Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ScriptDrop Token Sale Official Thread and Announcement  (Read 3001 times)
ScriptDrop (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:13:57 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 12:11:45 AM by ScriptDrop

https://www.scriptdrop.io/assets/funding-goal.png

How does the Adherence Token work?
The Adherence (AHC) Token allows for patients to provision access to their data. It will also be used to allow the patient to buy down their prescription co-pay. The ScriptDrop medication reminder app helps the patient to stay adherent through daily on-time reminders. As the patient interacts, they unlock additional tokens.

Where and how will the ScriptDrop token sale take place?
We will give out updates via our email newsletter and blog posts, prior to the token sale.

What will the token launch proceeds be used for?
The proceeds will be used to continue the building out of our platform. We have multiple products that help produce the network effect needed to solve the chicken and egg problem that can persist with many healthcare solutions.

https://www.scriptdrop.io/img/press-tc.png | https://www.icoalert.com/wp-content/themes/icoalert/img/logos/logo-home-new.png | https://cryptocoinmastery.com/wp-content/uploads/cropped-cropped-LogoTextWithIcon-1.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zarki

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:15:22 PM

Sounds interesting Smiley Looking forward to more info.
ScriptDrop (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:20:29 PM

Thanks. We are happy to answer questions, once you read over the white paper. The distribution of our token to patients is the key component here. We're integrated with pharmacies across the U.S. and we have partnerships that we will soon announce that immediately expand our blockchain use case to other countries.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:24:53 PM

Please complete the OP with all relevant stuff and information the supply of this token. What is your minimum and maximum fundraising target. Incomplete announcement don't create a good image of any project even you have nice idea.
ScriptDrop (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:29:09 PM

Please complete the OP with all relevant stuff and information the supply of this token. What is your minimum and maximum fundraising target. Incomplete announcement don't create a good image of any project even you have nice idea.

Thanks!

Doing that now!
abdulmozadm

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:34:19 PM

I am waiting eagerly for your upcoming incentives for a long time.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:49:53 PM

Looking forward for more information such as Whitepaper, Project Roadmap, ICO or Token Sale. Hopefully a good idea coming again to change crypto world.  Smiley
zarki

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:14:10 PM

Thanks. We are happy to answer questions, once you read over the white paper. The distribution of our token to patients is the key component here. We're integrated with pharmacies across the U.S. and we have partnerships that we will soon announce that immediately expand our blockchain use case to other countries.

The smart pillbox got me hooked Smiley I really think you're onto something here. My biggest concern is about storing the data, I think there might be some challenges adhering to each countries legislation. If you can overcome that, I think you can go a long way.
Forbis98

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:15:24 PM

Some airdrop ?  Huh Shocked
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:29:36 PM

What is your funding goal for that upcoming ICO it's hard for me to find the info about that. Healthcare is nice concept there are a lot of competitors can you explain what is advantages this platform have?
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:48:52 PM

We will be making updates to this, throughout the campaign. Our Adherence Token will be used by patients to make their prescriptions cheaper. We already have multiple large partnerships with pharmacies.  

Token sale begins on November 1st.

https://www.scriptdrop.io

Is this for USA? Entire country or a particular state?

What's the purpose of the token besides giving you money and how will it appreciate in value?

If the token does not appreciate in value there's no purpose for us to buy it, if it does, it's a security and SEC will call you.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
ScriptDrop (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:29:53 AM

Looking forward for more information such as Whitepaper, Project Roadmap, ICO or Token Sale. Hopefully a good idea coming again to change crypto world.  Smiley

I've updated the thread with links to our Whitepaper and Project Roadmap. After you read, I'm happy to answer questions you may have.

Our hope is to not only change the crypto world, but healthcare in general. Healthcare needs an innovative blockchain solution.
ScriptDrop (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:33:53 AM

The smart pillbox got me hooked Smiley I really think you're onto something here. My biggest concern is about storing the data, I think there might be some challenges adhering to each countries legislation. If you can overcome that, I think you can go a long way.

Thanks!

Being able to send data from the pharmacy directly to a smart pillbox certainly makes adherence easier on the patient. A provisional patent has been issued on our data integration with pharmacies for delivery, medication reminders, smart pillbox, and sending data directly to a drone(for delivery). Sorry, Jeff Bezos.

Our data connection is what we use for delivery each day in pharmacies now. It is fully operational.
ScriptDrop (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:44:49 AM

Is this for USA? Entire country or a particular state?

What's the purpose of the token besides giving you money and how will it appreciate in value?

This is for the entire U.S and other countries. Medication adherence is a nuanced issue, that isn't relegated to any one country. We already have an agreement for both our blockchain and token with one of the largest EHR's in Latin America.

The purpose of the token is to incentivize patients to stay adherent to the therapy their doctor has prescribed for them. Non-adherence costs the U.S. Healthcare System hundreds of billions of dollars every year. Our product suite, combined with our token and blockchain solution, can improve adherence while saving both money and human lives.

As the patient interacts with our ecosystem, they earn tokens which can then be used to pay their prescription co-pay.

If the token does not appreciate in value there's no purpose for us to buy it, if it does, it's a security and SEC will call you.

We can never make any promises on token value appreciation. ScriptDrop has retained the best legal counsel in the U.S., in regards to token sales and SEC Regulation. This isn't an area that we take lightly and it has all been properly vetted to not be classified as a security.
ScriptDrop (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:53:03 AM

What is your funding goal for that upcoming ICO it's hard for me to find the info about that. Healthcare is nice concept there are a lot of competitors can you explain what is advantages this platform have?

I'd love to.

Our founding team has a great deal of healthcare experience. We were early employees of a company that sold for $1.1B earlier this year.

What that means for ScriptDrop is we understand healthcare. Our solution can be used by ALL 67,000 pharmacies in the U.S., through a strategic integration, and we're all well aware of HIPAA and the issues to avoid.

We are already building a patient network, through our existing products. That will drive value to our blockchain from day one.

Minimum: $5MM
Goal: $17.5M
Stretch Goal: $31.9MM
ScriptDrop (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:38:31 AM

Some airdrop ?  Huh Shocked

We aren't doing an airdrop. We're putting together our bounty campaign now. We're happy to take feedback on what you'd like to see with that.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:49:27 AM

you say Results will be used to continue the development of your platform.
by using products that are able to overcome the problem of chicken and eggs that can survive with many health solutions.
the question from me whether you are targeting the chicken breeders or indeed some of your team experienced in the ranch?

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:57:55 AM

What is going to generate a ROI for being involved in the initial token sale for this project? Is there some bonus to being a token holder that I'm missing? Is the token backed by something, such as profits generated by ScriptDrop?

ScriptDrop (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:58:41 AM

you say Results will be used to continue the development of your platform.
by using products that are able to overcome the problem of chicken and eggs that can survive with many health solutions.
the question from me whether you are targeting the chicken breeders or indeed some of your team experienced in the ranch?

We do have a team that is experienced in healthcare. The "chicken breeding" as you say will be how we're building out the patient network. In healthcare one of the most valuable pieces of data is patient interactions. There's often a gap in both the care of the patient and any pertinent data, after the patient gets their prescription.

We'll be interacting with them through both prescription delivery and our medication reminders. Suddenly that gap in care shrinks by a large margin.

Check out more about our team here.
ScriptDrop (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:01:49 AM

What is going to generate a ROI for being involved in the initial token sale for this project? Is there some bonus to being a token holder that I'm missing? Is the token backed by something, such as profits generated by ScriptDrop?

As we sign deals with pharmaceutical manufacturers on the medication reminder side of our business, they must buy tokens to interact with their ideal patient profile. They purchase the tokens on an exchange and then give to ScriptDrop to disperse.

For the patient, they can use the tokens to pay for their prescription co-pay at any pharmacy in the U.S.

The pharmacy simply bills the transaction to us and we respond back with a co-pay buy down amount.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: