Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This ICO looks Promising .  (Read 1526 times)
redboss

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:26:28 AM

UTrust seems like a good project with many members already in the team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:34:21 AM

This seems to be interesting for me, from the many rumbling ICOs that exist today, I have seen ANN thread seen so much from the total supply of this coin. but see other, this projects look solid

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:59:44 AM

So, there is this new company called UTrust that is "offering" to solve the problem of businesses not accepting Cryptocurrency as a form of payment due to price volatility.
The company plans to do this by automatically converting Cryptocurrencies to Fiat immediately they are received as payment.
Don't know how they plan to do this but I believe it will encourage big companies & businesses to accept Cryptocurrencies as form of payment rather than avoiding them.
The company is currently on ICO here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.0

This could be quite interesting. I mean its a way to pay directly with crypto
Thymoty

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

CPLAY Network

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:04:58 AM

i have to read the Utrust whitepaper , the concept so good , and team profesional , i have to join that campaign , hope the ICO success ..

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:32:44 AM

The white paper of Utrust is very promising. I will support this company as if they were continue improving it, there wi be no hassle to pay bills or any payment online using your altcoin or crypto. I will check there company by time to time to see how it goes. And if this company will be successfull it will be the first crypto payment platform in this generation

Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:10:41 AM

It's looks like very promising project from Utrust, it can be seen from early ideas as well as their whitepaper that gives direction and also what sort of business they were later. In addition I also heard and read some positive statements about this project.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:35:40 AM

So, there is this new company called UTrust that is "offering" to solve the problem of businesses not accepting Cryptocurrency as a form of payment due to price volatility.
The company plans to do this by automatically converting Cryptocurrencies to Fiat immediately they are received as payment.
Don't know how they plan to do this but I believe it will encourage big companies & businesses to accept Cryptocurrencies as form of payment rather than avoiding them.
The company is currently on ICO here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.0

Looks like a nice ico with big potential . But I suggest you link its announcement thread instead of bounty link here.Also want to ask , are there some companies are doing the things UTrust planing to do ? I guess yes, but I don't know its name.
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:03:12 PM

Looks like a nice ico with big potential . But I suggest you link its announcement thread instead of bounty link here.Also want to ask , are there some companies are doing the things UTrust planing to do ? I guess yes, but I don't know its name.

Changed. Thanks for that important info.
rejosh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:20:39 PM

monetha.io was doing the same. It’s the matter of who fish there platform fist and get more retailers. Utrust work out to be cheaper and better than monetha but the monetha team is much stronger.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:31:17 PM

We have Bitcoin payment processors (BitPay, BitBay) and they do exactly this kind of on the fly crypto=>fiat exchange, so it's not a new concept at all.
They won't fix 'volatility' they merely suppressed it with the instantaneous exchange. I don't think that ICO will be that successful while trying to rehash this old concept.
rejosh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:48:25 PM

We have Bitcoin payment processors (BitPay, BitBay) and they do exactly this kind of on the fly crypto=>fiat exchange, so it's not a new concept at all.
They won't fix 'volatility' they merely suppressed it with the instantaneous exchange. I don't think that ICO will be that successful while trying to rehash this old concept.

So why the monetha 37 million ico was sold out in 18 minutes with thousands of user didn’t manage to get in. it’s exactly similar concept as bitpay. 

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:41:08 PM

Ok now that's a really good ico with a goal then btc and other alts would just be like normal digital payments. There is still many factors the company won't do it free and will charge from someone weather the store or the person paying that is the drawback of this method if we use digital payments currently like samsung pay we get cashback or rewards i don't think this will allow us to get any of these benefits.
namorthesu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:44:06 PM

I decide to take part in the social bounty campaign (twitter) of UTrust project. Can you tell me how do they plan to count reward's tokens? Will everybody get the same amount or it will be depend on amount of retweets and the follower's quantity? And how many tokens per one retweet?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: