Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:47:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you see bitcoin 5 years from now?  (Read 2452 times)
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:51:12 PM

Bitcoin be much more popular, of course as the value very high in next 5 years. We are all optimistic by making cryptocurrency a good investment option apart from what already exists especially bitcoin as the most successful in this technological era.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:15:16 PM

I saw the price of the bitcoin for 5 years fore from $20000 because the price is bitcoin increasing every day then I think it rightfully should be menyampai price bitcoin increased so it won't happen again but it does decrease in accordance with the movement and growth of bitcoin on the market and the number of investors it will affect developments in demand bitcoin on the market.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:19:02 PM

I saw the price of the bitcoin for 5 years fore from $20000 because the price is bitcoin increasing every day then I think it rightfully should be menyampai price bitcoin increased so it won't happen again but it does decrease in accordance with the movement and growth of bitcoin on the market and the number of investors it will affect developments in demand bitcoin on the market.

I don't mind about price anytime. I expect bitcoin should worldwide usage currency in everywhere globally like USD is being in usage everywhere. Bitcoin price should also increase but legalization of bitcoin in every country is best thing happen on bitcoin.

If these set then price will bump 1000$ or even more in every day chart.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:30:25 PM

I don't mind about price anytime. I expect bitcoin should worldwide usage currency in everywhere globally like USD is being in usage everywhere. Bitcoin price should also increase but legalization of bitcoin in every country is best thing happen on bitcoin.

If these set then price will bump 1000$ or even more in every day chart.
Do you think $1,000 is stable price of Bitcoin in future?
Hmm, if think again your opinion, it still reasonable if Bitcoin cannot continue breakout to new ATH price.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:48:15 PM

What are your thoughts guys or is it worth to hold Btc for 5 years.

Just looking at the previous chart (in years) of Bitcoin, I would definitely say that hodling it for 5 years is very well worth it. Even though that previous price charts will not tell you the future, it just provide proof that the technology behind BTC is so great that it is here to stay and grow even more. After that period of time that you stated above, I'm seeing it as a coin that's been adopted by our community pushing its price over $10k mark.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:51:38 PM

i think 5 years is a big time no one can say anything about the price of bitcoin so early be i think we can hope and expect that bitcoin price will continue increasing because even at that time the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and hope hope that bitcoin price at  that time will be really trading above 20000, because bitcoin price has a good potential to increase too much.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:23:49 PM

Everyone is expecting that after 5 years bitcoin is far from it's current price. There are having some minor dips at the moment and even from the past. But I know that it will make the foundation of bitcoin stronger and it's possible by that year we'll see bitcoin at possible $20,000 - $50,000, who knows?
Von Braun

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:39:54 PM

Good question. In my view, blockchain based currencies will follow the software package lifecycle. While bitcoin will almost certainly still exist in 5 years, and is likely to be worth more than it is today, it is also likely (again in my view) that some other blockchain currency will be more popular. Just as MySpace was supplanted by Facebook, so too may bitcoin be supplanted by another currency.     
onurgule

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:47:01 PM

I think Bitcoin is going to grow slowly.
Maybe 1BTC will be 10.000 - 20.000 USD.
Not 500.000 USD of course.
Also we will see Bitcoin falls several times like a week ago.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:51:56 PM

$10,000 - $20,000 BTC in the next 5 years if far more realistic than $500,000 USD.  Market from my point of view cannot sustain Bitcoin price even at $100k in the next 5 to 10 years.  The government acceptance is still slow and there are lots of resistance especially when regulation is tackled.  Though I am not saying that there is a possiblity but being realistic, I cannot see bitcoin to reach even $50k in the next 5 years.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:22:40 AM

I think its worth it. Because for me, the future of bitcoin will be more beautiful. And i think all of us in here will become a millionaire, just be patient. Trust me it will happen.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:45:44 AM

$10,000 - $20,000 BTC in the next 5 years if far more realistic than $500,000 USD.  Market from my point of view cannot sustain Bitcoin price even at $100k in the next 5 to 10 years.  The government acceptance is still slow and there are lots of resistance especially when regulation is tackled.  Though I am not saying that there is a possiblity but being realistic, I cannot see bitcoin to reach even $50k in the next 5 years.

Next 5 years? Hmm I think will cross to that price and might even break that price and reach for even 15k$ when years past remember bitcoins growth are so fast and for that years will came I also think that the adoption will became more huge and that can even tight up and became more stronger.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:05:47 AM

As of this moment, more people, comapnies and investors are now interested to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. The demand in Bitcoin is becoming higher and ofcourse its market value. Maybe in the future, it will be legal to most of the countries and if that will happen, Bitcoin being expensive will be not surprising. Its community will be larger when that day come, which will highly affect its markwt value in the near future. Maybe it will be priced at 10000$ 5 years from now.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:12:22 AM

I see bitcoin price after 5 years the price is very high and for sure the price around 10k upto 15k dollars after 5 years. For sure if you have hold a lot of bitcoin they have pissible you become rich better if you hold 500 bitcoin more. Holding bitcoin for longterm gives you high profit but if you choose only shorterm you can earn little only . But it depends always in the demand on the market if the price decrease or not.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:59:53 AM

Five long years from now? Maybe Bitcoin is already legal to most of the countries because as of now, more people are interested to Bitcoin on how profitable it is and with its features such as being decentralized which allows its users to freely use  their wealth. The demand is already increasing at this point so I think we can already expect for the best on Bitcoin in the future.
IvanPont

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:29:50 PM

It is difficult to assume what will happen to bitcoin in 5 years.If it will continue to become more popular the price can go way up high on bitcoin. We will be able to earn good money on this.

Dunkerk40

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:18:13 PM

Unfortunately we cannot know what will happen with bitcoin in 5 years. I can only hope that it will be more popular and will bring me more earnings.

Sumaiya55

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:30:08 PM

It is always worth to hold bitcoins in the long term, and if you are patient enough to hold them for as long as five years then it is great, because we all believe that bitcoin can go really high in a few years, and maybe we will see a progress of that in these coming years.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:31:08 PM

Bitcoin is definitely much more popular, because its value is getting higher. As long as bitcoin continues as the times progress, these currencies will survive and become more popular. yes although altcoin appear a lot. Why? Because bitcoin is the parent of the coin itself and many people want it there now and in the future.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:55:42 PM

It is always worth to hold bitcoins in the long term, and if you are patient enough to hold them for as long as five years then it is great, because we all believe that bitcoin can go really high in a few years, and maybe we will see a progress of that in these coming years.

That's right but not all have that high level of patience to hold their coins for next 5 years as some of them will sell when its giving them good profits and some of them will start dumping their coins when they see price falling and if you will not panic and manage to hold your coins longer then it will give you best profits in future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: