Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my post got removed ?  (Read 435 times)
CryptoScorpio (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:52:41 PM

Don't know what happened, but my introductory post was removed.I created my Introductory post to introduce myself to the community.What is the problem with that? This is really scary to be here. Initially, I thought it would be interesting to stay here.But without informing anything they removed my thread and not only that they reduced my activity to zero.Is this the decentralization what Satoshi wished? The responsibility of the moderator is to warn first if something is wrong or suspicious.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:17:07 PM

Posts will be removed if they are deemed to be spam, that is, if they don't provide any value to the community. Sorry if that was your first impression and it's nice to meet you, but I imagine that is why your post was removed.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:37:43 PM

Don't know what happened, but my introductory post was removed.I created my Introductory post to introduce myself to the community.What is the problem with that?

Thousands of people join every day.  If the all made a useless "hello" post, this section would be trash.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:20:23 PM

Pointless introduction threads are not allowed as they would polute the forum. We have a lot of new members joining us each day, sorry. See the following topic for more information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=549205

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:34:14 PM

Just what this forum needs, another thin skinned whiner.
If you can't take a post getting deleted, maybe you should join
some other forum...though this is the only good one for crypto.
Stop whining and try again.  What do you care if your activity
was reduced by 1 anyway?  Big deal.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:08:16 PM

Your post will be removed if you post it to the forum that is not related to the topic. Just like what happened to me before. I received a message that my posts was removed because I post it in the wrong place.
0Pirats0

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:25:30 AM

Don't know what happened, but my introductory post was removed.I created my Introductory post to introduce myself to the community.What is the problem with that? This is really scary to be here. Initially, I thought it would be interesting to stay here.But without informing anything they removed my thread and not only that they reduced my activity to zero.Is this the decentralization what Satoshi wished? The responsibility of the moderator is to warn first if something is wrong or suspicious.
Well, no matter how people gather here, discuss everything from getting a cue ball, buying farms, and gifts are different. Maybe your post was a pacifier, it did not contain anything of value for the people, so they removed it.
bilman

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:55:35 PM

usually happens when is not related to topic or eg: "thanks for the info" or etc..
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:04:32 PM

there are some things I can mention:
  • it is possible that your post is spam   
  • post result of copy paste   
  • post less constructive 
  • post that contains hatred or violence   
  • post only one line and less useful   

maybe some one want to add?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: