Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEM] Semux - Official Thread  (Read 694080 times)
summerainbct

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:05:51 AM

Thank you. I'm re-syncing.
So, is this crypto mineable ? cgminer I guess. Sorry I 'vnt enough time for the +3000 previous posts.
It's not minable via PoW. It's using dBFT. Please read below link for 'mining'
https://github.com/semuxproject/semux/wiki/Delegates-and-Validators

Got it. However, its mining mechanics is a little bit weird in comparison with other coins in the crypto-sphere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:53:22 AM

So, is this crypto mineable ? cgminer I guess. Sorry I 'vnt enough time for the +3000 previous posts.

Got it. However, its mining mechanics is a little bit weird in comparison with other coins in the crypto-sphere.

Yes, nice to see 'mining mechanics' that motivate an increase in transaction performance instead of just an increase in nonce performance.
tigermonkey

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:15:25 AM

so this not like other 'mining' project like btc,eth . only Delegates-and-Validators . i understand.

Yes, SEM holders can vote for a delegate and the delegate/validator alidate/process the transactions and secure the network. Validator gets rewards and may share the reward with the SEM holders who gave votes.

Krista06

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:39:27 AM

i am not included in the signature campaign. can you please check and let me know why?
i have registered weeks back

I think you have not added signature and or not made 10+ post by Sunday,the day when list is prepared
I have joined today and I am wearing the signature .I guess that I will be in the next weeks participants list
Don't know if I have to make 10 posts to qualify (appreciate if anyone can clarify-Thanks )
This is my query too. I only joined the Airdrop and wore the signature today so I want to know if midweek joiners can still receive on this week since the list was already populated last Sunday. And does it mean that the list made was based on the activity of the member on the week prior to the Airdrop and not the incoming week?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lamgiauvoibct

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:20:39 AM

Hi all,

Do you have news about the official launching day on main net for Semux? Thanks all.
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

i am not included in the signature campaign. can you please check and let me know why?

I think you have not added signature and or not made 10+ post by Sunday,the day when list is prepared
I have joined today and I am wearing the signature .I guess that I will be in the next weeks participants list
Don't know if I have to make 10 posts to qualify (appreciate if anyone can clarify-Thanks )
This is my query too. I only joined the Airdrop and wore the signature today so I want to know if midweek joiners can still receive on this week since the list was already populated last Sunday. And does it mean that the list made was based on the activity of the member on the week prior to the Airdrop and not the incoming week?
Mid week joiners will be participating on the following week. Only the participants who registered and added signature prior to the posting of qualified participants will be able to get rewards for that week. The rest will join next week.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mdodong

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

Hi all,

Do you have news about the official launching day on main net for Semux? Thanks all.
Still tentative this January 2018. A couple more tests will be done before final launch.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:31:16 AM

Mid week joiners will be participating on the following week. Only the participants who registered and added signature prior to the posting of qualified participants will be able to get rewards for that week. The rest will join next week.

i have joined campaign on monday this week ,will accept me and pay bounty to me next week?
Krista06

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:35:51 AM

I see. Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. So I need to posts at least 10 now to be qualified for next week's airdrop.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:35:55 AM

If the author can come to chat often is the best thread, more and more new people to join, congratulations
mdodong

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:43:55 AM

i have joined campaign on monday this week ,will accept me and pay bounty to me next week?
You will be part of next week's round. Reward will be given after that week.

mdodong

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:45:30 AM

I see. Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. So I need to posts at least 10 now to be qualified for next week's airdrop.
Yes. Make sure you complete 10 posts or more mid week since we are having posts not counted due to timezone differences.

PlanetCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:02:12 AM

I've seen some people say the official reserve is 10 million SEM, the community distributes 10 million SEM, but what I see is 15 million in the community, the remaining 75 million are mining, is that right?Is the future 1 block 1 SEM?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:06:14 AM

I've seen some people say the official reserve is 10 million SEM, the community distributes 10 million SEM, but what I see is 15 million in the community, the remaining 75 million are mining, is that right?Is the future 1 block 1 SEM?

3 sem for block

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:08:38 AM

3 sem for block
Plus TX Fees!

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:21:30 AM

Yes it is so 75 million is a reward, 3 sem for block from the launch of the mainnet, now the reward is 1 sem per block

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:28:32 AM

Yes. Make sure you complete 10 posts or more mid week since we are having posts not counted due to timezone differences.

The time zone thing kept throwing me off too. Turned out I had 9 instead of 10 but it's my own fault for cutting it so close.  Sucks, but I definitely won't screw it up again. 
caishendizi

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:42:24 AM

Is it true?
so, if i make 10 posts this week, i will get the reward of the next week?
my signature is always semux. i wiil wait for the next week.
thx

RankingBallThe Future of Sports and eSports
⚽️TOKEN SALE Starts June 4th⚾
HOME PAGE | ANN | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | REDDIT
Daidaoli

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:02:49 AM

It costs 0.05sem every time you send it, which is too expensive, and the low transfer fees is more attractive
BigShoe99

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:32:08 AM

Dev When are we going to be creditted for the BTC Airdrop

How to partipiciate in airdrop? I must have BTC on my wallet for receiveing semux? Or where?  How much coins I can receive?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159012.0

Read...

Apparently i just signed off all my address again with my semux address...hoping i would receive my BTC Semux airdrop this time around
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 487 »
  Print  

Jump to: