Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:47:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Universities/Colleges that offer crypto currencies and blockchain majors/minors?  (Read 274 times)
BitcoinArsenal (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:43:17 AM

I'm seriously thinking about to use a part of my gains from crypto currency investing to visit school again. I do have a bachelors degree in a non-techie domain and I would like to add one master studies in crypto currencies or blockchain field. Graduate certificates in this field are fine as well.

Therefore I would like to collect a list of potential universities and college from all over the world (English speaking countries are preferred) which offer such studies or classes. Google has helped me only to a limited extent. Do you know such universities or colleges?
BitcoinArsenal (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

Unfortunately the question has not received an answer yet. I want to bring the thread up in the hope someone have an answer who missed/read over the topic last time.
Also I would like to know if there are universities or colleges which allow to pay tuition in Bitcoin or any other crypto currency. I found that University of Nikosia in Cryprus do but this is not the university/country I am looking for (although Andreas Antonopoulos is teaching there). Are there more institutes especially in the States or in Central Europe?
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:44:36 PM

I dont think we've reached that point yet. Atleat not in my country... I've tried looking for it.

But in a few years i'm sure it'll be available everywhere, probably even a major degree like "blockchain engineer" Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: