Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2018, 07:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it legal to sell bitcoin for cash ?  (Read 9884 times)
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

I was thinking of selling my bitcoins for cash. Is it perfectly legal to do so ? Amount is close to 3-4K.

Thanks for reading.
Maybe if in your country legal and allowed to sell Bitcoin with cash. But if for in my country this is not legal and strictly prohibited by the Government. You must know what is allowed and what is prohibited in the country where you live.

You're definitely correct mate. Well, each country have different rules and regulations about bitcoin since this dominant crypto currency is so demand here in cyberworld. Also, we must aware the possible outcome since this kind of business is so controversial which need a great security in terms of transactions.

We have to follow the rules and regulation because we are living in those countries, but if you found any local exchanges where it is possible to convert. Even Bitcoin is not legal in my country but many people are exchanging their Bitcoins to fiat currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

I was thinking of selling my bitcoins for cash. Is it perfectly legal to do so ? Amount is close to 3-4K.

Thanks for reading.
If I think this is not legal but if we do it secretly and not spread by any party I think legitimate. But you should not do the thing that will cause big problems for yourself and for the development of Bitcoin. So just do things that not banned and things that are positive.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

In India, it is legal if you can pay tax as per government norms otherwise it is illegal.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

Thanks for reading.

In my country, it is not a problem if we convert our bitcoin into cash. But the thing is, there are limits on how much we can be able to convert in a day. Though it doesn’t matter that much anyway because we can do it again in the following days to come. And there is also another option for us, we can do online banking like converting bitcoin to cash directly from our bitcoin wallet and forward it to our bank accounts. Fast and easy.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE            M o o n X            [      ●     JOIN ICO   -   S O O N     ●      ]
──────────         WHITEPAPER         FACEBOOK         TWITTER         LINKEDIN         TELEGRAM         CRUNCHBASE         ──────────
│       No Trading or ICO Listing Fees       │       Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       │       US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!       │
princeyeboah

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Learn How To Trade Profitably

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:42:58 AM

Thanks for reading.
Depends on your country of residence mate. Some countries do not accept any transaction in the form of bitcoin and to do so in such countries, you go by illegal means. However, there are countries where you can free convert your bitcoin to cash without much hustle.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
cryptojac17

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

Thanks for reading.

In my country, it is not a problem if we convert our bitcoin into cash. But the thing is, there are limits on how much we can be able to convert in a day. Though it doesn’t matter that much anyway because we can do it again in the following days to come. And there is also another option for us, we can do online banking like converting bitcoin to cash directly from our bitcoin wallet and forward it to our bank accounts. Fast and easy.
In my country we are lucky  enough that our central bank recognized bitcoin as economical and faster way as a medium of remittances, that's why you can download wallet from the net but of course you will sign up and submit kYC and then you'll notified upon acceptance, then you store your BTC or ETH, and can convert to our local currency then send to the bank  or some local remittance center that how easy  it is  in our country.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

Thanks for reading.
No announcement that bitcoin can't sell into cash, since bitcoin using to exchange for cash. Moreover in our country bitcoin was not used to exchange of goods and services, but if you convert it to cash that's the time you can used it. Otherwise, I think selling bitcoin is not illegal because if it is illegal there's a possibility that bitcoin and other crypto are going to banned.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

Thanks for reading.
Depends to your country, if your country banks accept the system of bitcoin that's easy to convert into cash. Some countries accept it and they're no hussle to bitcoin over cash

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Klausi

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

Thanks for reading.

In my country we are lucky  enough that our central bank recognized bitcoin as economical and faster way as a medium of remittances, that's why you can download wallet from the net but of course you will sign up and submit kYC and then you'll notified upon acceptance, then you store your BTC or ETH, and can convert to our local currency then send to the bank  or some local remittance center that how easy  it is  in our country.
In that case I could wish that the whole world will be implementing that ways on how each central banks will definitely adopt this kind of system. That KYC should be a mandatory to each and every people whom exchanging and selling their btc, whether its peer to peer or legit banking transactions

_Crypto made easier than cash

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
elachious123

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

Since the bitcoin was bought with Fiat cash, selling it to cash shouldn't be a problem, to me is legal to sell bitcoin to cash
quality.crypto

Activity: 364

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:09:25 AM

Thanks for reading.
Depends to your country, if your country banks accept the system of bitcoin that's easy to convert into cash. Some countries accept it and they're no hussle to bitcoin over cash

Even some countries who still, didn't legalise are converting into cash because some local exchange are doing transaction. In my country I am converting bitcoin to fair current even though my government not legalised it.

labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

It is legal but there is required to pay tax.
tambok

Activity: 700
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

Legality of bitcoin depends in our country, a lot of country nowadays seek bitcoin as a threat to the cash flow system but a lot of country as well are fine with this since they are okay with the opportunity of cyrptocurrency, they are aware of it and they find this kind of technology a way big help.

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
███                   ███
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
|FREETRADING &
ICO LISTING
|SUPERIORTO NASDAQ
AND LSE
|US$ 29MRAISED IN
2 WEEKS
|
[]
spikerrr

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

As far as I know there is no such law about illegality if you buy or sell bitcoin in actual real. I think that is safer too.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

If you are exchanging / purchase Bitcoins in your local currency then no one can be arrase any question about your transaction because it is in cash.
ruthbabe

Activity: 546
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

As far as I know there is no such law about illegality if you buy or sell bitcoin in actual real. I think that is safer too.

There are 195 countries in the world today and of that figure, around 30 countries where usage of Bitcoin is legal. So, if you live in a country that prohibits cryptos, such as Bitcoin you might be violating laws and I don't know where you can cash out that amount... OP says the mount is close to 3-4K. So, I presumed it's Bitcoin and it's quite a big money, and I'm certain banks will not allow you to withdraw it but instead, they will bombard you with questions.

Temujhin

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

yes maybe in various countries there is already legitimate or legal to be able to sell bitcoin with cash, but in my country still can not do that, because the legalization status of btc was still in talk
cryptorocket84

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

Sometimes am so surprised that some people still face problems with whether or not it is legal to sell bitcoin. Do you need anybodies permission to take your bath? the answer is NO! why then do you need someones permission to sell your bitcoin?. Please find out how people sell theirs in their country and apply the same method i believe it will work for you.  
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Thanks for reading.
Legality of things depends on the existing law or rules of the country with regards to a certain matter. if there is a law or rules with regards to selling we should abide with it to be legal..if there is non then there is still a rule that should be followed an that is the rules of norms.
FUD Expert

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

For legal matters, sell it only on accredited exchange so you know what is okay and what is not. If you can't find a single one that exists then I'm pretty sure that bitcoin is either banned or treated as a scam in your country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.