Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:31:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116648 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:46:54 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 10:19:55 AM by mexicantarget
Merited by suchmoon (4), BitcoinMarshal (2), snipie (1)

FaucetHUB.io   The BTC microwallet everyone has been waiting for.
(click text above to visit website)

Closing the gap between your application, your users and the blockchain.

FaucetHub is an innovative micro-wallet designed for Faucet owners, app owners and website/service owners.
A micro-wallet opens up the world of Crypto-Currencies to your website or app by allowing you to send Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin payments of any amount to your users with zero transaction fees.

Introducing the Faucet Manager
The Faucet Manager is built to provide you with all the information you need at a glance and in-depth, whether you own 1 faucet or 10 faucets.

The Overview

See exactly what you paid out, from which application and when; all in an easy to read table format. Sorting, filtering, pages.

Top-up and pay your users for FREE

FaucetHub offers a unique service which allows you to instantly top up your faucet balance by doing surveys and offers. This allows you to power your faucet completely free of charge

Full & In-Depth stats for ALL your faucets

We offer a huge amount of ways to view statistics of your faucet's payout history.

The overview shows your stats for This Week, This Month and your Fees & Credit totals on a per-currency basis.

Advanced in-depth stats for every one of your faucets

Simply select any one of your faucets from the side dropdown to view the This Week and This Month overview for it.

But wait, there's more!
We allow you to see your payouts for this month, as well as Payouts by Address & IPs, and Payouts by IP. See if any user is cheating your faucet using the same IP or multiple addresses to claim! Search by address and IP, sort by totals and filter all data.

Advanced Security Features

Protect your Faucet & user account with lots of configurable security features

Rate Limiting for faucets configurable with custom amount and custom time frame, on a per-currency basis.

Access Control List that works. Prevent API access from all IPs, only from the IPs you authorised here.

Protect your account with 3 types of Two-Factor Authentication

Worried that someone accessed your account? Enable Login Notifications to receive an email when someone logs in. Freeze your account from directly within the email to immediately protect it from any damage.

View a complete history of your actions performed on your account + accompanying data.

Detailed API Request History

Worried about the security of your faucet's API? We make sure you have all the information on your API access history available at all times.
View the status code of the response, the method & API used, the server IP which sent the API request, and which application it came from.

Additionally, view the full details of the request including the Request Data sent, the Response Message and the Response Data.

Promote your Faucet or Service on our Top Faucets promotion list
Your active faucets are automatically placed onto our Top Faucets list for users to see and visit your site. We show them unique information about your performance over the last week.

Health lets your users know how much you are able to pay out and whether your balance is empty or not. Top-up your balance to keep your health at 100%.

Become a premium member to get your faucet moved to the premium faucet list, increasing your traffic and visibility.

Easily top-up your faucet by claiming using your deposit address
If you run a Faucet Rotator as well as a Faucet, then you can use your FaucetHub wallet deposit address as your referral address. This lets you top up your faucet instantly and passively.

Make a name for yourself in FaucetHub's community
We have an on-site chatbox for multiple languages. You can chat with every user here and other faucet owners. Level up your account by paying out lots of people to make a name for yourself and be a high-level veteran FaucetHub Faucet owner!

Let your users benefit from services FaucetHub offers
By using FaucetHub you can extend your relationship with your users simply because of what they get when using FaucetHub after they withdraw from your website.
Users and faucet owners can benefit from all of these features just by having a FaucetHub account.

Unique Games: Turbo Lottery & Multi-player Rock Paper Scissors

Every FaucetHub user, including Faucet owners, can participate in games that we offer directly on site.

Turbo Lottery
Buy tickets and enter rounds which last every 5 minutes to get a chance to win between 1st and 10th place.

Rock Paper Scissors
Challenge other users in real-time multiplayer showdowns of this classic game.

Level up your account & get increased benefits and chat colours

Earn EXP by doing tasks on site and even just by claiming from other faucets!

Enhanced statistics for Faucet Claims, FH Games & Other services we offer

We show you all the data you need to know in cleanly designed tables and charts for every section of the site

And much more!

Become a member of the FaucetHub community today
What you see in this announcement topic is just the tip of the iceberg on what we offer at FaucetHub.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xyzabc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:02:04 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

This would be great ! The void left by faucetBox is so big. But with capable developers like yourself , it sure can be filled and so much better.
Really looking forward to an awesome service. Easy API.
Also keep some fees so you never have to close it like others.

Best Of Luck.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3150

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:08:08 PM

It is a serious project. Well done if you make him from scratch for only one week. Especially if you working alone
you need a full quality faucet script. Faucetinabox has lot of problem with bots
Best luck with your project
regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:12:21 PM

Miraculous.
Sweet, great news, looking forward to this.
I can rest easy now, no more worries , thank you so much.

And its gone.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:16:08 PM

Wow that is a fast reaction after they decided to reject your offer to buy Faucetbox. Really hope your alternative is at least that good as Faucetbox already was. Think that it still will be a cat and mouse game between you and the people who will create bots but think you got the skills to get it working. Wish you the best with this new project hope you can make it great.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:34:50 PM

Landing page is UP!

http://www.faucethub.io
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:35:06 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 01:10:56 PM by LTU_btc

I hope that will be easy to move faucets from Faucetbox to Faucethub service for faucet owners.
Let me ask you, which coins in service you are planning to support?

In Mexicantarget we trust!

toecutter

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:35:42 PM

Hey, just wanted to chime in and say it's really great you are doing this.

1. Please don't skim on the API docs (unless you are cloning FB api 1:1), especially the error codes, fail states, etc.

2. Are you going to include altcoins, such as DOGE? Not a priority, but some heads up would be nice.

Good luck! Watching this very closely.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:45:00 PM

I hope that will be eady to move faucets from Faucetbox to Faucethub service for faucet owners.

It'll be very easy to use/move to faucethub, I guarantee it.

For start, I was only thinking bitcoin. As you could see faucetbox's stats page, alt faucets weren't performing that good.
If there's going to be big demand, I could add altcoin support as well.

1. Please don't skim on the API docs (unless you are cloning FB api 1:1), especially the error codes, fail states, etc.

2. Are you going to include altcoins, such as DOGE? Not a priority, but some heads up would be nice.

API docs will be big and clear, no need to worry. I'm someone who uses APIs A LOT! lol.

Regarding alts, you can find the answer above your quote.

I'm gonna start working on this project from tomorrow, since I've been coding for faucetgame all day long. Will just stay on bitcointalk to reply to any questions.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:54:15 PM

I hope that will be eady to move faucets from Faucetbox to Faucethub service for faucet owners.

For start, I was only thinking bitcoin. As you could see faucetbox's stats page, alt faucets weren't performing that good.

API docs will be big and clear, no need to worry. I'm someone who uses APIs A LOT! lol.

I'm gonna start working on this project from tomorrow, since I've been coding for faucetgame all day long. Will just stay on bitcointalk to reply to any questions.
Faucetbox launched an instruction to move from Microwallet.org to Faucetbox in a easy way. You could do it, too.

I would say, if there is no micropayment service, there would be no faucets and no targets to advertise. Faucet industry is important for the cryptocurrency.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:57:54 PM

Faucetbox launched an instruction to move from Microwallet.org to Faucetbox in a easy way. You could do it, too.

I would say, if there is no micropayment service, there would be no faucets and no targets to advertise. Faucet industry is important for the cryptocurrency.
Yeah, I'm planning to give short and clear instruction on that too. I'll need users be able to move easily from other services to faucethub.

Faucet industry brought a lot of outsiders to bitcoin, so it's indeed a vital part of the bitcoin economy.
toecutter

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 11:01:06 PM

Great to know, thank you.

I'll throw some additional ideas, feel free to discard them completely, but it's something that could be useful to keep in mind.

1. FaucetBOX had a flag for referral payouts, which is a nice thing. Hopefully yours will have this too.

2. If you're going to release an SDK/library to do the talking to the API, please include the HTTP timeout from the get go. FB refused to patch their lib that way, and it's the reason you see a blank white page instead of withdrawal status on many of the faucets. (the max_execution_time or whatever it's called in PHP is running out cutting script mid-way).

3. It would be very nice to have a "bulk payment" API. FB told us it doesn't matter, as it would be the same thing as doing multiple transactions (bar the HTTP overhead), but we still disagree on that. With some clever coding, you can return a response status immediately, and process the actual thing later/async. No need to explain it to you in more detail, as you are a capable dev.

4. FB (and Paytoshi) clean up their logs, so it's hard for end-users to collect stats. We suggested having an RSS feed, so people could accumulate those logs locally on their machines. Could be quite nice! (But it's the lowest priority request ever, you can do it after a year or so, not much people would care). Also, no idea if you're planning on wiping the logs too, so the point might be very moot.

geekbasic

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:02:34 PM

I am really hoping this works out because I need a reliable way for my ptp networks to pay out no minimum. I don't want to have to change people 20k satoshi just to withdraw their earnings, so I REALLY need micropayment api!

Thanks a lot for creating this.

toecutter

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 11:04:21 PM

I am really hoping this works out because I need a reliable way for my ptp networks to pay out no minimum. I don't want to have to change people 20k satoshi just to withdraw their earnings, so I REALLY need micropayment api!

Absolutely. People think micro-wallets are only good for faucets, but they actually solve the dust transactions (and fees) issues rather nicely. The whole bitcoin community should be interested, not just faucet people.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:08:50 PM

Great to know, thank you.

I'll throw some additional ideas, feel free to discard them completely, but it's something that could be useful to keep in mind.

1. FaucetBOX had a flag for referral payouts, which is a nice thing. Hopefully yours will have this too.

2. If you're going to release an SDK/library to do the talking to the API, please include the HTTP timeout from the get go. FB refused to patch their lib that way, and it's the reason you see a blank white page instead of withdrawal status on many of the faucets. (the max_execution_time or whatever it's called in PHP is running out cutting script mid-way).

3. It would be very nice to have a "bulk payment" API. FB told us it doesn't matter, as it would be the same thing as doing multiple transactions (bar the HTTP overhead), but we still disagree on that. With some clever coding, you can return a response status immediately, and process the actual thing later/async. No need to explain it to you in more detail, as you are a capable dev.

4. FB (and Paytoshi) clean up their logs, so it's hard for end-users to collect stats. We suggested having an RSS feed, so people could accumulate those logs locally on their machines. Could be quite nice! (But it's the lowest priority request ever, you can do it after a year or so, not much people would care). Also, no idea if you're planning on wiping the logs too, so the point might be very moot.
Yes to all.

Regarding #4,
I could keep that information on-site for 30 days and have an option where users can download it.
It would do that way too I guess?
geekbasic

Activity: 272

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:11:17 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 11:27:11 PM by geekbasic

Absolutely. People think micro-wallets are only good for faucets, but they actually solve the dust transactions (and fees) issues rather nicely. The whole bitcoin community should be interested, not just faucet people.

Yeah and people give me crap about doing no minimum payments, but have never heard of micropayments. It's a very underrated system that could add value to things that would have been impossible to monetize otherwise.

Not to mention the ability to utilize it for manual transactions. Some people I do business with were happy to accept micropayment processor and wait a few days because we know the money will be paid out.

As for faucets, people seem to get ALL the wrong ideas. All these script kiddies think it's cool and profitable to bot, but all it does is run down the faucets that they depend on. Yet faucet owners with good security will be able to generate great seo and sell more than just banner adspace, but possibly back links and other things. People just need to think outside the (faucet)box.

damnit... the hype it TOO real right now OP, I feel you..

DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:31:17 PM

Great Idea.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:38:22 PM

Great Idea.
2 birds with one stone Smiley

Yeah and people give me crap about doing no minimum payments, but have never heard of micropayments. It's a very underrated system that could add value to things that would have been impossible to monetize otherwise.

Not to mention the ability to utilize it for manual transactions. Some people I do business with were happy to accept micropayment processor and wait a few days because we know the money will be paid out.

As for faucets, people seem to get ALL the wrong ideas. All these script kiddies think it's cool and profitable to bot, but all it does is run down the faucets that they depend on. Yet faucet owners with good security will be able to generate great seo and sell more than just banner adspace, but possibly back links and other things. People just need to think outside the (faucet)box.

damnit... the hype it TOO real right now OP, I feel you..
I wish I'd be able to take over faucetbox and improve it without having to write a lot of code.
Who knows, maybe this way it's better Smiley I'll have full understanding over my own code, so that's the real hype, heh.
FBCTorg

Activity: 395

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 11:56:38 PM

Hey mexicantarget, great news! I'd like to support your project by placing ad on my forum for free for the sake of the survival of whole faucet world  Smiley. I'll PM you.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:58:12 PM

Hey mexicantarget, great news! I'd like to support your project by placing ad on my forum for free for the sake of the survival of whole faucet world  Smiley. I'll PM you.
Hey man, that's very nice of you, appreciate it Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: