Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:42:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ROCKCHAIN : The distributed data intelligence (Start 1st nov 2017)  (Read 5595 times)
Heruur (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:25:26 AM

This is one captivated project i have come across recently, i can not tell much about this project, but i can a  successful end of the project at the long. i have watched your interview on youbute and it quite interesting, investor will definitely put their money on this project without any fear of loosing their funds.

Thank you Rockchain is a young startup and most companies are interested to the project and approaching us. The ROK Tokens is a fuel allowing to reward by the protocol himself the computation of the data by stakeholders (users running a DappBox and miners sharing GPU) within the Rockchain ecosystem like gas in Ethereum protocol that's why the distribution of ROK is important (80% of the total supply).
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:09:50 PM

This is one captivated project i have come across recently, i can not tell much about this project, but i can a  successful end of the project at the long. i have watched your interview on youbute and it quite interesting, investor will definitely put their money on this project without any fear of loosing their funds.

Thank you Rockchain is a young startup and most companies are interested to the project and approaching us. The ROK Tokens is a fuel allowing to reward by the protocol himself the computation of the data by stakeholders (users running a DappBox and miners sharing GPU) within the Rockchain ecosystem like gas in Ethereum protocol that's why the distribution of ROK is important (80% of the total supply).
i sincerely hope for a successful end of this project, i have already started promoting it on social medias. this project needs a massive promotion
raymankk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:14:18 PM

Your picture and video i can only see half of the pictures here? What is the reason for excluding the speed of the network?
Heruur (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:54:33 PM

Your picture and video i can only see half of the pictures here? What is the reason for excluding the speed of the network?

Sorry could you rephrase ?? I don't understand what are your questions
Heruur (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:23:53 PM

i sincerely hope for a successful end of this project, i have already started promoting it on social medias. this project needs a massive promotion

The project will be a success because ROK Tokens will be created whatever the amount collected during the ICO campaign. We are going to sign some parternship even though we could not reach our goals. The ICO campaign allow us to build a strong community and promote the project. We hope to stay independent and not selling shares to some VC's.
fromcoins

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:45:57 PM

This is one such a rear concept and it will sure set for the wider enterprise community. I love the USECASE which is a selling point.

Am in this one

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Heruur (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:17:57 PM

This is one such a rear concept and it will sure set for the wider enterprise community. I love the USECASE which is a selling point.

Am in this one

Yes the Dappbox could be used for B2B or B2C use cases related to data privacy.
Heruur (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:05:01 AM

ROK Token just added from cryptocompare allowing to the community to follow the futur market cap !

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/rok/overview
Heruur (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:53:58 AM

Hello guys !

Proud to announce our first demonstration of the DappBox to show you what we are doing and how you could use our technology to distribute and monitoring your data privacy on a public Blockchain !!!

9jaflick

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:18:30 AM

ROK Token just added from cryptocompare allowing to the community to follow the futur market cap !

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/rok/overview
this is good news, for Rockchain to be added to cryptocompare will give this project more exposure. The ICO date is already here and all measure must be put in place for a successful end
Heruur (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:51:40 PM

A new week, a new start! And what better way to start the week than with a fresh new website ?
Check it out and give us some feedback  Grin

https://rockchain.org/
Heruur (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:20:54 PM

Ethereum blockchain miners : your GPU is not dead.

You are mining on the Ethereum blockchain ? For that, you invested in expensive GPU computing power, and are now wondering what you will do once Casper, Ethereum's future "proof-of-stake" protocol, kicks in ?

What about earning ROK tokens by mining data script for Rockchain ?

Rockchain is a layer over Ethereum, allowing dApps to handle distributed data privacy. We are currently working on a new code version (due last quarter 2018) which in the future could potentially reward your mining for data script execution.

Unlike Ethereum’s current proof-of-work reward, Rockchain’s reward would be :
. guaranteed
. based on allocated calculation power
. without any competition between miners

With Rockchain, give your GPU a second life.

Support our project and development efforts by joining our token sale on www.rockchain.org (ICO opens Nov 1st, 2017).

Heruur (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:42:02 PM

Glad to share you our last 3D VIDEO explaining Rockchain TECH

Heruur (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:45:54 AM

Here we go with our Benchmark Computation !

rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:59:57 AM

Ethereum blockchain miners : your GPU is not dead.

You are mining on the Ethereum blockchain ? For that, you invested in expensive GPU computing power, and are now wondering what you will do once Casper, Ethereum's future "proof-of-stake" protocol, kicks in ?

What about earning ROK tokens by mining data script for Rockchain ?

Rockchain is a layer over Ethereum, allowing dApps to handle distributed data privacy. We are currently working on a new code version (due last quarter 2018) which in the future could potentially reward your mining for data script execution.

Unlike Ethereum’s current proof-of-work reward, Rockchain’s reward would be :
. guaranteed
. based on allocated calculation power
. without any competition between miners

With Rockchain, give your GPU a second life.

Support our project and development efforts by joining our token sale on www.rockchain.org (ICO opens Nov 1st, 2017).

Have you any details about mining in whitepaper? i have read it but don't remember anything about mining.
Heruur (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:48:52 PM

Have you any details about mining in whitepaper? i have read it but don't remember anything about mining.

Hi,

We have published our last version 2.4 of the whitepaper few days ago describing mining functions and how Ethereum miners could be use their GPU to compute datascript within Rockchain ecosystem.

https://rockchain.org/RockchainWhitePaper.pdf
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

I think the goal of the ICO was so big,it's 18000 ETH, I don't think it would successful.
the invest would consider about raise space about the price,so I suggest you made it small to hold the ICO
M++

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:55:19 PM

FlipHodl.com Rockchain Analyst is now online make sure to check it Smiley

Fliphodl.com ICO Analysis Website.
9jaflick

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:19:10 PM

Project ICO is just few days away, I hope for a successful end as the team is working very hard to make sure this comes to pass.
Rockchain is indeed a nice project and I see no reason why ICO will not be successful.
Cudos to team Rockchain, Rockchain Rocks......
9jaflick

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:26:06 PM

Rockchain Rocks.....
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: