Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRST USELESS ETHERIUM TOKEN ,NOW JESUSCOIN  (Read 1782 times)
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:08:22 PM

lol Jesus coin ..

but there is serious ICO coming into our way .. Ambrosus ecosystem is built on the Ethereum Blockchain, and has Parity Technologies as core technology partner with Dr Gavin Wood, the co-founder of Ethereum, and Dr Jutta Steiner, former chief of security for the Ethereum Foundation, working as key advisors on the project.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vervesh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:36:06 PM

came across this coin[jesuscoin] and after reading the white paper i had to laugh for a while and then felt insulted as a christian .i think the ICO game is getting out of hand if not controlled properly.i now understood better why the Chinese government had to place a ban on ICOs.Visite the site if u haven't and drop ur comments below
We should be grateful that it's easy to tell that the coin is a scam and focus on much better ideas.
modsrocky

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

idiots pay money to this jokers...
https://etherscan.io/address/0x102580c6308a4ec4708c8241bd29d1c02e1f9a2d

ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:47:09 PM

I've got offended when I saw this advertisement. Also when you lookup contract creation code you will find 666 number on it. See here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x102580c6308a4ec4708c8241bd29d1c02e1f9a2d#code
Press Ctrl-F and type 666. These numbers will highlight in Contract Creation Code section. Therefore, creator of this coin is Satan!
I hope no one Christian will invest in this coin and Satan lose his crypto battle. I hate evil and God won his battle punishing creator and creator is going to hell surely.

IF YOU WANT TO INVEST OR TRADE IT, PLEASE DO NOT DO IT. YOU HAVE LOTS OF OTHER ALTCOINS THAT CHRISTIANS CAN TRADE AND INVEST. Of course, make sure that it isn't like gambling. Gambling is evil because of -EV and investing good since you have +EV. Christians should avoid ICOs too.
globe-biz

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:45:15 PM

This is getting realy interesting, JESUCOIN, Religion is the opium of the people, this might be a strategy by the  team behind the project, to get the  attention of christian to invest into the project, am a christian, I cant invest into a project because it carries a name, religious name. Be careful this day with your hard earn fiat

Yes religion is but we are not talking about religion we are talking about Jesus a living being who is gong to end this infected world soon.Examples of religions are the fable religion of evolution, you know where nothing exploded and created monkeys and then those monkey become humans? Sounds impossible but but throw in billions of years and then o maybe.

The geologic column does not exist! False embro representations by ernst heckel where he made false embro pictures to support the demonic evolution religion, because it is a lie and conspiracy to destroy humanity + lead people into sin more comfortably so there will be masses of people oppressed and possessed. Why did they have to falsify/invent on paper the geologic column and the falsified evidence of the fish/human embryos being the same? Conspiracy sponsored by the catholic church. Youtube "catholic church lucifer" and see those lunatics singing to lucifer "the light bearer" in the vatican.

Yes religion is for the fools.But this is about Jesus so go get the wicked spirits cast out of you before you talk trash about the creator.

Psalm: 14:1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

bhandotz

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:16:09 PM

forget it!!! Claim as many CLAMS you can ...

http://yep.cash

Don't post refferal link here,
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:22:36 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 09:32:12 AM by ViceOfBTC21

Don't forget that in 1993 Doom symbolism was no less controversial. It's not for promoting satanism, it's just for climate and pentagrams are there portrayed evil. When you go to pentagram demons start attacking you so you avoid them.
Christians shouldn't play Doom. This is why. It's walk through Hell. You fight evil. Leave fighting with evil to God. He has infinite health, armor and ammo. In Doom you are playing as human. It's still better than God, because it will be satanic. But it's satanic already. You can play as demon on multiplayer. It's sinful. If you really but really want to play it, remember: You should love God instead of fighting with devil.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:32:26 PM

Does someone have the link to the bitcointalk thread about jesuscoin?
aaron2024

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:39:16 PM

I saw this as an ad here on the bitcointalk forum. That's hilarious.
I don't understand how so much money is going to these ICOs. At this point there are probably some obscure reasons behind some of these projects, like money laundering.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:32:21 PM

came across this coin[jesuscoin] and after reading the white paper i had to laugh for a while and then felt insulted as a christian .i think the ICO game is getting out of hand if not controlled properly.i now understood better why the Chinese government had to place a ban on ICOs.Visite the site if u haven't and drop ur comments below

Let me ask you this... did you invest?  Did you need a government to come in and tell you what's good for you?  I've said it before, but let me say it again... we're all here because of what governments do to fiat, and now some of us are asking governments to come and regulate crypto.

What makes you think a government will regulate ICO's and stop there?  What makes you think a government will not force bitcoin to increase it's 21-million supply 'for the good of the people?'  That might sound crazy because bitcoin is decentralized, but if enough people ask the government to protect them from these evil ICO's then those same people will ask their wonderful and corruption free governments to regulate bitcoin.
Governments are going to try to regulate crypto the same way they try to regulate everything else, that is nothing new, but people need to stop being so innocent, do not invest in an ICO because it has a nice website with a nice presentation, if people took the time to read the white paper and look at the project 90% of the icos will fail and we will not have the problem of people asking for a regulation on icos.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
enervey

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:18:04 PM

Checkout Biblepay for a religious project that is actually taking it seriously.
I've been following it since the beginning. No ICO, no premine.
Very active development and a very strong focus on sponsoring orphans through Compassion.

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042657.0

Description:

"A secure blockchain benefiting those in distress - 10% of the emission goes to sponsoring Orphans, with provable contributions, expenses contributed to compassion.com  - and future charities that are more than 75% efficient.  ** NOTE: THE COIN HAS RPC COMMANDS THAT PROVE 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS ARE SPENT THE WAY INTENDED **"
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:30:55 PM

Jesus token will save you from China opression........if you buy enough Jesus coin,crypto religion is coming

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:24:25 AM

Lols, this coin must be a joke.  This is the MOST STUPID coin I have read in my life. Look at the founder. The people must be scammers. Imagine prayers can be put in blockchain. My goodness!

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:34:16 AM

Personally I really wish the governments would keep their business out of this scene.
And if you can't discern fraudulent coins from coins with vision than that's on you.

Personally I would love a jesus coin, I'd put into my ledger nano and let it watch over my coins.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:13:41 PM

I've got offended when I saw this advertisement. Also when you lookup contract creation code you will find 666 number on it. See here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x102580c6308a4ec4708c8241bd29d1c02e1f9a2d#code
Press Ctrl-F and type 666. These numbers will highlight in Contract Creation Code section. Therefore, creator of this coin is Satan!
I hope no one Christian will invest in this coin and Satan lose his crypto battle. I hate evil and God won his battle punishing creator and creator is going to hell surely.

IF YOU WANT TO INVEST OR TRADE IT, PLEASE DO NOT DO IT. YOU HAVE LOTS OF OTHER ALTCOINS THAT CHRISTIANS CAN TRADE AND INVEST. Of course, make sure that it isn't like gambling. Gambling is evil because of -EV and investing good since you have +EV. Christians should avoid ICOs too.
I will be surprised if anyone is as dumb to invest in a coin like this, but taking into consideration that the Chinese government thought it was needed an outright ban on icos then maybe I’m wrong and some people will invest on it if they thought they could get some kind of profit out of it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:15:51 PM

I will be surprised if anyone is as dumb to invest in a coin like this, but taking into consideration that the Chinese government thought it was needed an outright ban on icos then maybe I’m wrong and some people will invest on it if they thought they could get some kind of profit out of it.

It is not individually dumb to speculate when you know that everyone else will speculate, regardless of the actual worthlessness. Who is dumb to gain 1000% in a year? It is collectively dumb, but nobody is a collective.

We had already reached that point where most of the ICOs are entirely worthless, but nobody cares. They trade them any way.

This is the tragedy-of-the-commons of issuing securities with no regulation. It leads to South Seas Bubbles which collapse the economy.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:19:01 PM

Hahahah its name is so crazy, i dont think that anyone is gonna put any cent in that ICO's, they are scammers for sure. Why they made that ICO instead of creating a serious ico? with a good name, real and comprensible whitepaper... nope, they made it just for fun, i guess.
There are a lot of scammy icos around the market, i it is too easy to create a new ico and that is why we see this type of useless coins everyday

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:13:33 AM

Wow, you're right! There will always be stupid people. That is just a fact.
I thought there might be one or two, but THIS many? sheesh..
gbx

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:36:48 AM

That's hilarious Grin ,I can already tell you guys that it's gonna be the next Dogecoin, it's gonna make a lot of noise.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:49:41 AM

but there is a token called useless ethereum token

the jesuscoin would be the second coming of useless tokens
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: