Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins have potential to grow?  (Read 7292 times)
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

In my opinion Dash is most competitive and it is showing a great impact on the crypto market and the demand is also rising due to the steady growth and high compatibility with bitcoin it is more secure and privacy is in centralized full nodes network. like this many other altcoin will also grow and for the future we will have many options for investment.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Franklin Pierce

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

NEO is going to totally explode in 2018, cause:
It has a ton of stuff going on including, upcoming NEO based ICOs, strong management team, an amazing global open community of developers (City of Zion), strategic partnerships with other companies, digital identity, and smart economy. NEO’s functionality is similar to Ethereum but is extremely undervalued in my opinion. NEO also supports many popular development languages such as Java, .NET, Python and others.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:00:00 AM

The alcoins that have the potential to grow in the future maybe the ,litecoin ,the ripple, the neo ,the tron and the eos altcoins iy is because this altcoins are very competable in world coin index and preparing to be popular in the digital world especially the cryptocurrency market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Millard Fillmore

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

In no particular order here’s my top 5 picks:
NEO
MONETHA
ETHOS
LITECOIN
QUANTSTAMP
btcvinci

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

ETH all the way once it regains market share.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

Which altcoins have potential to grow like Bitcoin?

I think that with bitcoin it is not necessary to compare any coins. Bitcoin is a market indicator, it will always be the first. Alternative currencies will always fight among themselves for the second place. This year I see only Ethereum. In the future, we need to look at Eos ..
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

in my opinion there are many altcoins that will potentially grow but for now altcoin that has potential for me like ethereum, xvg, dash, xlm, monero, neo, ripple,litecoin and monetha
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

dash, eos, ada, neo, appc and more
DYOR
Gu_XiaoMing

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

Please check out a coin called NEO - it was formerly called AntShares. The coin itself has risen to No. 10 on the top crypto coins by market capitalisation. My personal opinion is that it will ultimately end up within the top 6 - somewhere between 3rd and 6th.
NEO also has a “staking” mechanism where, if you store your NEO on a PC wallet or a specified web wallet, you begin earning NEO GAS (formerly AntCoins). The rate at which you accumulate these coin is around about 120 GAS per year for every 1000 NEO that you hold… this is from an online calculator and may be subject to variances. GAS is currently trading at $25 per coin and climbing… so you can see that this coin works two fold.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

in my opinion there are many altcoins that will potentially grow but for now altcoin that has potential for me like ethereum, xvg, dash, xlm, monero, neo, ripple,litecoin and monetha

At the moment, prices have fallen so low that most coins have a lot of potential for growth. I recommend eth, neo, deeponion, eos have good prospects.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kashwin663

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

1.Ethereum (ETH)-platform that enables Smart Contracts.this platform allows more and more projects so more profitable
             2.Litecoin (LTC)-it has a faster block generation rate and hence offers a faster transaction confirmation. Other than developers, there are a growing number of merchants who accept Litecoin.
             3.Ripple (XRP)-Ripple enables banks to settle cross-border payments in real time, with end-to-end transparency, and at lower costs
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

in my opinion there are many altcoins that will potentially grow but for now altcoin that has potential for me like ethereum, xvg, dash, xlm, monero, neo, zpt, etn,
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

Ut's really hard to say which cojvs are the most probable to floursih since as if now as new and very innovative altcoins come to rise, the competition gets broader and broader. But for me, there are 3 altcoins thst I could say shows huge potential to become big in the market and to the masses ib tge future. They are ethereum, litecoin, and lastly, ripple. And out of all of this, ethereum shows the most potential to become tge secobd greatest cryptocurrency.

bittraffic

Activity: 2996
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

Please check out a coin called NEO - it was formerly called AntShares. The coin itself has risen to No. 10 on the top crypto coins by market capitalisation. My personal opinion is that it will ultimately end up within the top 6 - somewhere between 3rd and 6th.
NEO also has a “staking” mechanism where, if you store your NEO on a PC wallet or a specified web wallet, you begin earning NEO GAS (formerly AntCoins). The rate at which you accumulate these coin is around about 120 GAS per year for every 1000 NEO that you hold… this is from an online calculator and may be subject to variances. GAS is currently trading at $25 per coin and climbing… so you can see that this coin works two fold.

NEO had proved something already and I think this token will outrank some of the tokens above it.  I have kept mine after learning the token has touch the price of $5, I asked no question but bought a hundred and I still keep buying at every dip of it. I think I'm even losing money because of it but I'm expecting a huge return when soon NEO flies to moon.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

vanhao113

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

Merculet ICO: Cool Cool Cool

Strengths of the project

Attention that in the dangers of needing proper management, the Merculet project is the first project, providing a concise, attention-grabbering management that allows valuation, sales, and exchange of notes. by bypassing the attention, packaging, selling to the business and rewarding the user and the creator of the content.
The project focuses on potential markets as content marketing trends are gradually turning to attention marketing.
Teams of consultants are experienced in the field of online marketing, blockchain technology. Especially the influential thinkers in the field of electronic money such as Shen Bo (co-founded Bitshares and investment fund Fenbushi Capital) , Roger Lim (NEO Fund Manager, Selfkey Adviser, Qlink, Buzelle).
The project has a clear development path, calling the capital adequacy without too much bonus during the presale period which avoids post-ICO discharge.
Challenge of the project

The project has quite ambitious goals, one of the challenges with the project is the development of partnerships, applications and users in the ecosystem. Currently, some other projects have similar ideas, however, the merculet can be said to be the most synchronous solution.
The new project is currently in the Proof of Concept phase.
uggeers

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

none. there are no coins that exactly repeat the history of bitcoin. Each coin grows and falls at different times in different ways and X-rays in different ways.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

I recommend that everyone pay attention to the Titanium TBAR project, they developed their own blockchain system, and their token now costs half as much as it stood on the ICO!
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

Have you heard about DRG or Dragon coin? It's listed on Idex, HitBtc, Qyptos, ForkDelta. And i believe this coin is strongly potential to be a great coin, and right now the value of DRG are pretty undervalued, you can check coinmarketcap for the price and take a look at their Telegram Group.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Paul karet

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

the more alcoint the price will compete. which one will excel in the future. and also does the future of one coin exceed $ 10,000?
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

There are a lot of altcoins that have got potential to grow. As, most of them have dropped during the recent market slump, so when the market goes in bull trend, they would grow. I would pick a few well-established altcoins such as Ethereum, Neo, Cardano, Monero, and Litecoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: