Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins have potential to grow?  (Read 7292 times)
Fintan Lee

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:52:34 AM

RevolverCoinalso aims to solve the issues that Bitcoin has. RevolverCoinalso aims to solve the problem of anonymous transactions. After all, no every person loves showing how much money they actually spent on memorabilia by Star Wars. Thus, the conclusion is that this type of cryptocoin really does have an audience and a demand, although it's hard to point out which cryptocurrency that focuses on privacy will eventually come out on top of the pile.
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

According to me REMME promises a good future and potential. REMME provides security infrastructure to online ventures. Online security area is growing today and hence, REMME can grow successfully in this sector with their blochchain based model. In a year, REM token can easily give returns of 300%-500%.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:58:11 AM

For me, apart from ethereum which is stable, secure, has potential to yield profit and become even more successful, I will go with litecoin, wave, ripple  because they are also stable and has good exchange rates. Their prices are continously increasing in value.

Your statement is contradictory, one side you saying they are stable and other side you saying they are rising. I will prefer new coins with great potential over already established coins. When it comes to new coin with great potential, remme will top the list. Strong project with big community and already developed market, remme is ready to launch product soon. In such case, I think price will skyrocket soon, even 4-5x is possible.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

Which altcoins have potential to grow like Bitcoin?
There are a lot of "perspective" altcoins on the market. But, my bet is on EOS (real competitor for ETH) and Zippie (awesome work with community and responsible team).
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

Every coin with the good concept and management will have the chance to grow as the Bitcoin. Let's see the Ethereum and NEO. They are rising even it is not as high s the BTC. However, the technology that is offered by the two is very interesting. Some ICOs are also valuable to wait for their progress as they also have a new concept of the blockchain technology and usage.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:55:31 AM

Altcoin that has scalability : cheap and fast connection, no loading time, and flawless functionality. Altcoin that has it is likely to grow faster, because users are looking for something cheap, fast and flawless functionality.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

It is difficult to answer the question asked in the autumn of last year. The cryptomarket has changed a lot since then.
Potential is for many altcoins, for example, ripple, TRON, bitcoin cashe and many others. The problem is that they all depend on the cost of bitcoin.

ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:45:10 AM

According to me REMME promises a good future and potential. REMME provides security infrastructure to online ventures. Online security area is growing today and hence, REMME can grow successfully in this sector with their blochchain based model. In a year, REM token can easily give returns of 300%-500%.
I'm a VIT coin, this is one of the most potential projects nowadays, they are geared towards the needs of the users, and their projects are really necessary to some people, most of them all. There is a need to see them, I'm sure in late June this coin will be linked to many famous movies and the price of this coin will go to the moon.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

Its hard to say which altcoins can have a big potential to be as big as Bitcoin currently.

Ethereum can be one of them but it isn't ready for yet and there's still need to improve.

No one can really say if any altcoins can replace bitcoin because of the current's market dumping.

papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

I think all of the ICOs are having this potential. I mean, they take it as an aim, but only few are successful. Look forward ICOs and do not get into scam.
zamani12

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

for me the most promising coin with the potential to grow is the litecoin.
hoasn12xc88

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:09:06 AM

There are many altcoins that has potential to grow. Only look to the uniqueness of this altcoins. FOr me ethereum is the second best altcoins because of its good foundation and many investors want to invest more in here. I think let us wait because many altcoins will grow in this year.
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:14:15 AM

Altcoins that have the potential to continue to grow now has begun to increase. Some altcoins have been able to develop the value and quality quite well. Among them are ethereum, litecoin, ripple, NEO, ADA, BCH, and EOS. I see they are now looking much better than before, the progress made has increased from year to year, investors who join also have started to multiply.
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:25:34 AM

Exactly, every coin has the same chance to grow and potential. However, it only acts for the altcoins or tokens that have a great team behind its progress. It also depends on the investors and token holders of the coins. Of course, the product or concept of the tokens or coins is very important to measure the readiness and utility of the coins for the future.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
xeomthanhpho

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:32:57 AM

I think but altcoin development is ELF, BNB, NEO is the most potential
la.sala

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

Need a process to pursue Bitcoin I'm sure ETH is still a favorite of investors, and it looks with great enthusiasm in the market and I think Ethereum is on the bright spot there will be a big wave soon.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

I do not want anyone to give any advice, after the altcoin in which I invested money was fraud. This is very sad, but no one is immune from this.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

Etherium for example, no less promising coins, such as NEO, EOS, DASH may well ...
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

There are promising altcoins on the market, but at the moment it's hard to believe that some kind of coin can reach such a price and popularity as bitcoin.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

Dash : it is showing great price leaps, it has compatability with Bitcoin (most of Bitcoin's updates get integrated within Dash), it has optional privacy, it has a strong
incentivized full nodes network, it has ASIC miners for improved network security, it has ATM machines, it has low fees (which is attracting more and more merchants),
it has a decentralized governance and budget system in place and it has a clear roadmap towards on-chain scaling, so it can achieve what Bitcoin lost down the road
which is mainstream adaption

link :

https://github.com/dashpay/dash-roadmap
https://www.dash.org/evolution/ 

Litecoin that had experienced such a rapid development will be able to continue to grow. after yesterday's decline, for Litecoin able to experience a rapid increase in the future. so it would be great to have Litecoin as the mainstay coin from now on and on. I would strongly support you to have Litecin from now on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: