Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to implement a change from a currency fiat to a cryptocurrency  (Read 848 times)
jonval21 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:41:56 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 08:32:45 PM by jonval21

I was thinking about the possibility that a country can implement a change in its current currency fiat to a cryptocurrency the question is what is the best way to make this change ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:40:23 AM

Find somebody who has Bitcoins in your area (localbitcoins might help), give him the fiat money and he sends Bitcoins to your wallet. Pretty easy.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:50:24 AM

Find somebody who has Bitcoins in your area (localbitcoins might help), give him the fiat money and he sends Bitcoins to your wallet. Pretty easy.

You are a legendary member and replying like a immature, without reading the OP comment just like that commented , it shows that account selling is in peak.

OP for implementing change of fiat currency to cryptocurrency of a country cannot be happen immediately, It has to take time as lot of procedures and other formalities are their , as currently all affairs of the country are running in fiat currency so to change it will take time and first have to test the change and clear the all problems. So it is not possible in a day or two.
AGD
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:05:55 AM

You are a legendary member and replying like a immature, without reading the OP comment just like that commented , it shows that account selling is in peak.

OP for implementing change of fiat currency to cryptocurrency of a country cannot be happen immediately, It has to take time as lot of procedures and other formalities are their , as currently all affairs of the country are running in fiat currency so to change it will take time and first have to test the change and clear the all problems. So it is not possible in a day or two.

I never sold or bought an account and I probably never will.

To me OP wanted to know 'How to change a fiat currency to a cryptocurrency in a Country', which is absolutely clear for me. Question answered.

If OP really wanted to know if Bitcoin one day could replace fiat, he could have asked that, or he could use the search function and join one of the dozents of topics, where exactly this question has been discussed throughoutly:

Will bitcoin replace today's fiat? What are the advantages / disadvantages?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130544.0

Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1502768.0

OP could also use Google, which brings up hundreds of discussions about the same topic.

+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
susila_bai

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:38:09 AM

I was thinking about the possibility that a country can implement a change in its current currency fiat to a cryptocurrency the question is what is the best way to make this change ?

Just read the highlighted message where the OP clearly giving hint of that he asking that possibility that a country can IMPLEMENT a change in its current currency fiat to a CRYPTOCURRENCY, What does it means then. and you are still arguing that your comment was correct on the topic
AGD
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:51:44 AM

Just read the highlighted message where the OP clearly giving hint of that he asking that possibility that a country can IMPLEMENT a change in its current currency fiat to a CRYPTOCURRENCY, What does it means then. and you are still arguing that your comment was correct on the topic

I thought there was no need to read the same question again. Title has clearly asked 'how to change fiat to crypto' and my answer was correct.

Oroplata

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:15:49 PM

Every country has a different form of government. In my country a legislative concession is a better way for implementing changes in the current form of currency.
jonval21 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:23:16 PM

I thought there was no need to read the same question again. Title has clearly asked 'how to change fiat to crypto' and my answer was correct.

sorry the missunderstanding the question must be how a country can implement a change in its current currency in this case fiat to a cryptocurrency
susila_bai

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

sorry the missunderstanding the question must be how a country can implement a change in its current currency in this case fiat to a cryptocurrency

So it means that he only read the thread title and started to comment but did not read the comment of the OP. Now that you have cleared that your intention were what you had commented and what i had replied is correct.
AGD
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:35:10 AM

I didn't misunderstand, but you asked a different question in your title, than in your posting.

Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:56:35 PM

You mean changing a local currency of a certain country into a cryptocurrency? It has to start with their law. Their constitution no? It is like changing a nations local currency into something new. The old money that people holds has to be surrendered in the banks to be changed in to a new currency or else they are going to forfeit all their holdings.

jonval21 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:33:35 PM

You mean changing a local currency of a certain country into a cryptocurrency? It has to start with their law. Their constitution no? It is like changing a nations local currency into something new. The old money that people holds has to be surrendered in the banks to be changed in to a new currency or else they are going to forfeit all their holdings.

yeah the idea is to change actual fiat currency into a cryptocurrency, changing what ever it takes. the law and constitution must be changed of course.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: