Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAZZA Global Unified Payment Network - Listing on BGOGO!  (Read 16524 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

Hi guys,whats wrong with telegram group?in the morning I can not access the group. Who owns the information what happened?
New channels often get blocked, nothing to worry i think. Soon we'll be seeing a new Hazza channel. But next time telegram manager should work in a more accurate way Wink
i find new channel https://t.me/HAZZA_Official with same admins.I find this group in chinese group.here I hope everything will be fine.

I would like the administration to be more informative.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:22:26 PM

Hi guys,whats wrong with telegram group?in the morning I can not access the group. Who owns the information what happened?
New channels often get blocked, nothing to worry i think. Soon we'll be seeing a new Hazza channel. But next time telegram manager should work in a more accurate way Wink
i find new channel https://t.me/HAZZA_Official with same admins.I find this group in chinese group.here I hope everything will be fine.

Thanks for the link:) This is definitely official group. Well, at least it was quick.
By the way in the pinned message news about airdrop.

HAZZA is preparing for AIRDROP 🎉

Airdrop will be announced this week for a limited round as we are in the final stages of preparation of Pioneer payment service provider to use the token for enterprise use. This is in preparation for exchange listing!
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

Probably decided to just change the name a bit. At the moment, already 6k subscribers. I think the completion of airdrop will be at least 20k. The amounts are small, but here they give more than in many other projects.
I would like to see the beta version of the project in order to understand how much their plans fit into reality.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

Probably decided to just change the name a bit. At the moment, already 6k subscribers. I think the completion of airdrop will be at least 20k. The amounts are small, but here they give more than in many other projects.
I would like to see the beta version of the project in order to understand how much their plans fit into reality.
They won't have 20000 people, they will have a maximum of 10,000 people because $5 per participant($ 50,000 total for all). They haven't mentioned the beta version yet, in front of everyone waiting for a offical exchange.
mrbanjo

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

They won't have 20000 people, they will have a maximum of 10,000 people because $5 per participant($ 50,000 total for all). They haven't mentioned the beta version yet, in front of everyone waiting for a offical exchange.

I know but many of those hunters who join at the last moment may not receive tokens. As happened in other projects, tokens have already been distributed, and people are still registering.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

It is clear that the team has its own plans for the project, but this is one of the most encrypted projects. It’s been a year since IK’s completion, but as far as the project’s development is concerned, very little information is provided, it’s very dosage, and access to the stock exchange is more the situation on the market, because if the project is strong, then there is no problem, and when the finished product is filmed, I don’t think that in the first days there will be thousands of users, because this also takes time.
mrbanjo

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

It is clear that the team has its own plans for the project, but this is one of the most encrypted projects. It’s been a year since IK’s completion, but as far as the project’s development is concerned, very little information is provided, it’s very dosage, and access to the stock exchange is more the situation on the market, because if the project is strong, then there is no problem, and when the finished product is filmed, I don’t think that in the first days there will be thousands of users, because this also takes time.

In this project, a very small number of small investors. Basically, these are funds that have entered the project only because they have a patent. If you read the technical documentation, then this patent level is higher than what pundi has.
And this means that if a team does everything correctly, then the price of their tokens from $0.5 grows to $1 dollars very quickly.
The only negative point is the team are not in a hurry, everything is developed very slowly so that everything works well.
Northa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

The only negative point is the team are not in a hurry, everything is developed very slowly so that everything works well.
Not sure how you came to the conclusion about development. There was no reports on that, if i'm not mistaken. We can safely say about marketing because it leaves much to be desired.
Nevertheless, I'm sure everything will be fine.
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:04:53 AM

Currently, only 262 people hold HAZZA. They are doing the airdrop campaign on telegram to spread the coin to more people, hoping it will succeed. Personal opinion, the project should have a specific plan and time, everything about the exchange and the product being mentioned but no specific estimates.
Northa

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:39:13 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 10:21:53 PM by Northa

Currently, only 262 people hold HAZZA. They are doing the airdrop campaign on telegram to spread the coin to more people, hoping it will succeed. Personal opinion, the project should have a specific plan and time, everything about the exchange and the product being mentioned but no specific estimates.
The thing that I am most worried about is that top 15 holders from 262 collectively own 46% of tokens. Could be that some of this tokens will be frozen?
mrbanjo

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

The thing that I am most worried about is that top 15 holders from 262 collectively own 46% of tokens. Could be that some of this tokens will be frozen?

If I understand everything correctly, the main investors hold tokens that locked.
Maybe this information is not true, but it was previously mentioned. Private investors of their funds did not invest in tokens but a patent that the payment team has.
alvena

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:32:56 PM

Many people want to see ahead ready from HAZZA, but this is such a complex process that it may not be long, even if they had Octo3 as the basis.
This process, if you read with what problems the Pundix and Fuzex projects faced at one time was very long.
There are no laws yet, and without them, regulators change something all the time, forcing the project to change too. From the point of view of payment systems, this is where the nugget is buried and if they manage to do everything correctly, then it will be a bomb and fast X. But for the time being, exchanges and conferences are needed, and most importantly, a working beta to present

nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

Many people want to see ahead ready from HAZZA, but this is such a complex process that it may not be long, even if they had Octo3 as the basis.
This process, if you read with what problems the Pundix and Fuzex projects faced at one time was very long.
There are no laws yet, and without them, regulators change something all the time, forcing the project to change too. From the point of view of payment systems, this is where the nugget is buried and if they manage to do everything correctly, then it will be a bomb and fast X. But for the time being, exchanges and conferences are needed, and most importantly, a working beta to present

The fact that they said that their product is good, and the community supported them, but so far there is no specific information about listing on the exchange. A month passed their last announcement, although they spoke for several weeks.
Northa

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

If I understand everything correctly, the main investors hold tokens that locked.
Maybe this information is not true, but it was previously mentioned. Private investors of their funds did not invest in tokens but a patent that the payment team has.
I couldn't find any details. I just hope you're right and tokens will be locked.
Obviously, this is an important issue that need to be clarified.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

Just read the latest news regarding the Eleven Global Meet up in Singapore, some riveting stuff there, gotta love HAZZA

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Ohgreatanotherone

Merit: 17

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

Wow!
Hazza's been alive all this while and I'm just finding out now?
Been checking the site for update - link to TG channel too. Was resigned to it being another ICO that vanished into the great unknown. Seems like I've got a lot of catching up to do now

Northa

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

Wow!
Hazza's been alive all this while and I'm just finding out now?
Been checking the site for update - link to TG channel too. Was resigned to it being another ICO that vanished into the great unknown. Seems like I've got a lot of catching up to do now
It feels like they're pretty serious. Hazza promised good news for the community. Partnerships, exchange listing and airdrop.
alvena

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

On any small exchange - an interesting and exclusive token - capable of miracles and good volumes. There are plenty of examples. For example, I bought many interesting tokens on EterDelta and Idex and then successfully sold them on Kukoin. Therefore, getting a token to a large stock exchange does not guarantee volumes and demand, and is fraught with a quick delist.
We are waiting for what the team will offer us and which exchange. Just every day interest falls.
Northa

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

On any small exchange - an interesting and exclusive token - capable of miracles and good volumes. There are plenty of examples. For example, I bought many interesting tokens on EterDelta and Idex and then successfully sold them on Kukoin. Therefore, getting a token to a large stock exchange does not guarantee volumes and demand, and is fraught with a quick delist.
We are waiting for what the team will offer us and which exchange. Just every day interest falls.
It won't be long now, seems Hazza preparing something for us this week. I believe team will announce an exchange.
HAZZA Network (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The digital asset exchange Bgogo has chosen HAZZA, the Global Unified Payments Network for its next exchange listing. The partnership will begin with a co-promotion campaign, including a Proof-of-Care campaign and a Genesis Mining event. Upon the end of the genesis mining event, Bgogo will open the HAZZA markets for trading, expected on or around the first week of December.

HAZZA network is an initiative to build a global unified payment network by migrating an existing proven Global Payment System to blockchain technology.

The global payment network aims to reduce barriers and inefficiencies of the entire payment industry by allowing the world's merchants, payment networks, acquirers, issuers, alternative payment method providers (APMs), payment service providers (PSPs), crypto payments and other industry players (e.g. device manufacturers, POS providers, etc.) to access a low-cost, minimal-engagement, decentralized payment network.

Bgogo is an emerging digital asset exchange featuring community governance, designed to list the most high-quality and promising digital assets. Bgogo founders include members from leading Internet companies such as Facebook, Twitter, and IBM. The core engineering team consists of several world champions of the ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest. Bgogo officially listed BGG/ETH, BGG/BTC trading pairs on September 16th, 2018. Bgogo achieved over $200 million trading volume in the first 24 hours and more than 5,000 users trading simultaneously. Bgogo's high trading liquidity made a miracle in today's market.

Bgogo CEO, Maximilian Wang, commented on the new partnership with HAZZA, "Bgogo's mission of listing high-quality digital assets is alive and well. Forging this new relationship with HAZZA is important to us because it shows that Bgogo is in moving the right direction if a forward-thinking decentralized payment network like HAZZA considered us for Genesis Mining and listing." Furthermore, "Tyrone's team is experienced and capable of closing the gap that exists between traditional global payment systems and the advancements in blockchain technology."

Tyrone Lynch, Co-Founder of HAZZA commented, "We are very pleased to launch our partnership with Bgogo. As a leading exchange with a shared vision of innovation and strong community, Bgogo is clearly the right partner for HAZZA and we are excited to work together."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: