Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine  (Read 84755 times)
Dmbobin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:48:05 AM

ha ha, the "the news" for yobit/cryptopia is a standard move which dev do in order to make the price a little higher))
but it is too old already, no one should buy on this so called "news"
the positive is, the diff is low and mining ok, I hope the dev will return  Cool

If the dev would write sometimes something here - the price can be much better. First dump was wenn it has not answered at the start of masternodes.
And yes, it has written about yobit at the start of this topic. Fast 2 month es ago
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
truethat

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:25:42 AM

I've never started a token so i don't know what goes on behind the scenes for one of these or what's in someone's mind who's putting something like this up.  i was following another project for a while and had the impression the developers wanted more developers to become interested, like it would grow this way.  but it was just investors showing up, or in this case miners.  in this case miners are important to secure this network, everything is following the example of bitcoin, even using the same max supply.  to me it is a bit odd that the person starting the whole thing is not present very often.  in fact this is not how bitcoin started.  the developer was involved a lot till he left and handed it off.  his comments were all over the place as far as i know.

there always has to be a vision behind things.  or they start to fall apart a little.  because all of this is about belief.  people have to believe its going somewhere. 

with this project i'm looking at the website and i see the testnet.  is that for any developer to join?  or its a showcase for what this one is doing mainly?  what's the vision there?  it looks interesting. 

what's the token going to be?  is this going to be a blogging and chat software with, incidentally, a token?  this is model of DASH, how is it going to be as popular?  what's going to draw people in? 

people are mining this and want the value to rise.  why should it?  next year there will be twice as many tokens around.  how will this one be noticed? 
Sikkan666

Activity: 239
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:32:29 AM

Every one of my coin sold. a bit over 3 Masternodes worth. This coin has no future imo sadly.
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:35:01 AM

DASH, which is just a payment token at heart, like Monero, had a trading volume today of 53 million dollars.  How did it become so successful?  Is this project committed to that kind of growth?  miners and investors aren't the ones with that kind of staying power.  there has to be a core group behind the scenes, with developers.  does the Interzone Project have this intensity?  and what are the features ahead?  is the project vague?  
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:29:02 AM

Along with DASH, chaincoin is mentioned in the start of this forum as an inspiration.  and the project does look a bit like chaincoin.  i had never heard of this token so i had a look.  and that project is in hell.  doesn't look to good over there.  

Interzone doesn't have to be like that.  but it CAN be like that.  
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:10:46 AM

Everyone saw future in Signatum! There was a real hipe! But where is it now?? It's gone to trash. So no matter what you think, only work of devs is important.
holly.ball8

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:12:45 AM

coinsmarkets doesn't look like a good choice. 
Well because they don't require any condition to be list on their.
Lorraine.alex

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:13:49 AM

How to mining
I feel good
Pow+pos?
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:22:37 AM

How to mining
I feel good
Pow+pos?

+masternodes

C11 algo
Pools

http://pool.bilbotel.fr
 http://pool.kraggle.ml
 http://lpool.name/pool/ITZ
 https://blocksuckernation.com
 https://altminer.net
 https://vivocryptopool.com
 https://umine.org

ccminer alexis
uhro

Activity: 209

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

Do you have a download link for the Alexis miner or how to set it up to do C11?
I have one, but when I try C11 algo, it starts up and I get orange error messages about not matching cpu something or other when it tries to solve shares.
ccminer 2.2.2 works fine for me with no additional configuration beyond -a -o -u -p params, but I hear it's not as fast as the Alexis one.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:04:31 PM

Now is a good time to have a conversation about the project, where it's going, what's actually in development, and how to get it on a better exchange than coinsmarkets.  are we expecting this to be something in the future?  or are we waiting for the one and only pump and then death?  i notice that the developer hasn't communicated here in two months.  and that when he did he didn't want to "raise hopes"  or do much in the way of advertising.  is that because he doesn't believe in this?  what successful project hasn't been one big ad campaign?  its part of the game.  DASH is just a belief in a network that's not all that different from litecoin, or any of the others.  its a name and a media campaign.  with a simple idea that's clear.  and developers.  it took a few years, but then success over there.  or look at the example of pivx, which changed its name and is no different from the ten other competitors or more around it.  but i saw an interview on youtube with a PR guy and one of the developers who remained anonymous.  there's presence.  in the next month or two it would be nice to see some presence here. 

running a supernode..  for what?  people have to buy the tokens to put value into the network.  and why should they?  look at a project like ARDOR.  what a great community over there.  but that token is just a staking token to maintain a network.  for what?  to run the "child chains."  so long as there are more sub-chains plugging in there, operating a supernode will be profitable.  its very straightforward. 

someone said they sold out all their tokens and this project is over.  they hope it is, since they sold out in a dip.  and maybe it will be over.  but its not over yet.  there's still some potential.  but is the developer behind it interested in a future for it?  what's the clear vision?  mining to sell for fifty cents?  selling a token before it dies?  what if there was a clear vision and a strong presence from the developer?  wouldn't a community form around that?  and wouldn't that boost the value more than fifty cents?  it could even lead to a steadily rising value over time.  either this project is bullshit or its got some substance.  which one is this going to be?
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:43:57 PM

one of the competitors for Interzone is DeepOniion.  both are on the Nova Exchange and saw a dip in price after the closure announcement.  but DeepOnion recovered faster.  but that token has had a spike a couple months ago and been down ever since.  but their website looks more active.  and i wouldn't buy that token. 

What is a "blockchain social engine"?  how's this going to be used next year?  what will drive interest in this project? 

who ever is developing this should consider getting together with anyone interested in helping to market it.  but nobody will believe in this if the developer isn't joining the team.  no team, no success.  just shitcoin. 
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:51:32 PM

And why hasn't coinmarketcap been contacted to change the total supply to 23 million or whatever it is, instead of 1.5 million? 

truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:06:37 PM

As of right now, this network does nothing.  you can buy a token and move it from an exchange wallet to a shitty looking wallet on your computer.  then back to the exchange.  that's all this is.  and there's no clear vision for a community to gather around.  and no developer presence.  and the website sucks.  and the new exchange sucks. 

is this going to turn around and become something? 

there's a great name.  and miners still interested in the project.  and what else?
Sikkan666

Activity: 239
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:11:42 PM

Now is a good time to have a conversation about the project, where it's going, what's actually in development, and how to get it on a better exchange than coinsmarkets.  are we expecting this to be something in the future?  or are we waiting for the one and only pump and then death?  i notice that the developer hasn't communicated here in two months.  and that when he did he didn't want to "raise hopes"  or do much in the way of advertising.  is that because he doesn't believe in this?  what successful project hasn't been one big ad campaign?  its part of the game.  DASH is just a belief in a network that's not all that different from litecoin, or any of the others.  its a name and a media campaign.  with a simple idea that's clear.  and developers.  it took a few years, but then success over there.  or look at the example of pivx, which changed its name and is no different from the ten other competitors or more around it.  but i saw an interview on youtube with a PR guy and one of the developers who remained anonymous.  there's presence.  in the next month or two it would be nice to see some presence here. 

running a supernode..  for what?  people have to buy the tokens to put value into the network.  and why should they?  look at a project like ARDOR.  what a great community over there.  but that token is just a staking token to maintain a network.  for what?  to run the "child chains."  so long as there are more sub-chains plugging in there, operating a supernode will be profitable.  its very straightforward. 

someone said they sold out all their tokens and this project is over.  they hope it is, since they sold out in a dip.  and maybe it will be over.  but its not over yet.  there's still some potential.  but is the developer behind it interested in a future for it?  what's the clear vision?  mining to sell for fifty cents?  selling a token before it dies?  what if there was a clear vision and a strong presence from the developer?  wouldn't a community form around that?  and wouldn't that boost the value more than fifty cents?  it could even lead to a steadily rising value over time.  either this project is bullshit or its got some substance.  which one is this going to be?

Good questions and analysis.. the thing is..Dev havent been around since a long time, and trust dissapears. and now the exchange with somewhat good volume is about to go down... so unless something REALLY good happens, this coin does not have any future.
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:36:42 PM

maybe the developer's a student, and had to start classes in September?  or this is someone who was never thinking long-term to begin with?  has anyone heard from this person in the last week?  the website has been updated to say that Nova is closing.  somebody's up to date. 
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:51:15 PM

suprnurd, you're involved in this token and also chaincoin.  how did you find both of these?  through mining?  they're both so similar. 
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:53:37 PM

maybe the developer's a student, and had to start classes in September?  or this is someone who was never thinking long-term to begin with?  has anyone heard from this person in the last week?  the website has been updated to say that Nova is closing.  somebody's up to date. 

Website has really been updated. Dev should also know that cryptopia offers 50% discount on listing ..  Cool
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:52:45 PM

suprnurd, you're involved in this token and also chaincoin.  how did you find both of these?  through mining?  they're both so similar. 

I wouldn't say I'm "involved" in this token as much as I've just been "observing" it since it came out. I haven't put any time or effort in to improving this project.

With regards to ChainCoin, I got involved because of all the newbies like myself who got swept up in the buy frenzy back in July - I stuck around to try and do what I could to help the project and in turn help out all the suckers (myself included) who were holding bags. Since that time we have gathered many new supporters, harnessed the voting system of our masternode network, and are presently voting on implementing the updated Dash 12 core so we can have a development budget and move the project forward.

If you're interested:
ChainCoin Governance Protocol - Community Vote

The vote began on October 14 and will continue until November 4. The rules, instructions, and proposal link are all on our website at https://www.chaincoin.org/voting/

The ChainCoin Governance Protocol (CGP) consists of many core changes that will be implemented into the ChainCoin client with the goal of:
  • allowing a portion of the block reward to be dedicated to the development of ChainCoin;
  • allowing community members to submit development proposals that will be funded by the above portion of the block reward;
  • allowing masternode holders the ability to approve the above development proposals by a majority vote.
These core changes are a necessary step in order to provide a sustainable future for ChainCoin and the members of the ChainCoin Community. Furthermore, these changes must be made as soon as possible in order to provide the funding necessary for further development of ChainCoin, since at the moment all development is done solely by the unpaid members of the open-source community.

Based on the current votes I would expect the proposed implementation to move forward so that should be interesting.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
truethat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:11:03 PM

Chaincoin can go #$%# itself.  its a competitor.  unless the two tokens are working together in some way.  and doesn't seem like they are.  but its strange to me that chaincoin is mentioned by this developer here.  did he abandon that project and start this one?  or he just watched it and then got the idea for this one? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: