Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:57:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin drop?  (Read 2211 times)
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:54:16 AM

If bitcoin will drop its price I am sure that bitcoin will still recover and will still hit what its value as of today, bitcoin right now are very trusted and a lot of people now are using bitcoin. So I guess even if bitcoin drops it will still recover and have a good price in the future!
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:44:42 PM

If bitcoin will drop its price I am sure that bitcoin will still recover and will still hit what its value as of today, bitcoin right now are very trusted and a lot of people now are using bitcoin. So I guess even if bitcoin drops it will still recover and have a good price in the future!
Although the community of Bitcoin today does not like the past still small, but you have to know recently, almost investors are speculator, they do not have knowledge and experience about cryptomarket, this is advantage for whales create panic easy on the market.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:35:37 PM

Although the community of Bitcoin today does not like the past still small, but you have to know recently, almost investors are speculator, they do not have knowledge and experience about cryptomarket, this is advantage for whales create panic easy on the market.

Price of bitcoin will never or ever reach the low  value .In past three days, the price of bitcoin may vary or fluctuates. But it value will not go below the value of 4000$.Last week the price of bitcoin is  greater than the value of 4500$.In past three days the price is fluctuates .But the value is stable on 4100$.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ScriptYoYo

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:54:21 PM

Price of bitcoin will never or ever reach the low  value .In past three days, the price of bitcoin may vary or fluctuates. But it value will not go below the value of 4000$.Last week the price of bitcoin is  greater than the value of 4500$.In past three days the price is fluctuates .But the value is stable on 4100$.

I think that the price can fluctuate and stronger. And it will be fine for bitcoin. Its prices depend on news and on the correlation of supply and demand. And this means that there will always be fluctuations.
You just need to get used to it and do not panic.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:00:01 PM

I was actually following the Bitcoin price pretty well since the whole China news came out and I was pretty amazed that even though just a little after the news BTC dropped by around 1%, it rebounded within the next 6 hours back to it's original trading price. I don't know if people are just tired of hearing the China news and don't care or what's going on, but clearly it seems like Bitcoin wasn't extremely affected by this news instantly.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:07:18 PM

You should not need to fear the price of bitcoin reach low prices right now, but for me this is only temporary, and I think when viewed in the chart the movement of the bitcoin in change-change determines the direction, and I am sure the price bitcoin is going up again so that it reached at number $5000 at the end of this month, because of the bitcoin had achieved a price of $4800 on some days at the beginning of this month
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:16:28 PM

yes i am also thinking that we will see a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, but still i am sure that the the price will not trade below 4000$, because at that level bitcoin has a strong support and therefore we can see that bitcoin price is trading above 4000$, i am sure that very soon bitcoin price will again boost and hope that this time will easily cross 5000$ level.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:53:30 PM

I think the only real threat we are facing in bitcoins that would make the price drop is that bitcoin private keys could be generated by a computer at will and bitcoins being banned in all countries simultaneously. I guess both scenarios might be far fetched but it is a possibility we should not ignore. Though I believe prices will start to recover once all issues are already resolved again like what happened with the issues of the fork.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:10:45 PM

I think the only real threat we are facing in bitcoins that would make the price drop is that bitcoin private keys could be generated by a computer at will and bitcoins being banned in all countries simultaneously. I guess both scenarios might be far fetched but it is a possibility we should not ignore. Though I believe prices will start to recover once all issues are already resolved again like what happened with the issues of the fork.
It seems to me that users of crypto-currencies and still have problems with doubles of coins, and after Bitcoin you will follow the air. There are a lot of reports that the etherium can also be split. But November can be marked by another double for bitcoin. I do not understand what is happening and how this can end for us.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:17:26 PM

Well bitcoin has always recover from the drop it has taken . Only thing is that its a time factor how long will it take or so. Currently one of the worry is that China who is the major player is actually banning the ICO, and now exchange which will take a hit as selling pressure will be high and thus it may fall further in coming time.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:46:18 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 11:41:50 PM by bncbnc

Well bitcoin has always recover from the drop it has taken . Only thing is that its a time factor how long will it take or so. Currently one of the worry is that China who is the major player is actually banning the ICO, and now exchange which will take a hit as selling pressure will be high and thus it may fall further in coming time.
i think yes bitcoin price have the ability to recover when its price drops, and therefore we can even expect that the price of bitcoin will very soon recover its previous value and very soon we will become able to see bitcoin trading above 5000$. i think most of the traders are still confident about the in bitcoin as they expect that bitcoin price will continue to increase for a long time, therefore still investment in bitcoin is a good chance to get.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:54:07 PM

Goldman sachs prediction is completely bull shit and just another FUD
Once bitcoin hits that level, Jafari estimates it could drop as far as $2,221.
Bitcoin won't fall below $3500, it tanks and hold at $4000 level.
I guess bitcoin could rise over $4500 again in this week and recover to $5000 by the end of this month, soon or later bitcoin will rise again.
Look at the news, some countries will legalize bitcoin by the end of the year which mean we'll back on Bulls run and continue to skyrocket.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:55:58 PM

No, i dont think it will drop more than its actually price. It dropped a lot in the last week, from $4800 to $4150 right now.
And it looks like the correction is almost over, i think that the price will stay in this level for two or three more days until we hear good news from china or any other country that wants to regulate the ICOs
But yes, i dont think it will drop more.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3022

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:59:53 PM

No, i dont think it will drop more than its actually price. It dropped a lot in the last week, from $4800 to $4150 right now.
And it looks like the correction is almost over, i think that the price will stay in this level for two or three more days until we hear good news from china or any other country that wants to regulate the ICOs
But yes, i dont think it will drop more.

For now we are seen a stable price so i think the price can be increase more soon.. its a panic sell and there is no correction happening according to this twit https://twitter.com/cnLedger/status/906560905269329920
Its a fake news i think they will be still buying more bitcoin back soon.. and few ICO was delisted ..
Hope that we will sooner the recovery of bitcoin .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:40:41 PM

That Elliot Wave analysis is starting to look more and more correct.  Depending on where you draw it, we're either around or below the neckline of a head-and-shoulders pattern developing on the daily chart, which could take us down to the $3000-ish area.  That, combined with sitting on the 50-day moving average, does not bode well for the short-term price outlook if we can't bounce right here.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:50:41 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 05:35:51 PM by BitcoinNewsMagazine

Elliott Wave works best after the fact. You can always find an alternate wave count to support your position. Looking at weekly BBands it is easy to see if price breaks support at $3600 we are headed down to the weekly 20 MA at $2900 - $3000. Last time the weekly 20 MA was tested it was a good time to buy.

Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:17:44 PM

Eliot waves analysts

https://ewminteractive.com/btcusd-ready-another-terrifying-pullback

and Goldman Sach says that bitcoin will top $4800 and then drop

I wonder if any people here agree

Here are the links

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/14/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-may-rise-about-500-more.html
i'm not sure bitcoin drop for this year. that bitcoin wouldn'tl drop in this year but i think bitcoin can be normal price in next year like last year so for holder bitcoin, i feel stay hold your bitcoin untill this year gone
dalek

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:10:47 PM

You should not need to fear the price of bitcoin reach low prices right now, but for me this is only temporary, and I think when viewed in the chart the movement of the bitcoin in change-change determines the direction, and I am sure the price bitcoin is going up again so that it reached at number $5000 at the end of this month, because of the bitcoin had achieved a price of $4800 on some days at the beginning of this month
If September is month of bearish trend, I think the price of Bitcoin cannot recovery till October coming. However, maybe we will see the bottom of the price of Bitcoin in this month bellow $3,000 again. The FUD of whales recently really make investors worry and panic.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:42:12 PM

if bitcoin has already dropped by around $1k and we know that there will be another possible split so with that the price will be going all over the place and eventually the corrections, does that mean that the price will pretty much remain inbetween $3500-$4500 for the next few months? This is truly the toughest year for btc so far.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
cashodler

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:30:33 PM

I expect bitcoin at $2000 in November, because a lot of FUD is coming and the november fork fud hasn't even started yet and we see bitcoin dropping a thousand dollars.

If you remember July, two weeks before August 1, then expect something similar... but twice as big.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: