Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Signature campaign  (Read 758 times)
kyceblck (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:27:33 AM

Please I will appreciate if anyone can give more light on how does codes works when joining a SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:34:05 AM

Please I will appreciate if anyone can give more light on how does codes works when joining a SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

What code?
All you need is to put the given signature ( I guess this is what you mean by the code ) in to your signature space.

ronajon

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:00:51 AM

when you go to profile (upper left) and the select forum profile information, you can edit your signature
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:16:36 AM

ok, actually it is not that hard as it seems  Roll Eyes

1. go to your profile here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=903896
2. on you left you will see a list of links under Modify profile.
3. Find and press there : Forum Profile Information
4. Fill the Signature field with signature you need/like
5. Scroll down to the end of page, in the right corner you'll see button change profile. Press it.
6. you've done it

easy  Cool
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:17:57 AM

1. go to your profile here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=903896
5. Scroll down to the end of page, in the right corner you'll see button change profile. Press it.
6. you've done it

easy  Cool

thanks for this informative response, but OP is a member rank right? why he/she didnt know how to put a signature code on his/her profile? just curious, anyway thanks for this.
cucuadam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:12:08 AM

the code is inside the thread
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:14:11 AM

you just need to copy the code it depends on your rank and then paste it on your signature, you can copy paste it once you approve to became part of their signature campaign, and when your name doesn't appear on the spreadsheet it means you don't receive any approvals by the manager of the campaign.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:25:43 AM

it depends on the campaign that your joining on how it works theirs a rules on wearing a signature campaign on what you are going to do with it the codes represent according your rank.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:23:14 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 11:16:12 PM by TaKlarPH

I understand your question but confuse a the word code because I dont understand what you are really pertaining to. Like others answered I guessed that maybe you are talking about the code which some campaigns request us to post.

also want to join a campaign guys? ARE YOU A JR. MEMBER and up go and see my campaign and look at profile and go to my last post there it will direct you to my campaign.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

you just need to copy the code it depends on your rank and then paste it on your signature, you can copy paste it once you approve to became part of their signature campaign, and when your name doesn't appear on the spreadsheet it means you don't receive any approvals by the manager of the campaign.

oh i see. after you apply on any campaigns, you wait for the announcement that you are accepted and be part of it right? then you can find your name on the spreedsheet if either you accepted or not.
one more thing, all campaigns are have a rules to be follow right? what if you miss one on the rules and you do effort to post and reached the minimum post per week, is it campaign manager pay it for you or not?
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:08:13 PM

oh i see. after you apply on any campaigns, you wait for the announcement that you are accepted and be part of it right? then you can find your name on the spreedsheet if either you accepted or not.
one more thing, all campaigns are have a rules to be follow right? what if you miss one on the rules and you do effort to post and reached the minimum post per week, is it campaign manager pay it for you or not?

Most of the time when you failed to follow 1 of the rules that is valid for them not to pay you for the week. Campaign managers need to be strict in order for participants not to be laxed.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:09:33 PM

6. you've done it

easy  Cool
I will add few more things , copy first the code the right one for your current rank, be sure to copy all the text inside the box cause if you miss one it will not work. Only one signature are allowed on all members.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:43:39 PM

you need to look for it on the thread of the campaign and be sure to copy and paste it on your profile right according to your rank..
if you think you are having a hard time to do it .. go to youtube there must be something about it that will lead you to a correct step by step procedure..
once you have it make sure you will not change or dlete the signature until the campaign is over and you got paid.. or it will be all mess upp and waste your time and effort ..

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:02:00 PM

You just put the code in your signature space in Forum Profile Information.

zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:36:56 AM

6. you've done it

easy  Cool

thanks for this informative response, but OP is a member rank right? why he/she didnt know how to put a signature code on his/her profile? just curious, anyway thanks for this.

Maybe it is her first time to join in campaign, not all becoming a jr members who are participating in a signature campaign immediately, some of them are different ways to earn bitcoin ,maybe in faucet or what, I have read before who wants to joining a campaign but the rank is sr.member.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:19:19 AM

What code you are talking about?
Maybe you are talking about the signature, just copy the signature suit in your rank and go to your furom profile information and paste the signature in the signature the save change.

merj99

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:59:46 AM

6. you've done it

easy  Cool

Six easy steps!  Now all I have to do is build up my account so I can earn the bigger bounties for signatures. I hate being a newb.  Tongue
ericson

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:15:53 AM

Go to the MARKETPLACE Section And Find SERVICE there you can find signature campaigns just speculate and monitor because sometimes goodd deals lasts not much so monitor every posts to apply some good deals that are still open and easy jobs goodluck
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:01:06 AM

i think the code you mentioning is works if you save it on your profile, but choose the designated signature code for your rank to be able it to use.
first look for the campaigns you want to be in, then if that campaigns need more participant, you can apply there and pick up your designated signature code for your rank by copying it and paste it to your profile, then wait for the announcement that you are accepted.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:06:07 AM

Codes is like links to that particular campaign it will let people see if they see your post they will also see the links to their ICO or maybe the thread. it is also the thing you need to do to be part of a specific campaign (always use the right code for your rank).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: