Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Game: Revolutionizing In-Game Transactions / E-sports. Time to Buy.  (Read 11576 times)
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:13:25 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 06:00:51 AM by dbt1033

Hi, you guys might rememeber me from my threads on:

Decred:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1741989.0

Sia:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1836426.0

Lisk:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1832027.0

Radium:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2084797.0

Florincoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2113839.0

Syscoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2128959.0

Ardor:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2156522.0

I'm here today to talk about GameCredits.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/GAMEBTC/R7ZtlUY6-GAME-Revolutionizing-In-Game-Transactions-E-Sports/
GameCredits (GAME) is a digital currency based on blockchain. Its purpose is to become the universal currency for 2.6 billion gamers worldwide, to empower game developers both big and small in order to further grow the 100 billion dollar gaming industry, and to accelerate the wide adoption of decentralized cryptocurrencies as a better alternative to government-issued fiats.

GameCredits is already accepted as a means of in-game payment for several popular online and cell phone games.

Game is definitely an ambitions project, and has big plans for e-sports and game merchandising that should begin to come into play towards the end of this year.

In addition, many large Japanese investors are rumored to be involved with game.

Technically, we are sitting on extremely strong historical support. A double bottom is obvious here and several different forms of bullish divergence exist. This is an immediate buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
secousa

Activity: 203
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:07:24 AM

there's a dude in gc slack that's been calling for ATH for 4 weeks (since aug 11), this just reinforces it. he did say more down before the ATH back then

Will work for BTC. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu
http://bit-sim.trade
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:14:42 AM

there's a dude in gc slack that's been calling for ATH for 4 weeks (since aug 11), this just reinforces it. he did say more down before the ATH back then

He's probably a pure fundamentalist....

I utilize fundamentals AND technicals Tongue 

That's why things usually move soon after I post about them... It's always better to react to what's going on than to "predict"

I agree though, this gonna go retarded.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:16:33 AM

thanks for this, been holding it a little while and was wondering why it jumped suddenly   Grin

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:19:06 AM

thanks for this, been holding it a little while and was wondering why it jumped suddenly   Grin

Well a lot of people sold bottom... which is good.  There has been a lot of GAME fud recently.  I love buying panic seller's bags
WildJippy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:24:41 AM

Good to see you posting this. Picked some up back when it was $1.90 and been sitting on this ever since.

For mobile games their proposition is quite similar to MobileGo. Do you see them as a serieus competitor?

Oaak

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:26:10 AM

They've got a running product and sufficient funds for marketing. Might only be a matter of time for Game to start off. Looks like the coin has found a bottom now.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:28:20 AM

Good to see you posting this. Picked some up back when it was $1.90 and been sitting on this ever since.

For mobile games their proposition is quite similar to MobileGo. Do you see them as a serieus competitor?

Bro they are the same people...

"By now the relationship between MobileGo and GAME should be clear. GAME will be used for all in-game purchases; it will be the default currency of the GameCredits gaming ecosystem. MobileGo, meanwhile, will represent a kind of semi-autonomous marketing fund that will generate a return for its own holders, whilst propelling GAME to mass adoption."

from https://mobilego.io/which-token-is-the-better-investment-mobilego-or-game/

I think Game is a much better investment between the two
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:14:53 PM

Don't want to jump onto the speculation train, no one likes that from a team member. But if any of you have questions regarding what GAME is doing, fundamentals, goals, developments, etc please just let me know.
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:21:17 PM

I've been holding GAME since March and agree it has a bright future.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:26:59 PM

Don't want to jump onto the speculation train, no one likes that from a team member. But if any of you have questions regarding what GAME is doing, fundamentals, goals, developments, etc please just let me know.
its a nice for us seeing you willingly sharing your insight and updates from the Game team, as we seen that the price is not really moving for quite sometime and holding now would be a nice idea then wait until further updates will show up and with OP's previous shared we seen that there's
a good possibilities that it will happen.
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:50:44 PM

its a nice for us seeing you willingly sharing your insight and updates from the Game team, as we seen that the price is not really moving for quite sometime and holding now would be a nice idea then wait until further updates will show up and with OP's previous shared we seen that there's

Always happy to answer questions. That's what we're here for. Here is an update I just posted today. Wrote up this development rundown with our developers covering all of the projects we're working on.

Web Wallet: Releasing new version of web wallet, new games in web wallet, and integrating 2 of the largest payment providers in India PayU and PayTM.

GStore: Working on partnership with big gaming industry company so we are kicking our store development into a higher gear. Working on New UI/UX. Also just uploaded and integrated payments in Real Cricket 17. Large game in India, tens of millions of downloads, over 1.5 million active daily users.

Desports: Announcing our Decentralized Esports application. This a web based app allowing users to watch livestreams and bet on the outcomes of ongoing esports games using MobileGo. This is different than our mobile wagering app, and we expect to release sooner. Screenshots in rundown.

Esports app: Provide updates on where we are with development, what features are under development and testing, etc.

GameCredits Desktop Client: Announce the GameCredits desktop client which allows users to store, send, buy games, and mine gamecredits from their desktop. The application uses the same credentials as our web wallet.

Block Explorer: Just released blockexplorer from Beta after fixing a couple notable bugs.

GExchange: Explain where we are in development of this app.

Marketing: Recognize our need for marketing and explain a couple things we are doing to improve.

Blockswap:
Explain cause for delay and that we are still developing a solution.

Read it here: http://mailchi.mp/gamecredits.com/gamecredits-and-mobilego-development-rundown-98
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:36:59 PM

Always happy to answer questions. That's what we're here for. Here is an update I just posted today. Wrote up this development rundown with our developers covering all of the projects we're working on.

Web Wallet: Releasing new version of web wallet, new games in web wallet, and integrating 2 of the largest payment providers in India PayU and PayTM.

GStore: Working on partnership with big gaming industry company so we are kicking our store development into a higher gear. Working on New UI/UX. Also just uploaded and integrated payments in Real Cricket 17. Large game in India, tens of millions of downloads, over 1.5 million active daily users.

Desports: Announcing our Decentralized Esports application. This a web based app allowing users to watch livestreams and bet on the outcomes of ongoing esports games using MobileGo. This is different than our mobile wagering app, and we expect to release sooner. Screenshots in rundown.

Esports app: Provide updates on where we are with development, what features are under development and testing, etc.

GameCredits Desktop Client: Announce the GameCredits desktop client which allows users to store, send, buy games, and mine gamecredits from their desktop. The application uses the same credentials as our web wallet.

Block Explorer: Just released blockexplorer from Beta after fixing a couple notable bugs.

GExchange: Explain where we are in development of this app.

Marketing: Recognize our need for marketing and explain a couple things we are doing to improve.

Blockswap:
Explain cause for delay and that we are still developing a solution.

Read it here: http://mailchi.mp/gamecredits.com/gamecredits-and-mobilego-development-rundown-98

Nice thanks for sharing the knowledge man
marketprice

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:44:01 PM

Yes!!! good work guys, keep it up. This is a long term play, can't wait until the live tournament betting with MGO starts.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:39:34 PM

Great overview of both fundamentals and technicals. GAME indeed appears to be a major bottom
(So many altcoins have similar charts). Own MGO already so going to get in GAME next.
secousa

Activity: 203
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:02:56 PM

He's probably a pure fundamentalist....

I utilize fundamentals AND technicals Tongue 

That's why things usually move soon after I post about them... It's always better to react to what's going on than to "predict"

I agree though, this gonna go retarded.

he shares charts too, using elliott wave.
calling for $20 minimum

Will work for BTC. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu
http://bit-sim.trade
enervey

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:51:23 PM

Thanks for the tip - I also like the charts you have posted on TradingView at https://www.tradingview.com/u/dbt1033/

Keep up the good work.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:37:15 AM

Thanks for the tip - I also like the charts you have posted on TradingView at https://www.tradingview.com/u/dbt1033/

Keep up the good work.

Thank you man, much appreciated Tongue

Strong hands win the day.
hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:09:18 AM

Thanks for the outstanding work yet again, sir. Will buy into GAME for .5 BTC
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:09:18 AM

wtf is going on with this thing right now? some algo keeps selling 2.183 coins into the bid relentlessly. non stop. never seen this before
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: