Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE Powerledger.io is a scam don't loose your ETH!!  (Read 6124 times)
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

“14. If you move all fund to some offshore, let us know where are you going to put our money and who will be responsible for it? If it stay in Australia, government can take 25 and up to 50%!!!
ICO is illegal in australia and Australian government is against all crypto currencies and ICOs are not welcomed, people you will lose all money in this business.
This guys already robbery some investors from Australia and almost go to default!! Show your financial sheets and prove your history of operations for last 5 years!!!”

Bs crypto isn’t illegal in Australia neither is ICO’s, you couldn’t even be bothered to do a google search to attempt to make your false allegetions rooted in truth.

Like other users have said, smells like the failed other energy ico annoyed that some guys from down under have been able to do better then them.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, TRY AND VERIFY HIS CLAIMS (you can’t), MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE.

davedx

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:55:04 PM

masstahcoiner you did some comprehensive research

Yeah this is really weird, why suncontract would come here and comment? I mean how do you even find this. If this is really SUNCONTRACT spreading crap about other projects you need to question their motives and mentality. Maybe why the price of SUNCONTRACTS looks like it is heading to ZERO real soon. Also makes me think what else they are getting up to. Where's the integrity? I was researching them but this has really spooked me!

Ill borrow yr pic thx roxbox

Bitcoin is one piece of a larger puzzle to promote liberty, prosperity and democracy.
Support the EFF with your Bitcoins. https://supporters.eff.org/donate
Flad45

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:38:15 PM

masstahcoiner you did some comprehensive research

Yeah this is really weird, why suncontract would come here and comment? I mean how do you even find this. If this is really SUNCONTRACT spreading crap about other projects you need to question their motives and mentality. Maybe why the price of SUNCONTRACTS looks like it is heading to ZERO real soon. Also makes me think what else they are getting up to. Where's the integrity? I was researching them but this has really spooked me!

Ill borrow yr pic thx roxbox

https://i.imgur.com/wNCUKjN.jpg

Maybe you gotta show the first part of the chart, that people can see that it just got pumped, what can happen to any coin with a small marketcap. Suncontract is definitely a good coin with alot of moving in the nearly future.
Flad45

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:42:09 PM

So what is with this coin now? Is this just a scam or what? I am also a SunContract holder but I am not here to hate, but to see what the competition (if it is real) is doing.
manishk

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:13:54 AM

Skipping this as of now due to lack of clarity. Thanks !!
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:20:01 PM

Seriously Huh! this is real.. my friends has invest 50 until 100 eth for that. i will tell my friends about this. thank you for you research but what about that coin now. I speculate that the motive of this project is really harmful right.

COINCHIC

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:59:43 AM

This page has clearly been started by a competitor of Power Ledger.  Reprehensible  of them to hide out in chat rooms like this using aliases and certainly not a good image for a commercial business.  If it is that crowd at SUNCONTRACT as suggested by some folk here then I think you should sell their coin. Bad investment as these guys will never get a business going with this type of scummy (or scammy) behaviour.  Do your own research on Power Ledger and it Wont take you long to see their credentials.  For example, just yesterday a trial with one of Australia's biggest energy companies was announced. http://www.afr.com/news/originpower-ledger-trial-seeks-tariff-solution-20170921-gym1p1
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:51:38 AM

The website says they are selling 140 million coins, but etherscan shows there is 1 billion, which could mean a 860 million premine, or am i wrong?

Link here https://etherscan.io/token/0x595832f8fc6bf59c85c527fec3740a1b7a361269
nicedreams

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:55:28 AM

So many ICO scam right now. Because of those, it brings a bad name to other legit ICO.
COINCHIC

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:09:33 AM

The website says they are selling 140 million coins, but etherscan shows there is 1 billion, which could mean a 860 million premine, or am i wrong?

Link here https://etherscan.io/token/0x595832f8fc6bf59c85c527fec3740a1b7a361269

Ye.  I looked at that too. Checkout the token paper.  https://tge.powerledger.io/media/Power-Ledger-TGE-Token-Paper.pdf  Looks like they have tokens escrowed for future developments of platform and for encouraging energy companies and utilities to use platform. Think that creates demand for POWR in the future and also makes sure platform can grown.  With the escrow it looks ok.
davy2017

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:52:54 PM

I found this from Suncontract on their thread after someone brought up Power Ledger:

We already stated why we have negative opinion about them. We went into business cooperation with them and paid for their service. We were promised they will give us working solution and assured us they have working blockchain solution. Final outcome of this "business cooperation" was they took money from us, they did not provide any solution (we actually think that money we paid them was used for marketing purposes like fancy web design etc.) and it looks like they are also lying to investors they have blockchain. And we signed contract with penalties etc. so it was ordinary deal with two companies by international law. Now imagine what can they do in crypto sphere where there is no "law".

I'm sure there's 2 sides to the story, but still should be a reminder not to get caught up in hype, fancy web designs and paid YouTube shills when investing in ICOs. Research carefully.
COINCHIC

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:33:19 AM

I found this from Suncontract on their thread after someone brought up Power Ledger:

We already stated why we have negative opinion about them. We went into business cooperation with them and paid for their service. We were promised they will give us working solution and assured us they have working blockchain solution. Final outcome of this "business cooperation" was they took money from us, they did not provide any solution (we actually think that money we paid them was used for marketing purposes like fancy web design etc.) and it looks like they are also lying to investors they have blockchain. And we signed contract with penalties etc. so it was ordinary deal with  companies by international law. Now imagine what can they do in crypto sphere where there is no "law".

I'm sure there's 2 sides to the story, but still should be a reminder not to get caught up in hype, fancy web designs and paid YouTube shills when investing in ICOs. Research carefully.

Agree about often 2 sides but I  can tell you that Power Ledger's block chain is alive and well so this post from suncontract has me very suspicious.   I live in Fremantle near where the Powerledger platform is deployed.  Seen it first hand.  With so many projects with reputable counterparties they can't just be pretending they have something.  saw this yesterday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx19xO0PQ_s&feature=youtu.be  Agree tabloids could be dodgy too but this press is mainstream - mainstream financial press don't make this stuff up.   Also - if they were dodgy would they have taken  this ICO offshore.  Since they have chosen to run it under Australian law I am absolutely believing them. To me there are just too many holes in Suncontract's comments. 
COINCHIC

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:39:33 AM

Hey, just thought of something.  Why would a blockchain  energy company like Suncobtract need to (or want to) sign a deal with a competitor like Power Ledger anyway  Undecided.  Really fishy.   I think I will leave this page too.  Any folks desperate enough to set up this page aren't folks I'm going to invest with - going to the real Power Ledger page.
roxbox

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:05:43 AM

Yes Agree makes sense This thread has been started by SUNCONTRACT. Why do they feel threatened by a competitor that has been around way longer than them. Suncontract didnt even exist before their ICO. They are just a whitepaper. and from what i have read, doest even seem like their idea can work. pie in the sky!!
cryptotal

Activity: 448

cryptotal

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:46:19 PM

I registered on their bounty program. Hope this is going to be clarified.

Thanks !
orenjebum

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:58:39 PM

I registered on their bounty program. Hope this is going to be clarified.

Thanks !

calm down, I think this is just an issue, I get word from some of my friends that the project ledger power would not be a scam, according to my friend Dr.Jemma will not scam, and he is very sure of it. there will be an answer in the next two weeks, it's just a matter of time  Grin Grin
scottl64

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:06:32 AM

Lol wheres the scam now? Smiley Powerledger is far from a scam. listed on exchanges already and doing real business in the real world. hahaha ...you missed out Smiley
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:13:35 AM

Lol wheres the scam now? Smiley Powerledger is far from a scam. listed on exchanges already and doing real business in the real world. hahaha ...you missed out Smiley
Powerledger  is showing it's  power,  can any one tell me what is the total number of  powr tokens?  hope it is not so huge.

rpg

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:29:56 AM

Why there are so huge pump at Etherdelta, is it some good new for POWR to get 2x at some few hours? Already sold mine for 1,5x from ICO price, but now think, may be wait for some dump and get them back?
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:25:41 AM

Why there are so huge pump at Etherdelta, is it some good new for POWR to get 2x at some few hours? Already sold mine for 1,5x from ICO price, but now think, may be wait for some dump and get them back?
pirce is very good  these 2 days , although  there are not so many  investors talking  here ,  but it do start a good  market effect.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: