Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:41:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hardest decision you've made?  (Read 711 times)
Katariah

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:54:37 PM

The hardest decision that I have ever made in my life is to leave someone that is close to my heary like my girlfriend I fall out of love and I did the hardest decision to leave her which i later regret in my life I tried to comeback to her but its too late she is now happy I dont want to upset that I dont want to cause further more sadness in her so its time to move on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:25:26 AM

One of the toghest ones was to quit university and leave a country to follow my dream. That was really scary at that time. Everybody was told me, dont do that. But even my dream has been failed at that time i'm happy with my decision. I've made on my own and i have a lot more life experience after that.

amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:33:51 AM

So this question brings me back to the time where i made my hardest and wrong decision i've ever made and that waswen i left my girlfriend just to work abroad. When i came back, she already got married to another man.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:09:49 PM

The hardest decision I’ve made is to choose between to people: who loves me and who I love. It is clearly difficult to know which of the two is the right choice because no one knows which choice could make you happy in the long run.

hunker_down

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:45:11 PM

I think the hardest decision i had to make was my degree. I know it isn't a life or death situation or anything like that. But picking a city, a course that would impact my future life? It was a lot for a young person and luckily it turned out okay for me.

The situation has only got harder in the UK due to the increase of the price as well, I couldn't imagine paying 9k a year for something that i regret.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:55:50 PM

quit smoking .. it was hard very much but now I'm happy that I did it

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:18:52 PM

For me my hardest decision I've made is loving someone that is not the same with my religion. I know that he's not the right one for me but here I'am still loving him without any assurance that we can be together till the end.
The hardest decision I have ever made is when I sell my house and move home, going from one area to another because we are in a new place, like a number starting from 0. (Having to find a new job, creating a new home and so on) and the hardest thing is now buying the land, I lack $ 8000 which is the hardest thing in my life, have to earn money to pay for shortfall with short time.
2dorgit

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:28:39 AM

Not killing myself after buying 15 BTC at 19,940 mark when i needed is only 1.5 to buy another token.
To HODL or not to HODL......
Meremmelek

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:57:01 AM

For me the hardest decision what i've made was when i was finished in senior high school.
I have dreamed to be a doctor, and i've been already passed the test. But my family pushed me to be a professional pilot.
It's very hard decision to againts my family wanted, but i never give up with my dream.
So i choose medical college and until now i'm very happy be a doctor. And i really be grateful to GOD with my choosed.
agirlbtw

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:05:42 AM

For me my hardest decision I've made is loving someone that is not the same with my religion. I know that he's not the right one for me but here I'am still loving him without any assurance that we can be together till the end.
The most difficult decision I have ever made is to break up the one I love the most, with the reason we are far apart, there is no time for each other, so to keep the love is very difficult, I always have faith that Me and she will love each other forever.
Soksuci

Activity: 199

Mercy

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:22:14 AM

I've been in the same situation, but it's not the hardest decision for me. It's the best decision for me Smiley
susumilo

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:51:18 AM

my difficult decision is when I have to choose my life partner with absolutely no love base, rich or obedient, but finally I choose the obedient in the hope he can guide me, can menetramkan souls that moody, I think our wealth will be can search together after he reconcile my heart.
Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:02:31 AM

when decisions are not wise Embarrassed Lips sealed
Gavenoang082076

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:22:12 AM

I've left my hometown and travel far away from my family to find for a job
Prettyjat

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:31:30 AM

The hardest decision I've made is to let go of my child and decide to send him to Manila for his college
but I've realized that I need to so He can have wings on his own.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:25:39 AM

For me the hardest was to quit my job because i got burned out then
i started bitcoins.. the same year i had to let go of someone regardless
of that person's betrayal. Difficult but necessary, frustrating at first but
that's life for you.
ngod91

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:49:07 AM

My biggest and most difficult decision was to make a decision to write a letter to go to work to make more money. For the money that I have to drop out of school, that is what I still remember forever
bttcoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:52:52 AM

The hardest decision I've ever made is to stay away from my parents or stay with my parents
bancomo

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:26:12 AM

The hardest decision I have made is choosing the the University when I Graduated from high school.It is a very important choice in my life.
DrewAn

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:21:16 AM

The hardest decision I've ever made is to choose what is more important
studies or work
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: