Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTC] Litecoin Core Development Fundraising  (Read 27936 times)
r3demon

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:41:44 AM

Litecoin Dev Fundraiser: 5,000 LTC Matching Donation Challenge
A big sponsor who wishes to be anonymous is willing to support the Litecoin Development Team.  They are offering a challenge grant where if we receive an additional 5,000 LTC in community donations by June 18th noon GMT, the anonymous sponsor will match with an additional 5,000 LTC.  These combined funds will go a long way toward enabling long-term development of the Litecoin software and related vendor integration tools.

The dev team donations prior to the challenge amount to 3,059.8868 LTC at LRNYxwQsHpm2A1VhawrJQti3nUkPN7vtq3.  The challenge will be complete when gross received funds at this address reach 8,059.8868 LTC.  Bitcoins donated to 1KD5tt1p3mdZH8DDXeEwdsJNpiwUZCfzkF converted and deposited to the LTC address count toward the challenge.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AnlrnfU-U6E-dFVuUnlfZUlqek9JbzlNYjVENWp3ZlE&gid=0
A list of sponsors, donations, and expenses of the Litecoin development project are listed here.  If you contact Warren with your txid and cryptographic signature proving ownership of the sending address, we may add your name or business name to the sponsor list, at our discretion.  

“The 5,000 LTC matching challenge funds is currently sequestered at LXhTDTv1cwGUb67DX88xtkQriYWmTFAVyr.”
Cryptographic signature of the quoted string proving the matching challenge funds: G/JW/UyKeN/Uplj1EVa2gmOZBN9g4FXXvNRHCnHJAdv7rtVMDX1pmfrpyLW47LaVKj7uPAfT/hKQuoMVJwPn/b4=

The identity of the anonymous sponsor will be revealed later.

Note from Warren: It is technically Tuesday June 4th, 2013 11:03PM HST at my current location. =)

Great news! Litecoin development should be ahead of Bitcoin, let's help the devs!

Just sent 10LTC towards the goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 11:54:56 AM

Litecoin Team, just wanted to say thanks for all the work you are doing. I sent some LTC!

Keep on going!

adpinbr

Activity: 980
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:16:57 PM

A big sponsor who wishes to be anonymous is willing to support the Litecoin Development Team.  They are offering a challenge grant where if we receive an additional 5,000 LTC in community donations by June 18th noon GMT, the anonymous sponsor will match with an additional 5,000 LTC.  These combined funds will go a long way toward enabling long-term development of the Litecoin software and related vendor integration tools.

The dev team donations prior to the challenge amount to 3,059.8868 LTC at LRNYxwQsHpm2A1VhawrJQti3nUkPN7vtq3.  The challenge will be complete when gross received funds at this address reach 8,059.8868 LTC.  Bitcoins donated to 1KD5tt1p3mdZH8DDXeEwdsJNpiwUZCfzkF converted and deposited to the LTC address count toward the challenge.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AnlrnfU-U6E-dFVuUnlfZUlqek9JbzlNYjVENWp3ZlE&gid=0
A list of sponsors, donations, and expenses of the Litecoin development project are listed here.  If you contact Warren with your txid and cryptographic signature proving ownership of the sending address, we may add your name or business name to the sponsor list, at our discretion. 

“The 5,000 LTC matching challenge funds is currently sequestered at LXhTDTv1cwGUb67DX88xtkQriYWmTFAVyr.”
Cryptographic signature of the quoted string proving the matching challenge funds: G/JW/UyKeN/Uplj1EVa2gmOZBN9g4FXXvNRHCnHJAdv7rtVMDX1pmfrpyLW47LaVKj7uPAfT/hKQuoMVJwPn/b4=

Note from Warren: It is technically Tuesday June 4th, 2013 11:03PM HST at my current location. =)

Im not trying to be a little troll and I appreciate all the work you guys do to make me rich, but honestly you gotta admit that statement sounds kinda manipulative. I mean if someone has 5K they want to donate they should do it regardless of what the community does. I just feel thats kind of a manipulation on his part to get more donations from the community (a legitimate line of logic saying he wants to see mutual commitment from the community as he does from himself) the issue he is anonymous (also logical). Problem is that the outcome (send us more money) sounds kind of, well, you know what it sounds like. Anyways I'm sure we will see how this plays out, ill just shut up till then, and most likely this is legit, just has a sound of scamy to me

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:29:20 PM

Im not trying to be a little troll and I appreciate all the work you guys do to make me rich, but honestly you gotta admit that statement sounds kinda manipulative. I mean if someone has 5K they want to donate they should do it regardless of what the community does. I just feel thats kind of a manipulation on his part to get more donations from the community (a legitimate line of logic saying he wants to see mutual commitment from the community as he does from himself) the issue he is anonymous (also logical). Problem is that the outcome (send us more money) sounds kind of, well, you know what it sounds like. Anyways I'm sure we will see how this plays out, ill just shut up till then, and most likely this is legit, just has a sound of scamy to me

It's not unusual for good causes to do matching donation challenges. It's not scammy. It's a bit manipulative, but no more than most of what good causes do to raise money, and it's proven to be effective.

wtogami

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:35:22 PM

A big sponsor who wishes to be anonymous is willing to support the Litecoin Development Team.  They are offering a challenge grant where if we receive an additional 5,000 LTC in community donations by June 18th noon GMT, the anonymous sponsor will match with an additional 5,000 LTC.  These combined funds will go a long way toward enabling long-term development of the Litecoin software and related vendor integration tools.

The dev team donations prior to the challenge amount to 3,059.8868 LTC at LRNYxwQsHpm2A1VhawrJQti3nUkPN7vtq3.  The challenge will be complete when gross received funds at this address reach 8,059.8868 LTC.  Bitcoins donated to 1KD5tt1p3mdZH8DDXeEwdsJNpiwUZCfzkF converted and deposited to the LTC address count toward the challenge.

A list of sponsors, donations, and expenses of the Litecoin development project are listed here.  If you contact Warren with your txid and cryptographic signature proving ownership of the sending address, we may add your name or business name to the sponsor list, at our discretion. 

I was concerned about exactly this reaction.  I really wanted the big donor to be known from the beginning, but he/she/it isn't ready and wishes to be known later.  The crypto signature proving the existence of the funds was the best I could think to show this isn't a lie.  Those funds originated from 100 BTC https://blockchain.info/address/1Pf28p3iznWrTDZfB1AY5GoD2w5n7RPHef which were transferred 25 BTC at a time to exchange to LTC.  Then the remainder to reach 5,000 was added by another big supporter to make it a round number.  The agreement is that if we do not reach the match by the appointed date that we will be required to return the funds.  I strongly believe this community will not let this happen.

If you appreciate my work please consider making a small donation.
BTC:  1LkYiL3RaouKXTUhGcE84XLece31JjnLc3      LTC:  LYtrtYZsVSn5ymhPepcJMo4HnBeeXXVKW9
GPG: AEC1884398647C47413C1C3FB1179EB7347DC10D
mmitech
Legendary

Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:43:45 PM

yes I wish that you will be able to get that amount, but hey good news!! we know that some people have a shit load of LTC and they would be more than happy to see LTC go further, and 2000 LTC wont be anything for them , they wont even feel the deference.

I can suggest that you PM this guy, you know the one who makes LTC astro charts for LTC, his nick name is Otoh look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148077.0

this is his LTC address http://ltc.block-explorer.com/address/LcLJUZtRyLTs9uNqfWZijo2mFnMbdoQTfb

I mean come on this guy have 598,696.25 LTC  Shocked  and he recieved a total of 1,889,096 . I was shoked when i first saw this.

go ahead Pm him.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:03:22 PM

and I would like to add this, to these who complain about the hole thing, LTC is the best coin after BTC and may be the only alt who stand a chance to survive next to BTC, was released publicly without premined blocks(only 3 blocks to test and confirm the first block), you all have the chance to mine it with your GPU there is no VIP ASIC club going around like in BTC an other SHA-256 based coin, and I really believe that will have a great future, and i know that allot of people share this with me, so when i saw a 6000+ read and only few donations, it makes me think how people thinks,  honestly you really think that these developers will contribute their time and energy for free so you can get rich out of it and not even consider donating at least 1 or 5 or even 10 LTC. come on you must be so stupid, and than you come here and attack them.

you have complained so log about how there is no active developers around LTC, today you've got what i believe a good team with motivation and this is how you react to it ?!!!!

you people are really ignorant !!!!!!!
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:09:34 PM

mmitech seriously dude aint these guys making money?
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:40:36 PM

they are making money the same way as miners or investors, this means if they are mining this doesn't make them better than any miner because at the hash rate they are contributing to the network their reward is the same as a regular miner contributing the same hash rate, being a Dev doest mean that he is making more LTC's than others, the source code is open and any one can review it if you do not know how things works, and even if they buy LTC from exchanges they are paying  the same rate as any other trader.  

I am an IT engineer and I have small side projects beside my full time job as well, but there is no chance that I will be doing any developing or any other work in my supposedly free time just like that for free. with the knowledge that my work will help people make money of it,

I would do the same like these guys, ask for donations, and if people wouldn't donate this means only that this bastards doesn't appreciate what I am doing, or they think that I am a loser working for them and most worst is for free.

so people give them a break and threw some LTC on them, because you do realize that if they decide to stop doing it , your coins wont be worth a shit .
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:20:50 PM

they are making money the same way as miners or investors, this means if they are mining this doesn't make them better than any miner because at the hash rate they are contributing to the network their reward is the same as a regular miner contributing the same hash rate, being a Dev doest mean that he is making more LTC's than others, the source code is open and any one can review it if you do not know how things works, and even if they buy LTC from exchanges they are paying  the same rate as any other trader.  

I am an IT engineer and I have small side projects beside my full time job as well, but there is no chance that I will be doing any developing or any other work in my supposedly free time just like that for free. with the knowledge that my work will help people make money of it,

I would do the same like these guys, ask for donations, and if people wouldn't donate this means only that this bastards doesn't appreciate what I am doing, or they think that I am a loser working for them and most worst is for free.

so people give them a break and threw some LTC on them, because you do realize that if they decide to stop doing it , your coins wont be worth a shit .

Unfortunately the crypto community is a greedy and lazy community. They want for others to do all the work for free and they to profit by just having a miner rig plugged in. Let's jope than in time this will change in time, because otherwise i don't see a bright future for the crypto coins.

I was expected to be many thousands of LTC donated in a short period of when I heard about this fundraising, considering that there are users with tens of thousands of LTC, and many that have become rich over night because some people have devoted their time to develop this coin. Seeing now how much the people donated i can say only that i am very disappointed in the crypto community and i can conclude that they are worse than the "evil" bankers.

jubalix
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 02:57:44 PM

Unfortunately the crypto community is a greedy and lazy community. They want for others to do all the work for free and they to profit by just having a miner rig plugged in. Let's jope than in time this will change in time, because otherwise i don't see a bright future for the crypto coins.

I was expected to be many thousands of LTC donated in a short period of when I heard about this fundraising, considering that there are users with tens of thousands of LTC, and many that have become rich over night because some people have devoted their time to develop this coin. Seeing now how much the people donated i can say only that i am very disappointed in the crypto community and i can conclude that they are worse than the "evil" bankers.

I'm not so sure about this analysis

see if these unamed people have some much LTC, and were trying to get rich quick they would have dumped, but they havent' so either they are not as get rich quick or they don't have as much LTC as you may think

I am a little worried about the this match 5000,

also I think I saw Coblee has 4K of BTC on one address, which is way more 13K of LTC....

he if he so chose could bankroll a bit of DEV with a fraction of that (I may be wrong)

I maybe wrong on this number but recall seeing it in an 2012 thread, is a spread sheet program he put together.

right or wrong I still think independent Donations are warranted and good for the DEV of CC's and LTC.

Admitted Practicing Lawyer::BTC/Crypto Specialist. B.Engineering/B.Laws

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10062065
Mahn

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:53:40 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 05:03:44 PM by Mahn

A big sponsor who wishes to be anonymous is willing to support the Litecoin Development Team.  They are offering a challenge grant where if we receive an additional 5,000 LTC in community donations by June 18th noon GMT, the anonymous sponsor will match with an additional 5,000 LTC.  These combined funds will go a long way toward enabling long-term development of the Litecoin software and related vendor integration tools.

The dev team donations prior to the challenge amount to 3,059.8868 LTC at LRNYxwQsHpm2A1VhawrJQti3nUkPN7vtq3.  The challenge will be complete when gross received funds at this address reach 8,059.8868 LTC.  Bitcoins donated to 1KD5tt1p3mdZH8DDXeEwdsJNpiwUZCfzkF converted and deposited to the LTC address count toward the challenge.

A list of sponsors, donations, and expenses of the Litecoin development project are listed here.  If you contact Warren with your txid and cryptographic signature proving ownership of the sending address, we may add your name or business name to the sponsor list, at our discretion.  

Good news! I bet this big sponsor is a known name Wink Did you consider adding a note of some sort on the site Litecoin.org? Since this is a major milestone to reach I guess you'll need a bit more publicity than usual.

wtogami

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:20:05 PM

Litecoin Dev Team has awarded a 200 LTC donation to forrestv for his current redesign of p2pool.  A future update to p2pool will hardfork their sharechain to increase the minimum size of dust.  This is important to the long-term health of the network, and it helps to reduce fees in combining p2pool dust for the miners.  Thank you forrestv!

https://plus.google.com/104307324656397909502/posts
Please follow us on Google+ for the latest dev team news.

BTC:  1LkYiL3RaouKXTUhGcE84XLece31JjnLc3      LTC:  LYtrtYZsVSn5ymhPepcJMo4HnBeeXXVKW9
adpinbr

Activity: 980
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:22:14 PM

Litecoin Dev Team has awarded a 200 LTC donation to forrestv for his current redesign of p2pool.  A future update to p2pool will hardfork their sharechain to increase the minimum size of dust.  This is important to the long-term health of the network, and it helps to reduce fees in combining p2pool dust for the miners.  Thank you forrestv!

Is this the good news we were waiting for?

Also why don't you just eliminate transaction fees for the next few years? There will still be plenty of miners competing for the LTC prize. more than enough hash power to secure the network

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coblee (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:38:50 PM

Is this the good news we were waiting for?

Also why don't you just eliminate transaction fees for the next few years? There will still be plenty of miners competing for the LTC prize. more than enough hash power to secure the network

The good news is the 5000 LTC matching donation. See Warren's post a few posts above.

Transaction fees are not just for paying miners. They are also used for transaction spam prevention. If we eliminate the transaction fees, then a spammer can bloat our blockchain by sending a 0.00000001 LTC to a million addresses and only spend 0.01 LTC.

wtogami

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:39:44 PM

http://ltc.block-explorer.com/charts
Zoom into November 2011 on the first chart.  Without fees, attacks can spam the network to death, causing the blockchain and UTXO set to grow out of control, eating disk and RAM until everyone quits.  Today 12M of our 13M UTXO that must remain in RAM forever are from the November 2011 spam attack.  We have had very little spam after the anti-spam rules were added.

Litecoin-0.8.2 will reduce fees by 5x.  After that we will reassess market behavior and adjust fees again in 0.8.3 accordingly.  In the long-term we are looking at various designs that would allow fees to float with free-market competition based on supply and demand.

Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:48:54 PM

warren, can you tell what development has been made before I actually donate? There are a few people on this "dev" team that don't even code at all, so I'd like to see the advances being made. Atm, all I see is asking for money.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
misternoodle

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:31:53 PM

Donated 15 LTC.
wtogami

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:48:44 PM

warren, can you tell what development has been made before I actually donate? There are a few people on this "dev" team that don't even code at all, so I'd like to see the advances being made. Atm, all I see is asking for money.

See 2nd post for commit log as of May 31st.  The hard part has been vigorous testing which has gone well so far.  Only a few bugs were found and fixed.  Yesterday pooler, coblee and I figured out an ambitious plan to improve memory use of litecoind.  I need to code it and run test it on a fakecoin to make sure it will be safe.  If we do this plan, it would need to be done now because it requires everyone to reindex, which happens automatically when users run 0.8.2 for the first time.

The other coders like aspect and weex don't work on the core C++ reference client.  They are however talented in other areas that will be critical to the supporting tools and infrastructure that folks would need to make it easier for vendors to integrate.  A team with diverse skills is a benefit here, as bug fixes or new features to http://ltc.block-explorer.com/ that would take them minutes to write would take me 10x as long.

wtogami

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:01:13 PM

yes I wish that you will be able to get that amount, but hey good news!! we know that some people have a shit load of LTC and they would be more than happy to see LTC go further, and 2000 LTC wont be anything for them , they wont even feel the deference.

I can suggest that you PM this guy, you know the one who makes LTC astro charts for LTC, his nick name is Otoh look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148077.0

this is his LTC address http://ltc.block-explorer.com/address/LcLJUZtRyLTs9uNqfWZijo2mFnMbdoQTfb

I mean come on this guy have 598,696.25 LTC  Shocked  and he recieved a total of 1,889,096 . I was shoked when i first saw this.

go ahead Pm him.

Otoh already donated an amount in BTC more than most donors.  Please see the spreadsheet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: