Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indonesia owns 51% of freeport shares vs bitcoin in Indonesia!  (Read 276 times)
Budening (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:16:18 AM

We know that, a lot of electronic media are preaching it. what's your response about that? It's an real news or fake news?
And the government is really struggling for freeport into a self-managed business, will the government also fight for bitcoin to make cryptocurrency have a license and provide opportunities to develop ICO?

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:25:15 AM

All I know abot Indonesia, they have tons of cheater users in bitcointalk forum. Most of the cheater accounts are interestingly Indonesian 80%, always!

I don't think Indonesian government is able to cope with bitcoin. They don't legalize bitcoin and they will keep fighting with it for some time, like other governments.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:52:59 AM

We know that, a lot of electronic media are preaching it. what's your response about that? It's an real news or fake news?
And the government is really struggling for freeport into a self-managed business, will the government also fight for bitcoin to make cryptocurrency have a license and provide opportunities to develop ICO?

To be honest, I don't fully grasp what you mean by the word 'freeport' and I don't want to speculate its meaning for you. Since you must be based in Indonesia and I believe that there are also many Indonesians who are already into Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I am hoping that soon the government will not be allergic to it and would grant people the access they need to be a part of the Bitcoin bandwagon. Indonesia must look up at how Japan embraced Bitcoin and how their people are benefiting from the blockchain technology. 

Indonesia is predominantly a Muslim country and I am hoping that it would not be a big hindrance for anyone to get involved with Bitcoin as there is still no official stand on Bitcoin from the Islam religion though there are now also many in Middle East getting into cryptocurrency.

Indonesia can be a big market for cryptocurrency and I am so sure that slowly but surely a good number of people in there would be seriously taking up Bitcoin and may lobby for its recognition either as an asset or a currency or much better both.

Good luck to all Indonesians! 
tukiMiN

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:08:44 AM

Sorry, not everyone knows about freeport in Indonesia because the users of this forum exist from various countries.
Maybe for the future of bitcoin in Indonesia I hope the Indonesian government will soon legalize bitcoin as a means of transaction and can perform big projects, although it takes a long time to achieve it. Roll Eyes

salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:59:30 AM

Can you please explain what a freeport is?  Thanks.
Budening (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:25:26 AM

Freeport is one of the gold mining companies located in Indonesia

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:57:26 AM

Freeport is one of the gold mining companies located in Indonesia

Thanks for the explanation.
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:04:50 AM

each governments has their own idea of whether Bitcoin should be regulated or not

Personally I think by restricting it's circulating, the government restrics at the same time innovation

Bitcoin will happen whether people will like it or not, and Indonesia is no exception to that
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:42:39 AM

Hopefully this brings economic good for Indonesia, I think Indonesia deserves dominant share of Freeport, I've heard the news that the government of Indonesia plans to make own cryptocurrency to be used as a first step they will switch to digital currency,

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

outsider99

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:21:40 AM

the government fought hard for freeport, because this is a big asset for the Indonesian government managed in cooperation with foreign companies, if this is not in the struggle the government will lose, because these foreign companies mining in Indonesia and foreign companies only finance.
In addition, the government also began to adopt this blockchain technology, they began to make regulations about bitcoin. meaning also try to make this bitcoin legal in Indonesia.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: