Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE ANN] EstateX: Disrupting the Housing Market  (Read 652 times)
estatex (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:40:05 PM

EstateX

Own your Home on the Blockchain

We'd like to make an early announcement of EstateX, a decentralised platform to buy, sell and rent property all over the world.

Read our Introduction on Medium

Find out more on our website: https://estatex.net/

It is built upon the Ethereum blockchain using smart contract technology and will allow ownership of properties to be transferred directly on the blockchain itself. Paperwork will be automated and reduced as well as the role of middlemen. Our technology means that property sales will be completed much faster, be frictionless and have much lower fees overall. Token Holders will be rewarded with commission from these property sales. We welcome you to check out our website and take part in the conversation.

We are making an early announcement as we'd like to give everyone an equal opportunity to be an early contributor. We have seen other tokens where only very few people are given the opportunity to benefit from being early investors, typically the founders and large investors. We believe that everyone should have an equal opportunity to participate and so we have opened this up to you now. The formal ICO will still take place early 2018, after a lot more of the platform has been developed.

Whitepaper and Bounty program coming soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:56:00 PM

https://estatex.net/tokens/

Rewards calculator is real fun to see my investment grow this make me dream so high if I invest equal to 1 btc than it will grow up to $351,000. That is real huge amount if that would happen in reality anyway real estate is really promising industry I like to follow these kind of project.
andrewjchapin

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:59:21 PM

What is the benefit of using an EstateX token over completing real estate transactions through BTC or ETH? Your summary doesn't make your token-necessity case clear.
radnom

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:09:29 PM

You are entering into a very competative scene. There are many real estate projects, some have already succesfully conluded their ICO and have public alpha products. I don't think you'll get attention with a whitepaper full of unproven ideas.

estatex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:26:34 PM

https://estatex.net/tokens/

Rewards calculator is real fun to see my investment grow this make me dream so high if I invest equal to 1 btc than it will grow up to $351,000. That is real huge amount if that would happen in reality anyway real estate is really promising industry I like to follow these kind of project.

Thanks! We included it to help people make the right decision to invest in us, depending on how successful you think we might be Smiley

What is the benefit of using an EstateX token over completing real estate transactions through BTC or ETH? Your summary doesn't make your token-necessity case clear.

Thanks for the feedback. The tokens themselves are used to distribute out the fees generated by the real estate transactions.

I should make it clear that EstateX provides a complete end-to-end platform for real estate transactions to take place, and is more than just the ETH or BTC changing hands. There will be infrastructure in place to replace a lot of what currently exists off blockchain. For example, to link buyers with sellers more efficiently, to automate identity checks and suitability for loans, to complete legal paperwork automatically etc. We will link up with other tokens where it makes sense, to speed up development and benefit from the entire Cryptocurrency and Smart Contract space in general.

You are entering into a very competative scene. There are many real estate projects, some have already succesfully conluded their ICO and have public alpha products. I don't think you'll get attention with a whitepaper full of unproven ideas.

We believe that we have something of real value, and are willing to give it all we've got! Also, i) the real estate market is humongous, and ii) there is room for collaboration. I think that there is a lot of room for growth for us to all coexist for a good while Smiley
bigpan

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:30:06 AM

Sounds ok. Who's the team behind it? Do you have a proven track record in real estate?
What will differentiate yourselves from your competitors?
estatex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:31:07 AM

Sounds ok. Who's the team behind it? Do you have a proven track record in real estate?
What will differentiate yourselves from your competitors?

We are a team currently based in California and have over 30 years worth of combined experience in real estate. Some of us have been real estate agents, while others have been solicitors.

Our differentiator is our system’s modular design which will allow third parties to come in and work on it themselves. This means that we are enforcing certain smart contract standards, that if others use, can plug easily into our system. It also is very much like how ERC20 is used. This will help decentralize and speed up development as well as incentivize others to get involved on our platform.

I can also see that the scope of EstateX goes far beyond our competitors. We are interested in more than just rentals, more than just storing title deeds on the blockchain, and more than just democratizing mortgage loans.
anglais

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:30:31 AM

How is this project progressing? Are you planning to develop the product before the ICO next year?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: