twitter  Steemit
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:08:55 AM

Our first giveaway has ended!

Second Giveaway: 0.05 ETH

Learn More
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:16:59 AM

Get $10 OFF when Sponsoring Your Giveaway with us!

Coupon Code: $10OFFNOW-CB1-M

Be sure to participate in our on-going Giveaway campaigns.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:49:04 AM

I think the idea is great. Though it just needs something to kick start it.

right now all the promotions and giveaways are done by you guys and honestly the amounts are quite low and it's not worth the while especially when it's not guaranteed that everyone will win a prize.

Also for promoters i don't think that it's a good idea to offer packages. Doesn't make sense to order the prices via the number of mail lists you send the giveaways to. They shuold pay you a percentage or flat fee for the amount they are giving away, and you push the giveaway to every single person on the mailing list. You're the owner though so you make the final decision.

earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:43:09 PM

I think the idea is great. Though it just needs something to kick start it.

right now all the promotions and giveaways are done by you guys and honestly the amounts are quite low and it's not worth the while especially when it's not guaranteed that everyone will win a prize.

Also for promoters i don't think that it's a good idea to offer packages. Doesn't make sense to order the prices via the number of mail lists you send the giveaways to. They shuold pay you a percentage or flat fee for the amount they are giving away, and you push the giveaway to every single person on the mailing list. You're the owner though so you make the final decision.

Hi hello_good_sir,

Thank you so much for the input.

Yes, we are in need of some mass adoption for it to really take off. Ideally, at least 2-3 giveaway events happening weekly.

We are working to have various altcoin communities to sponsor a giveaway with us.

You are absolutely right about the packages. It was created as packages as the Gold and Ultimate package had additional services included.

However, after much thought, we have decided to have these additional services sold individually. We now have a fixed-price for sponsoring a giveaway.

Our platform is still undergoing development and feedback as such are incredibly valuable!

Thank you once again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: