Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi Sig Wallet  (Read 311 times)
childsplay (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:37:50 AM

Hi guys I want to know if there is a web wallet like xapo that has multisig feature that do charge smaller fees. It's obvious that I don't want to use xapo because of high fee.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:44:05 AM

Hi guys I want to know if there is a web wallet like xapo that has multisig feature that do charge smaller fees. It's obvious that I don't want to use xapo because of high fee.

Go to greenaddress.it.

Pretty sure that there are no additional charges with that service, you hold one of your keys and greenaddress holds the other so if there was a hacker, he cannot access the funds without hacking both the your private key and greenaddress's private key which is extremely unlikely.

There are others available, such as btc.com. But i would recommend starting out with greenaddress. Been there the longest and has been reliable. Plus you are able to do nlocktime transactions as well.

Smiley
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7043

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:05:53 PM

+1 for GreenAddress. They started allowing you to use Segwit addresses by default yesterday, which means that your fees may be cut on half, and you will be helping the Segwit adoption by using it on all your transactions.

2FA is also a plus.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:38:48 PM

are you asking for bitcoin or ethereum?
if you asking for ethereum you can use parity.
childsplay (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:16:46 PM

are you asking for bitcoin or ethereum?
if you asking for ethereum you can use parity.

I'm asking for bitcoin.

+1 for GreenAddress. They started allowing you to use Segwit addresses by default yesterday, which means that your fees may be cut on half, and you will be helping the Segwit adoption by using it on all your transactions.

2FA is also a plus.

Thank you I started to use greenaddress.

Go to greenaddress.it.

Pretty sure that there are no additional charges with that service, you hold one of your keys and greenaddress holds the other so if there was a hacker, he cannot access the funds without hacking both the your private key and greenaddress's private key which is extremely unlikely.

There are others available, such as btc.com. But i would recommend starting out with greenaddress. Been there the longest and has been reliable. Plus you are able to do nlocktime transactions as well.

Thanks timer I started to use greenaddress.it

I will close this thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: