Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin CASH vs Ethereum  (Read 4049 times)
Dodnastes

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:32:34 PM

I disagree with you because I think the BitcoinCash will lose more value over time.
ethereum is a really solid project and racing with btc
]I also see no potential in bitcoin cash. Eth is more trusted by people and it has remained at the top for ages now. However, bitcoin and ethereum can also be not compared because there is a huge diffrence between their current price, predicted future value and progress rate. Altcoins don't stand a chance against BTC.

Without the fix of the EDA, the price of Bitcoin Cash will not rise.
Naughtid

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:09:26 PM

I disagree with you because I think the BitcoinCash will lose more value over time.
]I also see no potential in bitcoin cash. Eth is more trusted by people and it has remained at the top for ages now. However, bitcoin and ethereum can also be not compared because there is a huge diffrence between their current price, predicted future value and progress rate. Altcoins don't stand a chance against BTC.

That is right. The miners will dump the cheap coin quickly.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:41:53 PM

bitcoin cash has a chance to rise as a result of pump or scare out of bitcoin forks.
but bitcoin gold is coming in which will proof to steal way some market share from the alternative bitcoin

ethereum is the undervalued one https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd with upside potential looking at how much bitcoin appreciated recently
ethereum it is!

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

That is right. The miners will dump the cheap coin quickly.
In my opinion, it still depends those miners want to keep mine that cheap coin or not, if this is a potential altcoin, I do not think they will ignore the chance mining this coin with low difficult. As me, I was mined a huge amount of a shitcoin in the past, but when it pumped and attractive a lot of investors, I also took a handsome profits from this shit Roll Eyes

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:00:58 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 01:23:56 AM by wxa7115

So, What we have today?

Ethereum           $30,994,496,838   $328.00
Bitcoin Cash   $11,207,211,371   $676.48

I think that bitcoin CASH has chance go to #2 in market soon.

Agree with me?

If I remember correctly Bitcoin cash was the number three coin at some point and now ripple is ahead of it, I will not be surprised if at the end of the year bitcoin cash dropped and was no longer in the top 10, no one is using that coin and the miners are manipulating it and mining a lot of blocks very fast and  selling those useless coins for profit and I do not think this can keep up for much longer.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:21:48 PM

any altcoins that was created by a "pump-and-dump" mindset developer has no any chance for a longer life span. It has been proven for so many years that any coin without any real world application or not backed by any enterprise or business alliance, that coin will soon fade away. Ethereum is the only alt coins that is closer to bitcoin mass adoption and backed by many large corporation , even JP Morgan are part of the Enterprise Ethereum alliance, that's why he is against bitcoin because he want to promote Ethereum. Any fork attempt without any valid advocacy for the masses and business concept has no any chance to grow.
loty1825

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:40:24 PM

JP Morgan aren't against Bitcoin. They like anything that makes profit. Their CEO just manipulated the market by saying it's fraud and later JP Morgan bought huge amount of some Swedish BTC fund for cheap.

But it's true they're part of Ethereum Enterprise Alliance. And they also have agreement to build their private sidechain on ethereum.

dmengeon

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:15:28 AM

Bitcoin Vs. Bitcoin Cash Vs. Bitcoin Gold.

WINNER?
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:53:48 AM

JP Morgan aren't against Bitcoin. They like anything that makes profit. Their CEO just manipulated the market by saying it's fraud and later JP Morgan bought huge amount of some Swedish BTC fund for cheap.

But it's true they're part of Ethereum Enterprise Alliance. And they also have agreement to build their private sidechain on ethereum.
From where I am seeing JP Morgan rather Jamie's remark about bitcoin, he is definitely not praising it. His statement was actually a disturbance to the new investors but didn't really afraid them because now millions are trusting bitcoin.
By the way, this story has become an ancient one now. BTC has already beaten him up. No one can destroy bitcoin and there are ways to do business without playing cheap tricks.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:59:41 AM

I dont think bitcoin cash (or gold or platin Smiley will become big. Its ethereum all the way for me

Cheers
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:21:27 AM

For me, I'll choose bitcoin as a cryptocurrency not cash because in our country, bitcoin need to be converted through fiat currency before we can able to use it or spend for our necessary needs and wants.Etherium is my no.2 because it is being use most in the ICO project so I can say etherium is second of bitcoin.
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:28:02 AM

Ethereu, according to BCH in a different classification . Lanes is different . ETH from the smartcontract is much better .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:07:06 AM

I always believed in Ethereum and now i do not change my opinion. Bitcoin CASH grow up but i think that is not enought to overtake ETH.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:25:04 AM

So, What we have today?

Ethereum           $30,994,496,838   $328.00
Bitcoin Cash   $11,207,211,371   $676.48

I think that bitcoin CASH has chance go to #2 in market soon.

Agree with me?

i think no, bitcoin cash has nothing to do with etherium. and as you see wo dont heard any news about bitcoincash also there were rumors that bitcoincash will crash and bitcoin gold /bitcoin2x will replace it after the fork has been established. yet i can say that etherrium  would compete to bitcoin in terms of value and usage and maybe someday it will surpass bitcoins legacy.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:59:41 PM

WINNER?
The winner we all know is bitcoin because if we look at current prices of these three coins, we can easily pick up the most expensive and profitable coin. One thing that I would like to mention is that by taking a name similar to bitcoin, no coin can become as popular and profitable as bitcoin is. It is really shameful or bitcoin and its follower to compare such a mighty coin with the newborn baby coins.
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:59:52 PM

I thimk the btc cash is old and not interesting coin
But ETH and Litecoin and NEO very seccessful
Naughtid

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:41:17 AM

I thimk the btc cash is old and not interesting coin
But ETH and Litecoin and NEO very seccessful

The Bitcoin Cash is still three months old. It will be as good as the coins you mentioned.
i-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:59:10 AM

so, maybe not prudent - but I prefer ETH than BTC cash
BTC cash is so boosted only because of BTC popularity
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:22:10 AM

Bitcoin Cash is for the moment stronger than Ethereum. In the beginning and middle of this month, BTC will be stronger. ETH will surely fall more as Bitcoin will increase in value. This is what i think, but i may be wrong.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:22:55 AM

WINNER?
The winner we all know is bitcoin because if we look at current prices of these three coins, we can easily pick up the most expensive and profitable coin. One thing that I would like to mention is that by taking a name similar to bitcoin, no coin can become as popular and profitable as bitcoin is. It is really shameful or bitcoin and its follower to compare such a mighty coin with the newborn baby coins.

We can say that bitcoin is a big winner to this coin wars, because he had the upper hand and got the most bigger price than it's predecessor but I think the other coins are not the same they had a wider Explanation why they are not base on the price and the Market cap alone but the volume should be consider, we can see that bitcoin cash volume is much greater now than Ethereum but I don't think we had seen all of it and let's just say that we need a further study and time to confirm who's 2nd to bitcoin's lead because these two are a promising competitor to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: