Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Listing on BGOGO!  (Read 16524 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HAZZA Network (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:53:42 AM

Thanks for the updates. I hope that communication stays like this as it is now! Have seen many icos anbd once the icos have ended they have stopped communicating with us. I am not expecting the same behaviour from HAZZA. All the best!

No problem. I can understand that how the payment ecosystem works can be a foreign concept to many.
If you have any questions, ask away and I will answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:16:51 AM

People do not seem to like discussing this coin. I do not see many posts in this thread. This is a necessary channel during ICO but not utilized.

I personally am struggling a bit to understand the project, perhaps others are too?

Is there a way that you can sum up what exactly this project consists of?  It seems kind of interesting but i just cant get a complete grasp on it

Octo3 Limited is a provider of white label payments infrastructure. Octo3 owns a core transaction engine, which is capable of true omni-channel, which means that it can process transactions that are card present, card not present, coupons, loyalty, etc.

You can see a list of services on the octo3 website here: https://www.octo3.com/page/solutions
Note that when you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can see visa, mastercard, amex, etc. The current engine can process them. The truth of the current payments ecosystem is that it is closed off, silo'd with many unnecessary steps. Not to mention the processing fees.

Here is an example:
A small business owner wants to start accepting payments. The merchant must pick the best payment service provider that offers the most payment methods. The merchant must sign on with the service provider (which can take years) and pay numerous fees. It is likely that the payment service provider only process certain types of payment methods, meaning that if a chinese customer wants to pay with WeChat Pay, it cannot be accepted (therefore the merchant loses the sale).

In this example, the Octo3 business is to provide the core transaction engine to the payment service provider.

The goal of HAZZA is to eliminate all these difficulties by creating an 'internet of payments', by migrating the Octo3 technologies the not-for-profit Foundation, and running all the technologies on the blockchain. The HAZZA token is to allow participation in this ecosystem, and governance. This makes it very easy for the merchant for example, to plug into the HAZZA ecosystem and accept payments immediately (as the business engagement is automatic via smart contracts) and to accept payments from anyone connected to the HAZZA ecosystem (which is borderless).

Thanks for the updates. I hope that communication stays like this as it is now! Have seen many icos anbd once the icos have ended they have stopped communicating with us. I am not expecting the same behaviour from HAZZA. All the best!
Manager is available to support that have only at the best ICOs, Hazza too. They have a professional team working in best interests for cryptocurrency community.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:27:21 PM

How much they raised on crowdsale? And where tokens will be trading?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:05:59 AM

all these kind of payment projects were succcesfull in crypto world... all the best dev.. great white paper.. we all are with you...hope you come out with more updates and bring more stability to the coin.
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:34:58 AM

How much they raised on crowdsale? And where tokens will be trading?

Raise amount and exchange listings will be announced in due time. When the information is available, I will post here in the first instance.

Since this question is getting asked quite often, and to prevent the flooding of the thread, I will not answer and may delete replies that keep asking the same thing.

HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

bonboniecoke

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:14:15 PM

Hi HAZZA Network Smiley
Everyone knows that blockchain scalability is a major problem. Hazza provide a payment system. Well, Is there a solution to the scaling problem?

Hi Northa,

Excellent question.

Remember that the technology behind HAZZA is a migration of Octo3's existing payments solution (which is centralized and is processing transactions today) to blockchain. The transition is in stages, so initially what will be migrated to will be the registration and network access services, which does not require a high tps. This is essentially the 'opening' up of the payment system. At this stage, the core transaction engine will still be centralized. It would be accurate to say that this phase adopts a hybrid model.

The ultimate envisioned goal is to have the entire solution on to blockchain, in a decentralized manner. The biggest strain in terms of transaction per second comes from the core transaction engine. At this stage we will be ready to do an evaluation of the appropriate technology. What is interesting is that we are not limited to Ethereum blockchain for this part of the migration. We have a couple choice categories:

- Use of off-chain scaling solutions (RAIDEN, Lightning)
- Use of blockchains that can handle high TPS (for example NEM, EOS)
- Creation of our own high tps blockchain

https://s1.postimg.org/9g04729pnv/bos.jpg

It will be truly disruptive to payments industry when entire solution is fully migrated onto blockchain.

What is even more exciting is the many more tps blockchains being developed eg. BOScoin targets 1000tps.

truongdhnh

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:24:02 AM

Hi HAZZA Network Smiley
Everyone knows that blockchain scalability is a major problem. Hazza provide a payment system. Well, Is there a solution to the scaling problem?

Hi Northa,

Excellent question.

Remember that the technology behind HAZZA is a migration of Octo3's existing payments solution (which is centralized and is processing transactions today) to blockchain. The transition is in stages, so initially what will be migrated to will be the registration and network access services, which does not require a high tps. This is essentially the 'opening' up of the payment system. At this stage, the core transaction engine will still be centralized. It would be accurate to say that this phase adopts a hybrid model.

The ultimate envisioned goal is to have the entire solution on to blockchain, in a decentralized manner. The biggest strain in terms of transaction per second comes from the core transaction engine. At this stage we will be ready to do an evaluation of the appropriate technology. What is interesting is that we are not limited to Ethereum blockchain for this part of the migration. We have a couple choice categories:

It will be truly disruptive to payments industry when entire solution is fully migrated onto blockchain.

What is even more exciting is the many more tps blockchains being developed eg. BOScoin targets 1000tps.

This is the place to discuss Hazza coin. You would like to introduce Boscoin to other threads in the Altcoin Discussion. Dev, Is Today token activation day?
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:24:24 AM

Hi HAZZA Network Smiley

Hi Northa,

Excellent question.

This is the place to discuss Hazza coin. You would like to introduce Boscoin to other threads in the Altcoin Discussion. Dev, Is Today token activation day?

There has been some changes, stated in the above notice dated 7 Nov 2017

Here is a summary of some key points:
- Phase 1 migration starts on 8 Dec 2017, can completes in April 2018 (3 months earlier than expected)
- Private sale is extending until April 2018, due to allow internal settlement for institutional interest. Purchase price for 1 HAZ token will increase to US$0.58 on 8 Dec.
- Token activation is now 14 April 2018

So in April 2018, 3 things will happen - Close of private sale, HAZZA network go-live, and token activation. 

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:26:50 PM

April 2018 WOw It is too long time, WHy don't you create project with live beta test net? I bought the token and wait for april to be alive to withdraw? I think I will never invest in such kind of unlive project in the future.
ogagsy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:29:22 AM

April 2018 WOw It is too long time, WHy don't you create project with live beta test net? I bought the token and wait for april to be alive to withdraw? I think I will never invest in such kind of unlive project in the future.
If you dont like it, please they will refund your money again. Dont worry.
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:37:26 AM

Is that system will be available in any part of the world or you will use this in only selective countries?

HAZZA is envisioned to be completely borderless and global, however there may be restrictive regulations in certain jurisdictions.

truongdhnh

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:12:46 AM

I have no doubt about the seriousness of the project but publication of the results is essential. Although good or bad, it is also complete. We need success in the future.
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:21:10 AM

What is the date of ICO?

The public sale was from 3rd Oct 2017 - 31st Oct 2017.

Although the public sale is over, I will still post updates here, or you can subscribe to the newsletter on the official website

stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:55:20 PM

Hi, what news on the project is the project working on their plan when it is expected to defrost the tokens that lie in the bounty offices and roughly when the tokens are to be released to the stock exchanges on which exchanges tokens? Thank you
HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:00:06 PM

Hi, what news on the project is the project working on their plan when it is expected to defrost the tokens that lie in the bounty offices and roughly when the tokens are to be released to the stock exchanges on which exchanges tokens? Thank you

Hello!

Regarding the activation date for the HAZZA tokens, I invite you to read our notice, which is available here

From the notice:
"... we are now postponing the activation of HAZZA tokens until no later than 14 April 2018..."

This is inclusive of bounty tokens.

HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:05:05 PM

HAZZA welcomes EMP Corp, a Luxembourg based payment service provider, to the growing list of backers, advisors and participants.

EMP Corp - https://www.empcorp.com/

HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:40:08 PM

HAZZA engages VAPHR for development of its Global Unified Payment Network

HAZZA Network (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:51:29 PM