Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have Bitcoin And Etherum, Needs Paypal.  (Read 869 times)
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:57:21 PM

Very nice gamersito is obvious he's a scammer and want bitcoins first, there'r plenity of scammers looking for this deal, they can't even write in a understandable english (I'm not grammar lord) but seen your PM's is just an everyday doing treats with scammers. I've tagged the user in question in order to prevent other to get scammed.
Lol, you're really a funny idiot.
I don't want Btc, I have it already. What I need is PayPal which I have exchanged going to 2000$ with members of this forum that saw this thread and sent PM.
I know you can't read well, if not you'll know that what I have is Bitcoin and needs  PayPal. I'm even the one at risk as PayPal is reversible and my Btc is not.
can you prove that you've changed those 2000 $ here?

You're just a slowpoke that is envious of me. Why should I show you any prove? I owe none of you any obligation.
The over 2000$ are from different people.

envious on you ? Most of people here are over 18 year old and you are new to the forum, instead of talking like a kid show us the proof of the trades, til you show us proof for us your just another scammer, is like cleaning your name up. Probably you won't get any customer if you don't tell us the truth by facts and no words. Again, none of the people who traded with you show up here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princemario (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:04:55 PM

Very nice gamersito is obvious he's a scammer and want bitcoins first, there'r plenity of scammers looking for this deal, they can't even write in a understandable english (I'm not grammar lord) but seen your PM's is just an everyday doing treats with scammers. I've tagged the user in question in order to prevent other to get scammed.
I don't want Btc, I have it already. What I need is PayPal which I have exchanged going to 2000$ with members of this forum that saw this thread and sent PM.
I know you can't read well, if not you'll know that what I have is Bitcoin and needs  PayPal. I'm even the one at risk as PayPal is reversible and my Btc is not.

well you talked with me and after I replied you above about escrow use and you never replied me ever and now claiming that you traded 2000 Dollars with someone else?Huh?

its seems fake claim

let me know if you going to trade with my 1051 USD paypal and I ready trade via localbitcoins escrow right now

still waiting for you man

Bro you said you fund is with PayPal that I should send my Bitcoin to escrow pending when PayPal will release your money which is 36 to 48hours, if I trade with my 1000$ Bitcoin, do you know how much I will make after 48hrs.
What will happen if after 48hrs of escrow holding my Bitcoin to ransom and PayPal decided not to release your money???
And why can't you receive your fund yourself and later send to escrow?

I can't hold my trade for 48hrs for something not sure?
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:07:01 PM

Do me a favor Op , please send me small amount of 4 usd worth btc to me and I will send you 4 usd worth ether . I need it urgently so if you can, then please help me out with this . I am going to send you a message also . Ether may be some what less as there will be a fee too .
princemario (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:14:25 PM

can you prove that you've changed those 2000 $ here?

You're just a slowpoke that is envious of me. Why should I show you any prove? I owe none of you any obligation.
The over 2000$ are from different people.

envious on you ? Most of people here are over 18 year old and you are new to the forum, instead of talking like a kid show us the proof of the trades, til you show us proof for us your just another scammer, is like cleaning your name up. Probably you won't get any customer if you don't tell us the truth by facts and no words. Again, none of the people who traded with you show up here.
Hello, I was 18 over 5 years ago, OK? That I  have a new account doesn't mean I'm inexperienced. May I tell you that I've been receiving PMs and trading since yesterday. I owe you no obligations to show any prove. It's my coin, my money.
I'm not asking of Bitcoin, I have it already. So I think I'm even the one at more risk.

When you decided to act and ask for prove in a sincere and matured way, then I will consider uploading screenshots here.
Thanks.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:19:46 PM

Ok, I will update my ratings from neutral  to negative til proof is shown then, that's the most mature and sincere way I can act, because I already give you the benefit of doubt and you haven't upload proof. Good luck .
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:49:10 AM

well you talked with me and after I replied you above about escrow use and you never replied me ever and now claiming that you traded 2000 Dollars with someone else?Huh?

its seems fake claim

let me know if you going to trade with my 1051 USD paypal and I ready trade via localbitcoins escrow right now

still waiting for you man

Bro you said you fund is with PayPal that I should send my Bitcoin to escrow pending when PayPal will release your money which is 36 to 48hours, if I trade with my 1000$ Bitcoin, do you know how much I will make after 48hrs.
What will happen if after 48hrs of escrow holding my Bitcoin to ransom and PayPal decided not to release your money???
And why can't you receive your fund yourself and later send to escrow?

I can't hold my trade for 48hrs for something not sure?

hi again

ok I have now ready paypal funds and can send right now instantly

so lets trade via escrow and will transfer back you pp funds in minutes

waiting for you now

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: