Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✔︎ True Dividend Crypto (TDC) ✔︎ [POS/MN] ✔︎✔︎ Trusted Digital Currency ✔︎  (Read 2931 times)
suprnurd (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 09:29:34 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2022, 09:03:27 PM by suprnurd

<--!      Website      ⏐|⏐      Twitter      ⏐|⏐      Discord      ⏐|⏐      Github      -->

Trusted Digital Currency

Introduction:
Introducing True Dividend Crypto, the masternode, proof of stake, community-driven, cryptocurrency project!

Background:
When the community was abandoned by the original TDC developers, the existing blockchain was salvaged and the project moved forward regardless. The existing masternodes were adopted to support the network and a new vision came to life. This project is that vision.

The Vision:
Cryptocurrency offers the possibility of transactional freedom to everyone on the planet. For the first time in history it's possible for individuals to transact with other individuals in the world without involving any 3rd parties in a completely trustless manner. Everyone should have the opportunity to be able to take part in this financial revolution, and the TDC network will facilitate this by enabling instant and immutable transactions to anyone in the world.

The Direction:
Participants of the TDC network can receive a share of the reward minted from every block produced on the TDC blockchain by staking their wallet balances. Network nodes with a wallet containing an unspent balance will automatically begin staking as long as the balance remains unspent. In addition, network nodes with the appropriate minimum balance can become a permanent addition to the TDC network by converting themselves into a masternode. The masternodes play a vital role by assisting with the performance and overall stability of the TDC network, and in exchange receive a greater share of the reward minted from every block produced on the TDC blockchain.

Technical Specifications:
  • Coin Name:
    • True Dividend Crypto
  • Coin Ticker:
    • TDC
  • Hash Algo:
    • X11
  • Genesis Date
    • January 09 2019
  • Block Time
    • ~60 seconds
  • Block Reward
    • 33 TDC
  • MN Reward
    • 70% (23.1 TDC)
  • POS Reward
    • 30% (9.9 TDC)
  • Maturity
    • 101 blocks
  • Staking Age
    • 2 hours
  • MN Collateral
    • 5,000 TDC
  • MN Confirmations
  • Premine
    • 300,000 TDC
  • Current Distribution
    • ~27,000,000 TDC
  • Max Coin Supply
    • 300,000,000 TDC
  • P2P Port

Wallet

Release binaries of the True Crypto OSS GUI wallet are available for:
  • Windows (32/64 bit)
  • Mac OSX (64 bit)
  • Linux GNU (32/64 bit)
Users of other operating systems will need to compile from source.

Latest Release:
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/releases/latest

Blockchain Bootstrap:
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-blockchain-bootstrap/releases/latest

Block Explorer(s):
https://openchains.info/coin/tdc
https://chainmapper.com/tdc/

https://truedividendcryptocurrency.github.io/truecrypto-website/

Discord:
https://discord.gg/5SABgCt

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/truedividends

Masternodes

Network:
There are presently ~20 active masternodes on the TDC network.

If you are interested in operating a masternode, see the details below. The community would be happy to have you support the network!

Giveaway:
There are 50 masternodes remaining to give away. Reply to this thread or join us in our Discord to get one.

Masternode collateral comes from tV9QmXmWQJCj1AZwL4GR9XuDCV4zAcrkzy.

Sale:
After the giveaway is complete the required 5,000 TDC will be available for purchase (while supplies last) in exchange for 0.025 BTC.

Quick Setup:
You will need a stable system and internet connection, along with a publicly accessible IP address and 5,000 TDC to convert your node into a masternode.

Install
Enter the command below at your Ubuntu 18.04 or 16.04 server console prompt. The script will create a masternode private key (genkey) during the installation process, and will also download the latest bootstrap to speed up the sync process.
Code:
bash <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/master/contrib/mninstallation.sh)

Uninstall
Code:
bash <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/master/contrib/mnremoval.sh)

Detailed Setup:
Detailed information on the setup process will be available soon - if you require immediate assistance you can ask for help in our Discord. Note that the setup process is the same as other masternode coins.

To compile the console application on Ubuntu 16.04:
Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt install -y software-properties-common
sudo apt-add-repository -y ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update

sudo apt install -y make build-essential libtool software-properties-common autoconf libssl-dev libboost-dev libboost-chrono-dev libboost-filesystem-dev \
libboost-program-options-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev sudo automake git curl libdb4.8-dev \
bsdmainutils libdb4.8++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libgmp3-dev fail2ban pkg-config libevent-dev libzmq5

git clone https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss.git
cd truecrypto-oss
git checkout latest

./autogen.sh
./configure --without-gui --disable-tests
make
sudo make install

tdcd -daemon -txindex
Don't forget to leave port 17281 open in your firewall.

If you need a VPS to run your masternode, use the link below to get $100 in free credit from VULTR:

F.A.Q.:

Q: How much TDC must I hold in my wallet to receive staking rewards?
A: Technically, any amount of TDC will earn staking rewards. Practically, it has been suggested that you should hold at least 1,000 TDC in order to receive a noticeably continuous quantity of staking rewards.

Q: How many coins will I receive per day?
A: This will vary depending on network conditions such as the number of nodes and masternodes currently staking as well as how many coins are being staked. We have had four (4) test nodes running for three (3) days and they all staked one thousand (1000) coins, earning an average of nineteen (19) coins per day.

Q: Can you be any more detailed about the staking payment frequency?
A: This is directly from the four nodes that are running:
      "balance" : 1069.29992720
      "balance" : 1049.49994800
      "balance" : 1029.69996880
      "balance" : 1079.19991680
      10:21:45 up 3 days,  6:06,  1 user,  load average: 0.11, 0.05, 0.02
      average reward per node: 18.97498006/day

Q: Can I operate a masternode from my home computer to save the cost of a VPS?
A: Yes, but you need to be aware of the risks and technical implications involved.

Q: How many confirmations must I have before I can start my masternode?
A: There must be 20 confirmations on the masternode TX output in order to start the masternode.

Q: Where can I buy TDC?
A: Until TDC is actively traded on exchanges, the only way to get some is from community members. Join us in Discord and ask in the #trading channel.

Q: Why is there no Linux wallet?
A: Linux users should be savvy enough to compile wallets from source, therefore they are encouraged to do so.  Grin

Q: Where are the mining pools?
A: There is no GPU/ASIC mining, only staking. You must hold coins in your wallet without spending them to earn more coins.

⚒︎...additional questions and answers will be added as needed...⚒︎

Q: Can I donate to the project development team?
A: Absolutely, donations are always appreciated! Our donation addresses are below.

Donations:
TDC: tV6RRxdKEUUPNy6PXdLtZNnxkAgvzhcEuG
BTC: 35ceGYiQVeUdMudZoU4ri3JNdz4kZeHyDM

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 04:06:22 PM

I'm looking for anyone who is interested in operating a seed node for the TDC network.
Please contact me it would be much appreciated!

I will provide instructions/support on how to set it up on your server or config it myself if you cba..  Grin

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 02:11:26 PM

Thanks to chainmapper.com for providing a block explorer!

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 09:22:55 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 08:02:33 AM by suprnurd

New wallet version just released. It's recommended to update your nodes and masternodes to this version as it includes some checkpoints that should help keep the network in sync. Also, we've decided to give away 50 masternodes to new members of the community - we're still figuring out how this is going to work but if you're interested, follow us on twitter and join our discord to stay in touch with us as we continue this amazing crypto journey!

True Crypto OSS v1.1.0
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/releases/tag/v1.1.0

Mac OSX download
mount the .dmg then drag True Crypto OSS.app to your Applications folder and run

MD5:
tdc-1.1.0-osx.dmg = fdd5f442c75265ac3d2660a7210f803b

Windows download 32 bit | download 64 bit
extract to a folder and run tdc-qt.exe

MD5:
tdc-1.1.0-win32.zip = 3af3700449ef3e1eaeb373a5a7199b48
tdc-1.1.0-win64.zip = 13e7fc23e9445b1742ca2ea4dd2e2a60

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:51:19 PM

Well done to the team, most of the time when I see project with no ICO and active development, I always respect their effort. I want to ask if there is still chance to get free tokens to run host masternodes, there is no need to doubt the future of this project, it is very bright

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 09:10:42 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 08:03:29 AM by suprnurd

Blockchain Bootstrap Download:
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-blockchain-bootstrap/releases/latest

Masternode Installer Script:
Enter the command below at your server console prompt. Ubuntu 18.04 or 16.04 is required for the script to run. You will be prompted to enter your masternode private key (genkey) once the compilation is complete.

Install
Code:
bash <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/master/contrib/mninstallation.sh)

Uninstall
Code:
bash <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/master/contrib/mnremoval.sh)

Well done to the team, most of the time when I see project with no ICO and active development, I always respect their effort. I want to ask if there is still chance to get free tokens to run host masternodes, there is no need to doubt the future of this project, it is very bright

Yes there are still masternodes available. I'm working on the giveaway details but if you want to get in early you will need to setup and sync your wallet and server.

pi314s

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:01:52 AM

Who are your investors and how will you market this product?
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 12:55:42 PM

Who are your investors and how will you market this product?

There are no current "investors" as far as I know. This project is the result of a lot of hard work by a few community members who successfully executed a takeover of an abandoned blockchain. The previous developer(s) deleted the code, website, explorer, twitter, discord, and caused the project to be delisted from crypto-bridge. Most of the previous community members have long abandoned their nodes and masternodes as well. There's only a handful of masternodes remaining on the network from the previous project, if these belong to any of the original project "investors" I do not know.

There is currently no marketing plan in place - several people have offered to assist with this, so we will have to wait and see where that goes. The project does not have a firm roadmap or set goals at the moment, other than to survive.

I'm currently working on figuring out the procedure for the masternode giveaway - once that is done I'll be free to revisit this.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 04:13:49 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 07:31:34 PM by suprnurd

Since it's been several weeks since I last posted any updates I figured I would leave a quick note to say that I've been busy and have not had much time to dedicate to this project recently, but I hope to be able to get some more work done soon. There has been a little interest regarding the masternode giveaway which I think is really great - I still have to complete the redemption procedure but as I previously mentioned if anyone is interested in operating a masternode you can contact me to get the collateral for free in the meantime.

The future looks bright for everyone in the crypto community, thank you all for being a part of this.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 10:54:17 AM

Blockchain Bootstrap Updated:

I updated the bootstrap file to include the latest blocks for all newcomers.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 03:51:08 PM

Small update to share: just managed to release the updated website - available at https://truedividendcrypto.org/

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 02:39:56 PM

Thanks to openchains.info for providing a block explorer!

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 01:15:24 AM

How many from the 22 masternodes that are running are owned by the dev? And no exchange yet up until now? Even one decent exchange would do. No need to rush in listing it in cmc or other sites but at least be available in at least one exchange.
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 02:50:33 AM

How many from the 22 masternodes that are running are owned by the dev?

I personally am running 2 masternodes and 2 staking nodes. I took the time to label various wallets of interest here: https://explorer.truedividendcrypto.org/richlist

And no exchange yet up until now? Even one decent exchange would do. No need to rush in listing it in cmc or other sites but at least be available in at least one exchange.

There hasn't been much interest in this project from the larger crypto community for a while, so there was no rush to list anywhere. I am looking at a few of the smaller exchanges which do not have a very high listing fee. Of course if any exchange wishes to list our project without any fees we would welcome that.

In the next coming weeks I'll be refocusing some effort to the masternode giveaway (yes, we still have 50 masternodes to give away!) as well as the new wallet updates, since the current wallet is a bit janky and could use some love.

EREXIO

Activity: 48
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:03:38 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2020, 12:40:05 AM by EREXIO

TRUE DIVIDEND CRYPTO [TDC] is listed on EREX.io

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 10:21:26 PM

I've transferred 30,000 TDC from the developer donations to the EREX exchange and placed some sell orders in all markets. The resulting profit from any sales will be used to pay for an additional exchange listing.

Bitcoin5oot

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:09:30 AM

Hello!

How is this project doing in terms of marketing it to the general crypto audience?

I invite you to publish it on BitcoinRoot
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 02:43:28 PM

How is this project doing in terms of marketing it to the general crypto audience?

Well we don't have any dedicated marketing staff nor team, so far we are not that well-known. This makes sense for a small project such as this one, with no set budgets for marketing or development - everything is voluntary and community supported.

I invite you to publish it on BitcoinRoot

We're more than happy to receive any help that is offered. Thank you.

Bitcoin5oot

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:42:32 PM

Advertise your project for only **$1** on <https://bitcoinroot.com/>

Why?
* You will be seen by tens of thousands of cryptocurrency and blockchain users;
* Your project will be posted on the CryptoHuff Discord server - https://discord.gg/bTNQ4px and its Twitter, LinkedIn and a sub-Reddit.
* Your project will be posted on the <https://cryptohuff.com/> website in an article when 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 and 2500 advertisement blocks are SODL
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 11:12:30 PM

I've transferred 30,000 TDC from the developer donations to the EREX exchange and placed some sell orders in all markets. The resulting profit from any sales will be used to pay for an additional exchange listing.
Yes it was a good plan, but we know Erex is newcomer exchange, so the interest right there not so much because people need to be adapting first before using as usual famous exchange. Maybe need more time to see it all sold out, but hopefully it's accompanied by small steps.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: