Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Game: Revolutionizing In-Game Transactions / E-sports. Time to Buy.  (Read 11579 times)
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:47:18 PM

Bought some in mid-July, it was really really low then. I'm not selling before it hits at least 5$ again.

I don't want to be push-talking, but I think this will happen sooner than expected...

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:32:39 PM

Will place some money into this soon, can imagine it becoming huge.

The simpler it is, the better I like it
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:05:35 PM

What is your strategy to market this to developers? Have you been able to attract any interest from large developers?

Good question. First and foremost we're using our connections in the gaming industry. The CEO of gamecredits the CEO of Datcroft games, a gaming company that has had millions of players. We've become partners and friends with gaming developers like ZeptloLabs (creators of cut the rope one of the most popular mobile franchises in the world), Nautilus Mobile (very recent update), Webelinx, and more. Using their contacts and our own we're reaching out to developers on pretty much a daily basis. It's obviously at its slowest point in the beginning, but we still expect to have hundreds of mobile games signed up to the store in the coming months. We also have a large marketing budget for the store, about 25-50 million which we raised through the mobilego crowdsale (half was to market the mobile store). At the same time we're working on partnerships with game development software companies (can't name names right now) to allow the GameCredits store to become a standard for developers to make games for.
Rahlar

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:15:25 AM

New update, more great news!  https://twitter.com/gamecredits/status/907033263600009216
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:47:51 AM

What is your strategy to market this to developers? Have you been able to attract any interest from large developers?

Good question. First and foremost we're using our connections in the gaming industry. The CEO of gamecredits the CEO of Datcroft games, a gaming company that has had millions of players. We've become partners and friends with gaming developers like ZeptloLabs (creators of cut the rope one of the most popular mobile franchises in the world), Nautilus Mobile (very recent update), Webelinx, and more. Using their contacts and our own we're reaching out to developers on pretty much a daily basis. It's obviously at its slowest point in the beginning, but we still expect to have hundreds of mobile games signed up to the store in the coming months. We also have a large marketing budget for the store, about 25-50 million which we raised through the mobilego crowdsale (half was to market the mobile store). At the same time we're working on partnerships with game development software companies (can't name names right now) to allow the GameCredits store to become a standard for developers to make games for.

That's good news, I know mobile games are big and just getting bigger especially in Asia/India.

Are you guys going to be aiming to hit the non mobile market as well, I'm thinking more mainstream PC/Console market, if so I'd guess you'd be competing with other digital distrubition platforms like Steam, Unisoft Uplay, Battle.net , etc , if so I think it would be a hard battle since they are so established. Can you elaborate? Or would GameCredits possibly make it in as an alternative payment method integrated into their platforms?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
bOSsmarie

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:49:15 AM

Which trading platforms is it open for now?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:01:39 AM

I bought some on Bittrex, not sure about others.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
Rahlar

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:03:40 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamecredits/#markets
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:29:39 AM

I <3 bottom sellers.  If this isn't the bottom.... it's surely near.  Buying some more here.
Rahlar

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:29:18 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world, and I noticed this morning it was down a bit.  After checking into it saw that every 1 second or so a sell for 2.x GAME would take place, for at least the past 500 orders, and presumably all night.  I'm used to seeing bots but normally its not this profound.  Is this done just to paint red on the chart, slowly sell through a large amount without tanking the price or what?

https://ibb.co/f7C4Wv
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:36:19 PM

BOOM

https://twitter.com/gamecredits/status/907296692952817665
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:58:33 PM

That's good news, I know mobile games are big and just getting bigger especially in Asia/India.

Are you guys going to be aiming to hit the non mobile market as well, I'm thinking more mainstream PC/Console market, if so I'd guess you'd be competing with other digital distrubition platforms like Steam, Unisoft Uplay, Battle.net , etc , if so I think it would be a hard battle since they are so established. Can you elaborate? Or would GameCredits possibly make it in as an alternative payment method integrated into their platforms?

Absolutely we are! We will release a PC Store as well. But in the meantime you can purchase a number of games like CSGO, Tekken, Resident Evil 7, etc in our web wallet. We will be adding about 40 more too which will also be for purchase in that desktop wallet client we just announced. But this is the sale of keycodes as of now, cutting down fraud. (Screen shot below, new design coming too)

However, our API has been developed so both games and game distributers like Ubisoft and Steam can integrate as a payment solution. We've really developed GameCredits and GameCredits products so we can capture the widest audience and chunk of the market possible.

Jack Kuveke

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:02:40 PM

Also I'm happy to announce that payments in Real Cricket 17 (one of the most popular games in India with 1.5 million active daily users) are live from our store. You can download real cricket and purchase in-game items using GameCredits. These purchases are made from your GWallet (wallet.gamecredits.com or the mobile version). You simply use the same email to signup to the store as the web wallet and your gamecredits are automatically registered to the store and you can make payments instantly.

You can see this in the screenshot below:

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:22:14 PM

Also I'm happy to announce that payments in Real Cricket 17 (one of the most popular games in India with 1.5 million active daily users) are live from our store. You can download real cricket and purchase in-game items using GameCredits. These purchases are made from your GWallet (wallet.gamecredits.com or the mobile version). You simply use the same email to signup to the store as the web wallet and your gamecredits are automatically registered to the store and you can make payments instantly.

You can see this in the screenshot below:

I too happy to announce that payments  in real cricket 17 .There literally are too many coins trying to tap on the exact same market and frankly, I don't think that any of them are going to succeed. That's not exactly hard to educate people to do. The one benefit is they don't have the keep adding their credit card, and if they buy gamecredits their money isn't wasted on a single game if they decide to stop playing.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
WildJippy

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:10:40 PM

Thanks for the extensive elaboration and the updates, really interesting to see what you guys are doing. Just out of curiosity, what effect does the market price of Game/MGO have on your efforts?

Jack Kuveke

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:42:45 PM

Thanks for the extensive elaboration and the updates, really interesting to see what you guys are doing. Just out of curiosity, what effect does the market price of Game/MGO have on your efforts?

On my personal efforts or the teams efforts? Personally I've been involved with GameCredits for over a year so I've been working through all the various highs and lows. As for the team, we're a large team of about 150 or so developers across all disciplines (30-40 building games for Datcroft, about 20-30 working on the mobile store, 30-40 developing applications for MGO, and the rest working on Gameredits developments). Most of the people on are team are full time employees who can't paid in fiat currencies. (our burn rate is about 400-500 thousand a month. Most employees are based in Belgrade and Moscow which is why the number of where it is) Aside from the core team members such as myself who invested in GAME a long time ago, most don't hold GAME or MGO. And GameCredits inc is a for profit company/startup so development is being pushed regardless of price swings. Take these last couple of drops to the 30-40k sat range (down from a peak of about 200k). We've released and integrated gamecredits into the first high quality MMORPG to accept any cryptocurrency, we've partnered with two of the largest payment processors in India (PayU and PayTM), we're releasing a new version of our web wallet with dozens of new desktop games for purchase, we're releasing a desktop wallet and mining application, we integrated a number of new games into the store, and we announced a new esports application coming in the next couple of weeks. All of these developments have landed during a serious downtrend in price. Now obviously I'm a team member so there's clear bias. But I think there is enough proof to back up these claims.
Rahlar

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:51:27 PM

Thanks for all the updates on this exciting project! 
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:26:23 AM

Absolutely we are! We will release a PC Store as well. But in the meantime you can purchase a number of games like CSGO, Tekken, Resident Evil 7, etc in our web wallet. We will be adding about 40 more too which will also be for purchase in that desktop wallet client we just announced. But this is the sale of keycodes as of now, cutting down fraud. (Screen shot below, new design coming too)

However, our API has been developed so both games and game distributers like Ubisoft and Steam can integrate as a payment solution. We've really developed GameCredits and GameCredits products so we can capture the widest audience and chunk of the market possible.

Hi, are you guys actively trying to get it on Steam? I mean did you speak with somebody already or plan to?
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:29:29 AM

Hi, are you guys actively trying to get it on Steam? I mean did you speak with somebody already or plan to?

That would be pretty sick...

I've heard some "insider" info that some huge things are coming in October for Game, but it might be BS. 

Time will tell Tongue
redboss

Activity: 71

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:55:08 AM

Great analysis! They will be hosting the biggest blockchain conference in Serbia soon
and got featured in Venturebeat last month:
https://venturebeat.com/2017/08/17/gamecredits-takes-on-apple-and-google-with-its-blockchain-based-app-store/

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: