Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌱SMARTLANDS - ✅first tokensale on 🚀Stellar! SLT is listed on SDEX  (Read 33330 times)
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:29:53 PM

So I created Smartlands wallet, wrote to them but didn't receive my tokens
May be the team changed e-mail so I'm looking forward to hear from you here)
Man, it's been a long time )
The bounty campaign is long over. The team a few months after the end of ICO still accepted applications for payment of tokens.
And now I'm not even sure if you can get them. Everything has a limit and deadlines Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

The bounty campaign is long over. The team a few months after the end of ICO still accepted applications for payment of tokens.
And now I'm not even sure if you can get them. Everything has a limit and deadlines Smiley

I know, but deadlines were not stated there, moreover the period after tokens were available after ICO also took time.
Yesterday I spoke in Smartlands telegram with community, and why I'm not member of community? I bought XLM and created wallet on Smartlands..
After bounty Smartlands wallet did not exist, so I was waiting for it to be released to keep SLT there (anyway still there are not so many exchanges available)

But guess what? I was banned in Telegram!
I don't think that's a good way to communicate with audience
What they will try to ban me here or what?

mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

Strange, I received it right after the ICO, when they did all the distributions. There should be some misunderstanding in my opinion. Try to contact team members on Telegram to find out what could be the reason!
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

Strange, I received it right after the ICO, when they did all the distributions. There should be some misunderstanding in my opinion. Try to contact team members on Telegram to find out what could be the reason!

I contacted, but they banned me
Moreover I created Smarlands wallet and sent XLM there, opened trustline!
Good attitude!
I also sent them e-mail, but no response.

BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

Smartlands Platform Announces Onboarding, Begins KYC for First Investors
"Today we’re thrilled to announce the beginning of onboarding for businesses and individuals who are ready to go through the KYC process to get whitelisted on the Platform, receive early access to our first tokenization project and launch their security issuance/trading/investing activities."
https://medium.com/smartlands/smartlands-platform-announces-onboarding-begins-kyc-for-first-investors-aec11aead235
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:42:02 PM

Hello! Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
I am making excellent marks on the project. And constantly new news.
Super.
I keep all the coins.

Smartlands (SLT)
$4,15 USD (17,87%)
0,00107541 BTC (17,15%)
36,11904139 XLM (16,96%)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/smartlands/#markets
gorrion

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:03:16 AM

I visited Smartlands platform. Although their marketing is quite horrible as the first thing they ask is all your KYC information...OK, we know KYC is necessary to participate in STO, but please ...invite us to visit and discover your platform first, then when we want to invest ask for KYC ! bitcoin enthusiasts just hate KYC

Anyway you can't find any project yet there...seems other players are quicker:

"Exchange start-up offers tokenized equity trading in popular US stocks

This past week, Estonia based start-up exchange, DX.Exchange, launched several digital token product offerings that will effectively represent shares in popular Nasdaq listed equities, such as Tesla. DX.Exchange acquires shares in US companies and then issues ERC-20 tokens that are backed 1:1 with these shares–similar to how stablecoins are backed 1:1 with US dollars. Investors then are able to access the DX.Exchange platform and buy/sell digital equity-like tokens in various companies.

The digital tokens themselves will not confer shareholder legal rights, as stock certificates do. They will, however, track the changing market price of the stocks, giving traders the ability to essentially buy/sell digital equities. This type of product offers several advantages to investors: digital stocks can be traded even when equity markets are closed, investors will be able to own fractional shares, and lastly, the offering will give foreign investors an easy on-ramp to buy/sell US stocks, which currently requires several intermediary regulatory steps that often precludes foreign retail investors from accessing US markets."

In the other hand I thing will be amazing if Smartlands could offer STO for Uber, Lyft or Airbnb before they go public..I wonder if it is possible create a secondary token about these companies
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:56:08 AM

Smartlands Platform Signs Partnership Agreement with Globacap

Smartlands is pleased to announce a partnership agreement with Globacap, a UK-based blockchain security issuance platform specializing in enterprise-grade custody and administration solutions.
https://smartlands.io/news/smartlands-platform-signs-partnership-agreement-with-globacap/
Ukraine2020

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:37:06 PM

Hello! Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
Super.
I keep all the coins.

Smartlands (SLT)
$4,15 USD (17,87%)
0,00107541 BTC (17,15%)
36,11904139 XLM (16,96%)

It took exactly two and a half months.
Here is the statistics on the coin.
$ 4.40 USD (4.09%)
0.00109693 BTC (4.58%)
39.28377669 XLM (1.38%)

Fine! The flight is good.  Wink
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/smartlands/#charts

Ukraine2020

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:51:25 PM

Hello! Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
Super.
I keep all the coins.

Smartlands (SLT)
$4,15 USD (17,87%)
0,00107541 BTC (17,15%)
36,11904139 XLM (16,96%)

$ 4.40 USD (4.09%)
0.00109693 BTC (4.58%)
39.28377669 XLM (1.38%)

Fine! The flight is good.  Wink

$4,82 USD (0,91%)
0,00119238 BTC (1,15%)
43,24824811 XLM (4,60%)

Good!
  The customers are excellent. Although at the second peak prices were higher ($5,29 USD).
Some coins I sold at the top of the price. The rest is in long storage.
Ukraine2020

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:49:12 PM

COOL!  Shocked

"Smartlands Platform Native Token SLT Listed on Bittrex International" posted by Smartlands on March 19, 2019

“Bittrex International is one of the best known, most liquid, and reliable platforms for trading of digital assets,” says Arnoldas Nauseda, Smartlands CEO. “Today, having been listed on Bittrex international, Smartlands’ native token SLT becomes even more visible for digital entrepreneurs the world over, and I want to extend a warm welcome to investors and traders who get a chance to trade it for the first time on Bittrex International.”

https://smartlands.io/news/smartlands-platform-native-token-slt-listed-on-bittrex-international/
Ukraine2020

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:33:54 PM

Smartlands CEO Arnoldas Nauseda Meets IBM’s VP of Blockchain Jesse Lund to Discuss Collaboration

Being one of the largest fintech gatherings in the space, Money20/20 Asia is often used as a podium for exciting announcements. This year IBM had a big one and sent here its VP of blockchain Jesse Lund to formally present to the packed venue and the rest of the world IBM’s brand new Stellar-based cross-border payment solution aptly dubbed World Wire.

The next day, Jesse and Arnoldas Nauseda proceeded to the pre-planned meeting to discuss Smartlands’ business model, our latest achievements in completing our legal framework (Smartlands is now fully FCA-regulated) and a role IBM’s blockchain department could play in the Smartlands Platform development. Given that over the last two years IBM became heavily involved with Stellar, which is also the basis for the Smartlands Platform proprietary technological solution, it was expected that the two executives would hit it right off.

https://smartlands.io/news/smartlands-ceo-arnoldas-nauseda-meets-ibms-vp-of-blockchain-jesse-lund-to-discuss-collaboration/
Ukraine2020

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:48:05 PM

Smartlands STO Generates Huge Interest at Money20/20 Asia

One doesn’t just visit Money20/20 Asia or participate in it. Think of it this way: if Bilderberg club shapes global economic policy for the year and Davos presents that policy to the world, then Money 20/20 is one of the leading workshops that cradle those responsible for its direct implementation. So, it’s much more than just another expo with a bunch of excs chasing the same dime. No, sir! For three days, some of the most in-demand speakers in the FinTech space engaged the community in a series of debates, discussions, and panels with the goal of forging an intellectual, technological, and practical roadmap for the next year of planetary development, and Smartlands was right in the thick of it.

Perhaps, due to its nature as a global financial forum, Money20/20 Asia does not follow a particular theme; it’s more like a podium for a broad range of trend-setting discussions on topics varying from a single success story to universal technology solutions out to shift the entire financial markets paradigm. We’re talking, of course, about blockchain technology.

More - https://smartlands.io/news/smartlands-sto-generates-huge-interest-at-money20-20-asia/
Ukraine2020

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:26:18 PM

Smartlands is Coming to Property Investor Show 2019 in London

With the private sale of shares of purpose-built student housing property in Nottingham underway, Smartlands takes the show on the road with the purpose of presenting this brilliant investment opportunity at the Property Investor Show 2019 in London.

PIS 2019 is the perfect venue for promoting the current project as well as for explaining the intricacies and unique benefits of the Platform, and onboarding asset owners.

After announcing the beginning of the first STO at the Money20/20 Asia summit in Singapore, our next stop is London. With 125+ exhibitors expected and approximately 75 seminars, presentations and panels in store, PIS is the ideal place for us to network; the Show’s ecosystem is designed to cater for all levels of property experience, and we’ve made sure that we have something for everyone – from a starter package for a novice to a private meeting with the Smartlands Platform CEO for those ready to sign the dotted line.

More - https://smartlands.io/news/smartlands-is-coming-to-property-investor-show-2019-in-london/
Ukraine2020

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:09:47 PM

Smartlands In The Process of Obtaining MTF License, Gets One Step Closer To Own Security Token Exchange

As you know, the first Security Token Offering on the Smartlands Platform is underway, and we couldn’t be happier that it has attracted so much attention from investors, asset owners and the Smartlands community. But, once the security tokens are issued and purchased, the most beneficial part of the process is to make them available for trading on the secondary market. After all, it is liquidity that makes security tokens such an attractive proposition; the fact that your fractional ownership of any asset is now irrefutably represented by a piece of code on the Stellar blockchain makes digital ownership of that asset highly agile, easily transferable and tradable for profit. And, since making money is the primary reason we’ve all become investors, the importance of understanding the mechanism of creating a difference between the amount spent and the amount gained is impossible to overstate.

On the way to create this mechanism for you, our investor, we’ve made quite a few significant strides. Today, Smartlands Platform is a fully regulated platform for issuing security tokens on the Stellar blockchain. This crucial milestone was reached, among other things, through the agreed purchase of a stake in Shojin Financial Services (SFS), which is regulated and authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and possesses the crowdfunding licence necessary for the Smartlands Platform to issue security tokens.

Armed with our unbending spirit and the crowdfunding license from the FCA, we are ready to proceed to the next step in shaping up the landscape on the Smartlands Platform. Together with the consortium of partners vested in the development of securities trading on blockchain we are entering the active stage of obtaining the Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF) license.

The MTF license will allow us to create a multilateral trading system for bringing together multiple third-party buying and selling interests in securities as it occurs on all the major regulated stock exchanges around the world.

More - https://smartlands.io/news/smartlands-in-the-process-of-obtaining-mtf-license-gets-one-step-closer-to-own-security-token-exchange/
Ukraine2020

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:15:25 PM

Smartlands Platform Newsletter: Special Edition

Dear friends!

It is a great pleasure for us to declare the month of March a tremendous success for the Smartlands Platform and congratulate you, our investors and community, on a job well done. We’ve managed to keep all of our promises: you believed Smartlands will launch a security token issuance platform and stuck with us, and we’ve launched a Security Token Offering in full accordance with our roadmap.

The Offering and the beginning of the private sale – in which  investors reserve larger investment tranches – were announced on March 19 at the Money20/20 Asia event in Singapore and immediately became a triumph. Let’s double down on our efforts and make the upcoming public sale (which is planned for early May, we’ll keep you posted) an even greater success.

We want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their input once again. When we were polling the community as to which path we should take for a better, more fluid and comprehensive  engagement in trusted transactions on the Smartlands Platform, you showed us the right way. We are happy that we’ve chosen purpose-built student accommodation as our first tokenisation project. It was a brilliant decision that we have all partaken in!

We shall continue on the same course. Our immediate plans include the work on obtaining an MTF license, which will be the final step towards achieving liquidity for security tokens issued by the Smartlands Platform on the Stellar Network. On April 12-13, we are going to be presenting our tokenisation project at the Property Investor Show at London’s ExCel Exhibition Hall. And of course, we are laser-focused on the iminent  Offering for the tokenisation of the PBSA building in Nottingham, England. Our great partners at Shojin Property Partners are already filling the pipeline with six more projects to be tokenised before the year’s end, so, let’s all get to work!

More - https://smartlands.io/newsletters/smartlands-platform-newsletter-special-edition/
Ukraine2020

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:26:22 PM

So far, I see a decrease in the price of the token.
I think in May we will see the price increase again. In the meantime, here are the statistics:
Smartlands (SLT)
$3,58 USD (-2,18%)
0,00070748 BTC (-2,46%)
31,10694580 XLM (-1,70%)
Ukraine2020

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:33:43 PM

The highlight of the day at the Investor Show (Property Investor Show -  The event for investors in UK & International property, landlords, agents, developers & service providers) is the Smartlands CCO Rupert Edwards and COO Clemens Stromeyer’s discussion of possible joint projects with Alliance Investments (It is a subsidiary of Property Alliance Group) - one of the leading asset managers in the UK specializing in student accommodations.

https://twitter.com/Smartlands/status/1116709935620997120
Ukraine2020

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:48:10 PM

Smartlands Attends Investor Property Show 2019: The Cry For Digital Transformation

It was great showcasing STO at InvestorShow, lots of useful takeaways, plenty to think about, major interest from property managers, financial institutions, and the community.

The property industry is undergoing a major transformation in the UK. Even though you cannot yet complete a transaction without a stack of papers, wet signatures, and multiple personal meetings with estate agents, at the Investor Property Show 2019 we clearly saw the traditionally conservative industry inching towards the light.

The majority of reasons for investing in property in the UK largely remain the same as they always were: since people are being forced out of the housing market, about 20% of the population is going to be renting by 2035, which means that bricks and mortar will remain a robust asset class. Investing in property is relatively simple; it’s easier to understand than stocks and obtaining finance is reasonably straightforward. Besides, a diligent investor could take advantage of the cheaper pound and the fact that pre-Brexit jitters brought the prices for commercial property in the UK way down.

Read more - https://smartlands.io/news/smartlands-attends-investor-property-show-2019-the-cry-for-digital-transformation/
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:44:46 PM

Guys, question. I see in "Markets" stellarport as an exchange for Smartlands, but it is not there. what is that?

Also, according to patterns and overall news about cryptocurrency market price will shoot up soon (at least in USD, since BTC is going to fly), but also during the quiet times of BTC we will see Smartlands going up. Great multiplier. That's why I am asking about bittrex Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: