Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEM] Semux - Official Thread  (Read 694079 times)
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

Will there be an announcement on Feb 25th about another airdrop? Perhaps to ETH holders this time?

Nothing specific for now. The team is still discussing what better ways to distribute the rest of the community coins.
My suggestion over how to distribute the rest of the Semux in community fund:
Distribution scheme similar to Bitcore and DeepOnion, which you get weekly airdrop base on how many coins you have. Semux will circulate only around Semux holders to keep up the stable price and prevent the dump.

This is an attractive proposition. However, I wouldn't limit the airdrop to community member/semux holders because this will limit adoption. I would suggest having this semux HODLers airdrop together with other methods that will invite new people to join the semux community.

What is wrong with prolonging the bitcoin airdrop / signature campaign if there are still funds to be distributed? Neither of those methods limits distribution to existing semux holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

Will there be an announcement on Feb 25th about another airdrop? Perhaps to ETH holders this time?

Nothing specific for now. The team is still discussing what better ways to distribute the rest of the community coins.
My suggestion over how to distribute the rest of the Semux in community fund:
Distribution scheme similar to Bitcore and DeepOnion, which you get weekly airdrop base on how many coins you have. Semux will circulate only around Semux holders to keep up the stable price and prevent the dump.

This is an attractive proposition. However, I wouldn't limit the airdrop to community member/semux holders because this will limit adoption. I would suggest having this semux HODLers airdrop together with other methods that will invite new people to join the semux community.
Since want to airdrop, I think we should consider from many sided, a snapshot of the sem chain, or to the new member of the community to join ratio should be controlled well, or there are other promotion rewards.

airdrop to holders, without announcement and letting buyers get the coin in few days or weeks wont help project, but such an idea, if it gets implemented nicely can bring lots of new investors to project and bring price up for those who likes fast money
airdrop a good idea if you give out to everyone by a little, then they will not lower the price on the exchange.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
sandan2002

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

I hope they will continue with signature campaign Grin
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

Yes, I agree with your point. To balance between holders but still attract new investors and newbie.

airdrop to holders, without announcement and letting buyers get the coin in few days or weeks wont help project, but such an idea, if it gets implemented nicely can bring lots of new investors to project and bring price up for those who likes fast money
This coming to my next point. With the end of the signature campaign on 25 Feb, we could now move on the most important thing for Semux that is an exchange.

We right now have to trade at #trading in discord which works fine for now but it not a really good way for Semux because people could easily manipulate the price. WTS, WTB order doesn't check the balance so people could place a fake order whatever they want. For example, I could place WTS 100.000 Semux at 25k sat to make a sell wall, who know if I really have 100.000 Semux or not. With a bunch of clone account and time, they could easily manipulate by creating a fake buy or sell wall.

An exchange actually helps for wide adoption of Semux because everyone could buy it, not just the bitcointalk users with their airdrop. If they bought Semux at the exchange, they could have Semux weekly like my suggestion have mentioned.

What is wrong with prolonging the bitcoin airdrop / signature campaign if there are still funds to be distributed? Neither of those methods limits distribution to existing semux holders.
I think this signature campaign should end because that's the plan at the beginning so Semux should stick to it for the consistent. Then maybe resume after 2 weeks or more, airdrop/signature campaign updated with my suggestion or something like that.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

Does anyone know that the developers have already fixed the problem that allowed forge blocks of 30% more to those validators that were closer to the top of the list? The idea was to be on the contrary, and this bug should have been fixed, I'm just wondering if the problem is fixed or not?) I want to know that I would not be mistaken with the choice of the validator, for which I will vote)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
roflwaffle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

Does anyone know that the developers have already fixed the problem that allowed forge blocks of 30% more to those validators that were closer to the top of the list? The idea was to be on the contrary, and this bug should have been fixed, I'm just wondering if the problem is fixed or not?) I want to know that I would not be mistaken with the choice of the validator, for which I will vote)

Its in code review now.  Not live yet
roflwaffle

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

Updated again

original list courtesy of levyashin, thanks to him.

100_tokenpar_com 0% fees (min payout: 0.03?)
Tent  - Tiger  - Dragon is taking 5% (min payout: 0.5)
Pool_borderline is taking 6% (and 0.3% for the developer of the pool) (min payout: 0.3)
lvl3pool is taking 6% (min payout: 0.25)
Phash is taking 7% (0.5% for the devs) (min payout: 0.3)
Semux_pool_party are taking 8% (and 0.5% for developer of pool) (min payout: 0.3)
cn_pool is taking around 10% (min payout: 0?)
Semuxpool_com and Semuxpool_com2 are taking 15% (developer of pool) (min payout: 0.1)
Mddsemuxpool - Mddsemuxpool2 are taking 15% (01 is donating % to dev) (min payout: 0.5)
General 01-02-03-04 are taking 18% (min payout: 0.5)
animal pool are taking 25% (min payout: 0) Must sign up at https://semux.info/pool

Please note you need to take # votes into consideration.  For example, even though 100_token_par has lowest fees, it has 2x the votes of any other, so it pays lower than pools taking 25%
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Updated again

Pool_borderline is taking 6% (and 0.3% for the developer of the pool) (min payout: 0.3)
Semux_pool_party are taking 8% (and 0.5% for developer of pool) (min payout: 0.3)
Semuxpool_com and Semuxpool_com2 are taking 15% (developer of pool) (min payout: 0.1)
Mddsemuxpool - Mddsemuxpool2 are taking 15% (01 is donating % to dev) (min payout: 0.5)
animal pool are taking 25% (min payout: 0) Must sign up at https://semux.info/pool

Please note you need to take # votes into consideration. For example, even though 100_token_par has lowest fees, it has 2x the votes of any other, so it pays lower than pools taking 25%

Along with votes, is position in the top 100 another factor in pool payout? I didn't know there was this problem with more forged blocks going to validators that are closer to the top in votes (30% more blocks?  Shocked). I thought everyone in the top 100 had an equal chance.
hashcoinusa

Activity: 342
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

Updated again

Please note you need to take # votes into consideration. For example, even though 100_token_par has lowest fees, it has 2x the votes of any other, so it pays lower than pools taking 25%

Along with votes, is position in the top 100 another factor in pool payout? I didn't know there was this problem with more forged blocks going to validators that are closer to the top in votes (30% more blocks?  Shocked). I thought everyone in the top 100 had an equal chance.

Important for us is the ratio  Payout / Semux   .   Delegate forging highest blocks  with lowest vote and fee may be the ideal candidate. 
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:23:23 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 11:30:41 AM by mdodong

Updated again

Tent  - Tiger  - Dragon is taking 5% (min payout: 0.5)

Please note you need to take # votes into consideration.  For example, even though 100_token_par has lowest fees, it has 2x the votes of any other, so it pays lower than pools taking 25%
update on my pool.

mddsemuxpool 15%
mddsemuxpool2 10%

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
liviux

Activity: 210
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

update on my pool.

mddsemuxpool 15%
mddsemuxpool 10%

so pick one.
yeah i know you we're thinking about mddsemuxpool1 and mddsemuxpool2 Tongue
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

Claimed some.

Sub.

Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:11:02 PM

Updated again

Please note you need to take # votes into consideration.  For example, even though 100_token_par has lowest fees, it has 2x the votes of any other, so it pays lower than pools taking 25%

thx for updateing!

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
roflwaffle

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

Quote from: hashcoinusa link=topic=2159012.msg3092

Important for us is the ratio  Payout / Semux   .   Delegate forging highest blocks  with lowest vote and fee may be the ideal candidate. 

I agree. But this number changes daily Smiley  as soon as i would post highest ratio, people would move votes and change the ratio.  So youd have to do math at time of voting and move as appropriate.  Best strat imo is to pick 3 of the lowest voted ones and split amongst them. If they get into like top 15 validators, move to a different one
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:20:54 AM

Updated again

Yes, for voters, the payout ratio is all that matters. Lowest vote and fee would be ideal candidate if position doesn't matter. Vote count and position are linked, but take a hypothetical situation where 1-100 validators are each separated by 1 vote each.  So first spot is 30100, 2nd is 30099, 3rd 30098, etc to 30001. Not counting the fee, they should have almost identical payouts. Darthswan seemed to be saying higher position currently gets significantly more blocks because of a bug, which would work against this, but maybe I misunderstood.

Quote from: hashcoinusa link=topic=2159012.msg3092

I agree. But this number changes daily Smiley  as soon as i would post highest ratio, people would move votes and change the ratio.  So youd have to do math at time of voting and move as appropriate.  Best strat imo is to pick 3 of the lowest voted ones and split amongst them. If they get into like top 15 validators, move to a different one

Sounds like trying to measure the best validator payouts is like quantum mechanics.. can't get too precise a measurement without disturbing the system Wink
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:25:52 AM

Updated again

thx for updateing!

usefull infomation for us that hav't personal validator . i should record these pool
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:41:40 AM

Finally the signature campaign and airdrop holders btc will finish in a few hours! Will Semux be in some exchange in the next 14 days? Being that the role of Semux be distributed to the community will be partially completed! I'd like to buy some SEM, but the OTC is not reliable, at least I don't have confidence.
tuandl

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:10:56 AM

Finally the signature campaign and airdrop holders btc will finish in a few hours! Will Semux be in some exchange in the next 14 days? Being that the role of Semux be distributed to the community will be partially completed! I'd like to buy some SEM, but the OTC is not reliable, at least I don't have confidence.
At least, in terms of signature campaign and airdrop distributions, devs of SEMUX have managed campaigns very weel, fairly and transparent. There are also some good news, products as shown in its website. I really hope that SEMUX will be listed on exchanges as soon as possible. Being listed on first exchange will change attitude of community about SEMUX a little  bit  Grin
redsun17

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:00:24 AM

At least, in terms of signature campaign and airdrop distributions, devs of SEMUX have managed campaigns very weel, fairly and transparent. There are also some good news, products as shown in its website. I really hope that SEMUX will be listed on exchanges as soon as possible. Being listed on first exchange will change attitude of community about SEMUX a little  bit  Grin

Yeah I'm not an OTC trader either, don't like having to deal with escrow. 

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

Yeah I'm not an OTC trader either, don't like having to deal with escrow. 

even hit exchange ,i will always hold my semux ,the best project in 2017 .best volume
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 487 »
  Print  

Jump to: