Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legit Bitcoin Faucets Every Hour  (Read 1285 times)
bit-emperor (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:13:16 PM

could you guys all here give me a list of the legit faucet faucet that playing every hour ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:37:43 PM

could you guys all here give me a list of the legit faucet faucet that playing every hour ?
We do have plenty of legit faucets outside and its obligation to them. Theres a section here where you can find a faucet rotator. It will give you a lot of faucets with only visiting that rotator
bit-emperor (OP)

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:58:34 PM

We do have plenty of legit faucets outside and its obligation to them. Theres a section here where you can find a faucet rotator. It will give you a lot of faucets with only visiting that rotator
could you please give me a link for its page here
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:06:58 AM

Good day to you mate, welcome to the forum... I suggest that you roam around if you are looking for knowledge about bitcoin...

To make it short, here is what you are looking for, feel free to visit this section if you are looking for micro jobs and faucets - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0, And if you are looking for other small jobs visit this section - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

I suggest that you browse around and read...

Anyway, again, good luck, welcome and good vibes...  Smiley
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:15:35 AM

If you want a legit faucet site which paying every hour, i would like to suggest try Freebitcoin. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320959.0 They are the oldest faucet site since 2013, they are always paying their user and of course they are legit (Read their thread).
Another faucet sites has been asnwered by rickbig41 Wink
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:27:51 AM

What bring you here in the forum?  Smiley

Is it the faucets or something else? coz if it is the faucets, I saw plenty of faucets at faucetbox, and some faucets there  has links on other faucets too.

I suggest that since you are already here, go to the services section, there are jobs there that could make you earn atleast higher than what you could earn in faucets. Faucets are time consuming, you can't earn good with it without exerting a lot of effort and time.

By the way, welcome to the forum.  Smiley

ArcCsch

Activity: 224
Merit: 117

▲ Portable backup power source for mining.

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:45:07 AM

Faucets are not worth it, I spent a long time (over 400 visits) to earn 3.3565 mBTC from scratch4satoshis.com (one of the higher paying faucets at least when I used it (not so much now), it gave about 10 bits each visit once my score built up, 1 hour between visits).
I made 3.5 mBTC in one week with a signature campaign, only having to post five times (something I actually enjoy doing for its own sake).
Your bitcoin address had received 855.00317 mBTC over its history, I would assume you found a better way to get bitcoin than faucets, why are you looking for faucets?

If you don't have sole and complete control over the private keys, you don't have any bitcoin!  Signature campaigns are OK, zero tolorance for spam!
1JGYXhfhPrkiHcpYkiuCoKpdycPhGCuswa
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:12:14 AM

What bring you here in the forum?  Smiley

Is it the faucets or something else? coz if it is the faucets, I saw plenty of faucets at faucetbox, and some faucets there  has links on other faucets too.

I suggest that since you are already here, go to the services section, there are jobs there that could make you earn atleast higher than what you could earn in faucets. Faucets are time consuming, you can't earn good with it without exerting a lot of effort and time.

By the way, welcome to the forum.  Smiley

Faucetbox is going to be really closed today because of unsustainable business model, it didn't yield any significant profit to the owners so nothing you can do at that website from today on wards.

However as stated above the best you can do start reading the Micro Earnings section of the forum as there you will find all the necessary info regarding all legit faucets, and some other faucet rotators like faucetbox.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:19:38 AM

There are many faucet sites which pays honestly and paying satoshi from 15 minutes to 1 hours back to back .
Some.of the top paying sites are

1) Freebitco.in
2) free bitcoinwin.com
3)Bitcoinker
4)Moonbitcoin
5)Bitaler
these are top most sites paying per hours . If you need per 10 minute and per 5 minutes paying sites then I will advice to go for the google help .
Here the faucets I listed are mos of  apply charge at withdrawal .
I will suggest about all of  them only freebitco.in .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:49:07 AM

Just look at the micro earnings section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0
Theres a lot of faucets and rotators out there. Just look for good one. Just use rotators. Its more easy to use.
Doing faucet is profitable at all. But its good for newbies like you. But if you want much profitable sideline. Join signature campaign.
Just make you rank atleast full member. The profits is much better than doing faucets.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:54:55 PM

Check out this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1672870.0, more than 250 faucets are inside, i am sure you will find something interesting there  Wink
yuno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:15:21 PM

Is it dangerous to send your Bitcoin address to faucets? I always feel something fishy everytime they ask for my address  Huh

Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:03:57 AM

Is it dangerous to send your Bitcoin address to faucets? I always feel something fishy everytime they ask for my address  Huh

Not at all, no. People cannot do anything malicious with your bitcoin address, it is public along with every other one on the blockchain. If someone was to get a hold of your private key, then you would get in trouble.

taiem1407

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:31:46 AM

2 best taps last 60 minutes. faucetpig com, bigbit .me. The balance of retreat is higher but very prestigious. Wink
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:58:29 AM

try our faucets - tomygame, coinbella, bandirun
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:49:34 AM

you can play freebitcoin ... use faucet then play it to multiple your sat from faucet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: