Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:07:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌱SMARTLANDS - ✅first tokensale on 🚀Stellar! SLT is listed on SDEX  (Read 33340 times)
Aessa81

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:39:52 AM

=)
Also, I want my small farm and attract investment - it is very important for the initial stage of the development of the farm.
Agriculture will play a very important role in the world.
Good luck!
Small farms will fit the Group of assets ABT type the best but you need to have assets to collateralize before you can raise crypto investments.
Thank you for your support of the project!

Yes... I understand it.
Land - this is the assets of farmers.
I understand correctly?

Yes, the land is the best asset that can be collateralized as it does not depreciate. With other assets there should be a rollover, that is not that easy to handle.

So ABTs in most cases will be "Land backed" tokens?
tokensepton

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:12:53 PM

Yes, the land is the best asset that can be collateralized as it does not depreciate. With other assets there should be a rollover, that is not that easy to handle.

So ABTs in most cases will be "Land backed" tokens?
At first - yes. But at the later stages of the implementation of the Platform, we assume wide use of all kinds of agricultural assets.
rainfellow

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:37:40 PM

We are glad to share with you great news about the Smartlands team.

Victor Ermak – CTO at Smartlands, is nominated as one of four finalists in The Digital Insurer Award 2017 in the Start-Up InsurTech category.
The final will take place on November 2nd, 2017 in Singapore during the Digital Insurer Asia Conference!

We sincerely wish Victor and Skyglyph team a well-deserved victory!
http://asia2017.the-digital-insurer.com/award-application/skyglyph/
https://i.imgur.com/DArz4Jk.jpg
That's great that Smartlands base the Platform on cooperation with such innovative agtech projects like this.
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:38:21 AM

The Smartlands development team works hard to create the alpha version of the Platform. There is a lot of work ahead and our main goal is to meet the highest expectations of the market within deadlines stated in our roadmap.

We thank the cryptocommunity for placing trust in our project. Your support is very important to us! www.smartlands.io
CryptoFUND111

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:55:04 AM

Good news! And when are you planning Alpha?
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:57:34 PM

Breaking news!
Smartlands will be the first ICO on the Stellar platform!
To ensure a smooth transition and to make all required preparations the ICO start date will be moved to November 2, 2017!
Cooperation with Stellar.org is of strategic importance for the market. Stellar is a breakthrough platform in the financial sector, which has rapidly gained popularity in both the crypto community and financial/fintech sectors. Smartlands has a similar philosophy and sets ambitious goals to integrate agriculture into the crypto economy.
Follow our news. This is only the beginning!

@FalconBITKAN

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:52:37 PM

Breaking news!
To ensure a smooth transition and to make all required preparations the ICO start date will be moved to November 2, 2017!
Cooperation with Stellar.org is of strategic importance for the market. Stellar is a breakthrough platform in the financial sector, which has rapidly gained popularity in both the crypto community and financial/fintech sectors. Smartlands has a similar philosophy and sets ambitious goals to integrate agriculture into the crypto economy.

https://i.imgur.com/L32GIqt.png
I knew that Smartlands will on the top! Cooperation with Stellar -it's vey right way!
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:11:28 AM

I really liked your project. I see how the farmer's market develops in my country, but there are still a lot of problems. I understand why they have such high prices for products, but so they won't have many customers. With your project, they could attract more investment, improve business processes and, by doing so, make the business less risky and reduce prices.
So glad that you are) At what stage are you now and with which countries you work?
And by the way, a very professional website.
Thank you!
Currently the Platform is under development. The pilot project is also being prepared to start an ICO as soon as the first stage of the Platform is launched.
The first region served by the Platform will be CEE. Firstly, it has significant agricultural potential especially in terms of fertile lands that is the most suitable asset that can be collateralized. Secondly, agriculture is severely underfunded in the region. Thirdly, the region is familiar for the team, thus it is easier to launch it smoothly in familiar environment.
Next regions supported by the Platform will be Western Europe (in the meaning another part of Europe complimentary to CEE), South-East Asia, South America.
Later other regions will follow (within 2 years).
Breaking news!

So glad to see good news from you!)
look forward to ICO)
Two promising start-ups together) What's the next step?
rainfellow

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:24:13 PM

Breaking news!

That's just wow!
Shut up and take my money! )))
Eirikr

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:31:25 PM

Breaking news!

That's just wow!

Totally agree.
It's 10 days left though. Hope I don't forget to take part in this one.
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:39:49 PM

Breaking news!

That's just wow!

Totally agree.
It's 10 days left though. Hope I don't forget to take part in this one.
You will get notifications if you reserve tokens. Don't miss your opportunity. The highest bonuses will be available only during the first day!
Aessa81

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:02:11 PM

Breaking news!

Amazing!
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:09:11 PM

The Platform will make the process of asset tokenization for agricultural companies as easily understood as it can be. The Platform will take care about major part of issues providing the standardized solution. It will save time and money for agricultural companies as they will have to follow easy and understandable guidelines, while investors will be sure that all the procedures of the token issue are standard and there are no risks in this regard. Farmers will have to understand only basic concepts of blockchain to go through all the procedures. The Platform will educate farmers about basics of blockchain technology.

Yes. This platform will help farmers to develop their economy.
By the way, I do not think that the user of the platform will need to delve into the blockchain...
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:46:08 AM

Do you plan to use new technologies in agro - like drones, robots? it would be very interesting)
And what about token price now?
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:50:55 PM

Smartlands is both pleased and excited to announce that its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) will be first hosted on the Stellar network on November 2nd, 2017. This development marks the beginning of a new era for cryptocurrencies. It demonstrates the alignment of interests made possible by blockchain technology.
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/24/smartlands-first-ico-stellar/

tokensepton

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:24:59 PM

By the way, I do not think that the user of the platform will need to delve into the blockchain...
You are absolutely right! The Platform will be user-friendly for the agricultural companies and we will guide farmers through all the details in their way to tokenization of the assets.
tokensepton

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

Do you plan to use new technologies in agro - like drones, robots? it would be very interesting)
And what about token price now?
Yes, we will employ drones and robots were possible to make audit as objective as possible. We are excited to apply cutting-edge technologies to agriculture.
Base token price is 0,5 USD now.
PhilMorrison1 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:41:54 PM

We are glad to introduce our adviser - Mr. Aditya Dev Sood.
Aditya will be the representative of Smartlands in India.
Mr. Sood is the prominent participant of the Indian blockchain community and we are pleased to cooperate.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/adityadevsood/

Eirikr

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:48:20 PM

Mr. Sood is the prominent participant of the Indian [Suspicious link removed]munity and we are pleased to cooperate.

https://i.imgur.com/wPqDmJD.jpg?2
I saw his speech. It was very interesting!
tokensepton

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:59:32 PM

Mr. Sood is the prominent participant of the Indian [Suspicious link removed]munity and we are pleased to cooperate.

I saw his speech. It was very interesting!
Yes, he is very popular person in India tech community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: