Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEM] Semux - Official Thread  (Read 694080 times)
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

Hello,

can i get airdrop for BTC holder? and how to do it guys?
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

Any news about echanges listing?... I agree we have to go slow and do things in right way, but I also think we need an exchange right now to start trading and make semux more visible...

i think the same too... now it's time! :-)
If SEMUX enters the stock market, the price will drop drastically and everyone will know about it and will want to make profits. I am waiting for the stock exchange to buy SEM @2-3k sat. Wink

i don't think... there was only 5 milion coin in circulation, and more than 2 are locked on validator.. i think the price could only grow, becouse all investor whant put semux on a pool ad make profit

i really happy someone dropped his coin on cheap price ,yeah it's true , i am the investor who want to be validator to earn coins .
Warfare

Activity: 1088
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:57:10 PM

Hello,

The airdrop for BTC holders is over.
Currently we're waiting for news about the upcoming airdrop for altcoin holders.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

Any news about echanges listing?... I agree we have to go slow and do things in right way, but I also think we need an exchange right now to start trading and make semux more visible...

If SEMUX enters the stock market, the price will drop drastically and everyone will know about it and will want to make profits. I am waiting for the stock exchange to buy SEM @2-3k sat. Wink

i don't think... there was only 5 milion coin in circulation, and more than 2 are locked on validator.. i think the price could only grow, becouse all investor whant put semux on a pool ad make profit
In circulation approx 10mm coins. You forgot to count founders coins, they arent locked. Obviously, they'd be selling part of their stake to cover the cost of the development.
nhanmt

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

Semux was given out as an airdrop. Typically, those coins dump heavily first on getting listed on an exchange, and recover later.
What happened with those aidropped coins? Can airdrop receivers can sell the free coins ? Which place to sell them? Thanks.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:08:50 AM

Hello,

Currently we're waiting for news about the upcoming airdrop for altcoin holders.

Sad thank you, i'm late. Anyways, i hope the next one will be airdrop for ETH holders.
Bavaria

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:21:41 AM

Semux was given out as an airdrop. Typically, those coins dump heavily first on getting listed on an exchange, and recover later.
What happened with those aidropped coins? Can airdrop receivers can sell the free coins ? Which place to sell them? Thanks.
Currently there are only 2 ways to buy and sell sem
1. OTC thread.
2. discord chanel

But be careful, use it at your own risk.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2820855.new#new
https://discord.gg/MWFPBEv
wgq1981

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

Semux is really a pretty good airdrop project, but it's a pity to miss the reward and reward. Do you have any follow-up activities?
opdinc

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:20:30 AM

sem is a long term hidden gem with solid developers and nice communities, waiting for exchanges to accumulate more at a fair price
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

Hello,

If they are going to airdrop for altcoin holders it should be related to SEMUX or they can do a partnership with an exchange that will handle the airdrop much like the eBTC eProxy airdrop which was done in kucoin. that is if were going to be listed on that exchange.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

In circulation approx 10mm coins. You forgot to count founders coins, they arent locked. Obviously, they'd be selling part of their stake to cover the cost of the development.

yes but i think that coins like loked... i don't think the dev would sell all that coin...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

i really happy someone dropped his coin on cheap price ,yeah it's true , i am the investor who want to be validator to earn coins .

LOL!! dream on. Thank your lucky stars that this coin is not on an exchange yet. The price is  currently shielded by the fact that most ppl are weary of OTC trade or frankly don't know about it. Soon as they provided an avenue to dump those free coins, most of those validators/voters will become gullible to BTC swing in an open market. ( there are several coins in the open market offering similar/alt methods of holding to earn i.e validation, masternode, high pos etc and none is currently immune)  It might be different if the price was hovering around 5k not 20k. Even post BTC dump and every other alt in the open market dumping by 60-70%, i think the lowest i saw it dip OTC was to 17k Grin and if you think 20k is not peak price when compared to similar coins with original coding in this current market, then you in for a rude awakening.

Go have a look at bismuth or other coins with original codes and see how they fairing in this market. Am not saying the other coin's attributes is similar to semux.  However, if this coin is exposed to this volatile market, it's more likely to have a negative effect in price, cos the price is quite peaked at OTC for the current market stat. So do yourself a favor and sell OTC if you need to check out, or pray that the dev delay the introduction into an exchange till their is an upheave in BTC price

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

LOL!! dream on. Thank your lucky stars that this coin is not on an exchange yet. The price is  currently shielded by the fact that most ppl are weary of OTC trade or frankly don't know about it. Soon as they provided an avenue to dump those free coins, most of those validators/voters will become gullible to BTC swing in an open market. ( there are several coins in the open market offering similar/alt methods of holding to earn i.e validation, masternode, high pos etc and none is currently immune)  It might be different if the price was hovering around 5k not 20k. Even post BTC dump and every other alt in the open market dumping by 60-70%, i think the lowest i saw it dip OTC was to 17k Grin and if you think 20k is not peak price when compared to similar coins with original coding in this current market, then you in for a rude awakening.

Go have a look at bismuth or other coins with original codes and see how they fairing in this market. Am not saying the other coin's attributes is similar to semux.  However, if this coin is exposed to this volatile market, it's more likely to have a negative effect in price, cos the price is quite peaked at OTC for the current market stat. So do yourself a favor and sell OTC if you need to check out, or pray that the dev delay the introduction into an exchange till their is an upheave in BTC price

problem of bismuth was dev create personal gpu mining from the begin.... in semux that is impossible becouse there isn't mining..  obviously semux it's not perfect but have all cards on table to grow ... now i think exchange it's only a necessity for who want buy or sell and wait for see where project go...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

people kept talking about the price right now,
do not you think it was a good choice to not enter the exchange at this moment(*positive thinking) ?
just look at every altcoins right now,everything is bleeding and its price went down from its average price to this point.
if semux hit the exchange and someone manipulate it,do not you think it would bring us a bad impact ?
at least someone will say DEV DUMP their premine and etc etc.
just take it easy,
if you believe it,keep supporting it.
thienytcc

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

It's so hilarious when you have a thought to receive the free coins, then selling them immediately. Almost of airdrop participants have used to vote their validators. You can dig it up by searching what BFT consensus algorithm in fact is.
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

The envy of large households with Semux can be applied as a proxy node. The earnings of the day are still considerable.
xx63245613

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:13:21 PM

We need an exchange now.When I buy SEM with others, I often meet a high price, which is bad for its circulation.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

people kept talking about the price right now,
do not you think it was a good choice to not enter the exchange at this moment(*positive thinking) ?
just look at every altcoins right now,everything is bleeding and its price went down from its average price to this point.
if semux hit the exchange and someone manipulate it,do not you think it would bring us a bad impact ?
at least someone will say DEV DUMP their premine and etc etc.
just take it easy,
if you believe it,keep supporting it.

I like the careful approach the devs are taking. There are significant risks with the first exchange listing other than dumping. If SEM volume got concentrated at first on a single exchange, and that exchange was hacked (or a vulnerability in SEM exploited) it could ruin the project.
hamade

Activity: 337
Merit: 150

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

what did happen for Dapp and no news from launched main-net    ,
any news about that or about Exchange ? we are waiting
Bavaria

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

yes but i think that coins like loked... i don't think the dev would sell all that coin...
As far as i know coins belonging to foundation is not locked. Of course I doubt they'll dump but they can freely dispose of their own coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 487 »
  Print  

Jump to: