I know this might not be the best place for this post but I'm still under my 50 posts so here it is and if you see this as good plan please pass the word around.
1. New miners it's not really in your best interest to buy a new system for dedicated mining with the continued decrease in value of each bitcoin and the continued decrease in bitcoin value it's killing the ability to make it worth while, so lets find a way to stop the bleeding. So this is to all the miners out there, if you want to get the most out of your money convince new and old miners to hold onto their bitcoin and stop selling. Sell only the coins you need for survival not to recoup costs. Think about it if everyone holds their coins we can get the price back up and you all can recoup your costs much faster.
2. To everyone, lets stop the bleeding, think about it. One reason this bitcoin was designed is because major currencies all over the world are going to shit. So essentially if your selling your bitcoin to hold onto American dollars your actually screwing your self in several way's the dollar keeps falling while the Yen continues to sore against the dollar. Inflation in the U.S is increasing rapidly above the cost of living increases people are getting from their jobs. Yet, as the U.S bleeding continues the people on Social Security did not receive a cost of living increase OUCH. Also, how can we get employers, sellers of goods etc interested in accepting bitcoin with it being so unstable in value.
3. Lets make the bitcoin attractive again, everyone if you can stop selling. Only sell if you must. Remember the bitcoin seen $30.00+USD it can again if people think about it and stop the bleeding and get back to the reason the bitcoin was created. It was created for several reasons, 1. help stop the bleeding and give some people some security in holding something worth value instead of something that is going to take them to the poor house or force them to continue working the rest of their lives. 2. I believe the designers was also trying to make the next paypal which was a good idea, in addition give the sender/receiver some security or identity protection. which is very popular amongst some very wealthy people.
4. How can we make bitcoin attractive to goods and service providers with an unstable market. We can't, so to you the people/bitcoin owners if we want bitcoin to grow lets help make it attractive by reestablishing the market. Remember it hit $30+USD and it could actually go way above that remember there is 7 decimals behind the 0. 1.0000000. Only way we can stabilize and make the bitcoin attractive to goods and service providers is stabilize the market. This can not be done with just 10-20 individuals we need to do this as a whole. Lets stop selling every time you get some coins and start getting the market back on the up trend. Also, do everything you can to protect you wallet. Stop giving the scammers a money maker. You should of seen that coming. Also, if you let this situation we had where scammers got a hold of your coin and sold off control the market your also giving the Governments a way to destroy bitcoin. Is that what we want. Think about it, all the governments need to do is higher some hackers and then sell off the bitcoin they won't tell us that's what their doing but they'll do it if they see that's a way to destroy bitcoin. Don't be nieave they will do anything they possible can to stay in power and as I say give the power back to the people. We are the people so do what you can to protect your bitcoin, Do what you can to stop the bleeding pass it around stop selling. Lets get the market more stable. People whom are treating this as a buying and selling opportunity well good for you. Miners that are selling every coin your generating your only hurting us and yourself because your never going to get your money out of the system you paid to build at that rate because it's you who is forcing the market in a down trend and turning around and your giving money away because if you start holding your going to drive the market back up. Think about it. The more people are less likely to sell the more the value each bitcoin becomes. In addition, the more attractive it becomes to goods and service providers.
5. Well I guess I'm going to stop here, I believe I've made some good points.
Summary for those that hate to read all the BS
1. Encourage others to stop selling there bitcoin and the following should happen.
A. The market should stabilize and continue with it's uptrend.
B. You'll actually get your money back if you bought a mining computer much faster.
C. We as a group can still become very rich even if you hold just 1000 coins and wait to sell when the market hits $100 or more.
D. Once stable it should attract more goods and service providers.
If your mining only because it's a way to make some money your never going to get your money back if you keep selling every week. In addition, you don't get it. So just get out. Your killing everyone else's ability that does get it.
Don't give the government a way to destroy bitcoin.
Protect your money and your bitcoin find new ways to secure your PC and BC wallet.
Good luck to you all.