Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EnlightToken-Security at a low cost. Crowdsale and token specifications  (Read 676 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EnlightToken (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:40:06 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 03:55:53 PM by EnlightToken

IMPORANT NOTICE: OUR V2.0 WHITEPAPER WILL COVER IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING OUR SERVICE, PLATFORM, AND FUTURE GOALS
VERSION 2.0 WHITEPAPER (DRAFT) IS NOW PUBLIC https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0J1sZUhJi5vY0x2ZW9YUlR5MEU/view
BITCOIN TALK THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2188386.new#new

Name: EnlightToken
 Symbol: ENL
 Decimals: 4
 Platform: Ethereum
 ERC-20 smart-token

EnlightToken Official v1.0 Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0J1sZUhJi5vZnpJaEpqREx0ME0/view
*Note that this is not the final white paper a v2.0 white paper will release in the future

Crowdsale dates and specifications: Supporters of the EnlightToken Project development can support the project by
sending ether to the specified address. By doing this they create EnlightToken/s
(ENL) at the rate of 500 ENL per 1 ETH. A participant must send ether to the
specified address after the start of the Crowdsale period, on October 8th 2017, 12:30
(GMT)
which will be open for 4 weeks. The Crowdsale ends on November 5th 2017,
12:30 (GMT)
To show you our thank for your support you will receive Bonus
EnlightToken/s in the value of 5% of the ether you sent.

Like this:
1 Ether sent 525 tokens received (25 bonus tokens issued)
5 Ether sent 2625 tokens received (125 bonus tokens issued)
10 Ether sent 5250 tokens received (250 bonus tokens issued)
The more Ether you donate the more bonus tokens you receive!
After the crowdsale ends no new ENL tokens will ever be created. Total ENL supply will never change.

ENL tokens are used on our website to grant access to premium treatment with our anti fraud audit program, and additional features. You can trade ENL tokens on an exchange or use them on our Platform. Users who want access and did not participate in the Crowdsale will have to trade for ENL tokens on an exchange at the current rate the exchange is offering. Demand will rise as the project proceeds, supply will never change. Resulting in high demand and low supply. ENL tokens can be sent p2p anonymously and can be stored by every ERC20 standard ethereum token compatible wallet such as :

MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser add-on)
Mist (Desktop)

Roadmap
2017-2018
(OUTDATED)

Official logo development
Social media advertising
Token crowdsale
Official website launch
ENL exchange listing
Supportive social media forums and slack channel

Follow us on Twitter to stay updated @EnlightToken
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:57:32 AM

no website ?  Huh
roadmap ?
gawajn

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:06:58 AM

Is there a max number of coins created, or is it determined by the coin buyers?
Also who are the team members and is there a website?
EnlightToken (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:17:31 AM

The roadmap can be found on our Whitepaper, but we will also include it in this Forum. Our website will be released subsequently of our crowdsale, with a very apprehensible prospect of our project for newcomers, and an exceedingly valuable user-interface. Meanwhile, you can find us on twitter and soon Reddit...
hola2011

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:20:12 AM

Any bounty campaign?
EnlightToken (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:31:05 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 04:04:34 PM by EnlightToken

Is there a max number of coins created, or is it determined by the coin buyers?
Also who are the team members and is there a website?

The EnlightToken team consists of professional and experienced developers,  and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast. Our team is determined to make our Vision reality. We see cryptocurrency as the future of financing, and everyday life.

The maximum number of coins is determined solely by the coin buyers, depending on how many tokens are issued in our crowdsale.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:37:18 AM

I read the whitepaper but disappointed to see your approach on this project which is really poor it seems there is unprofessional people involve into this ICO. Can you share the profiles of your team members so it will be easy to know who are behind this ICO?
EnlightToken (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:47:56 AM

I read the whitepaper but disappointed to see your approach on this project which is really poor it seems there is unprofessional people involve into this ICO. Can you share the profiles of your team members so it will be easy to know who are behind this ICO?

We're very sorry to hear that. Please keep in mind that this is our v1.0 whitepaper and not our final whitepaper. A v2.0 whitepaper will be released in the near future with a more comprehensive and specified view on our project.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:48:22 AM

I hope this coin has more information, a little hesitate to invest in projects that are less informed,
if you provide the website link of this project, I am very grateful, it will be very helpful
EnlightToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:11:31 PM

I hope this coin has more information, a little hesitate to invest in projects that are less informed,
if you provide the website link of this project, I am very grateful, it will be very helpful

Website on the way... Follow us on twitter to stay updated @EnlightToken
johnnarmst

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:16:01 PM

I want to trade some tokens over here.Please ensure me the procedures for trading.Thankyou.
EnlightToken (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:17:59 PM

I want to trade some tokens over here.Please ensure me the procedures for trading.Thankyou.

A detailed guide on how to obtain EnlightTokens will be featured on our website. Please follow us on twitter to stay updated! @EnlightToken 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: