Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALEPY - Decentralized Content Reward Social Media  (Read 1545 times)
alepy (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:06:42 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 03:09:27 PM by alepy

ALEPY
CRYPTOCURRENCY

WHAT IS ALEPY
Alepy is a decentralized platform for creating, editing, and sharing content. The platform enables users to post articles, pictures, videos, and other kinds of creative content on a publicly shared platform supported by the blockchain technology. Users can then view content, appreciate and give their feedback to the creators. Through such continuous engagement the content creators then get to earn rewards in form of the Alepy community reward (ACR). The development of the Alepy blockchain is motivated by the current exploitation of content creators on the centralized internet whereby middlemen earn commissions and fees for only providing a platform for content sharing. The decentralized technology adopted by Alepy will enable content authors to earn directly from the number of impressions, views and appreciations made by the users within the platform. In this respect, the more one can publish the more they stand to gain. Moreover, the more their content gets viewed and appreciated the more they stand to gain through the blockchain’s rewards. The Alepy platform also recognizes that the consumers of the content are a core component in regards to its sharing and consumption and as such, also provides publishers with the option to reward them. As such, the creators can decide the proportion of their rewards that is to be shared amongst the public which in turn creates a symbiotic kind of relationship. With this kind of unique reward system Alepy provides everyone the ability to be actively engaged in the ecosystem and makes it a blockchain for everyone, from anywhere in the world.

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
Only 1,000,000,000 ( 1 billion) Alepy token is created. Supply is locked and
no dilution.

5% Pre Sale at $0.10

FOLLOWED BY 5 STAGES OF TOKEN SALE

STAGE 1
50,000,000 TOKEN SALE AT $0.20

STAGE 2
50,000,000 TOKEN SALE AT $0.25

STAGE 3
100,000,000 TOKEN SALE AT $0.30

STAGE 4
100,000,000 TOKEN SALE AT $0.40

STAGE 5
100,000,000 TOKEN SALE AT $0.50

ALEPY SPECIFICATION

COIN TYPE: DPOS
COIN ABBREVIATION: ALP

gangnam2016

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:09:28 AM

There many other projects that offer the same. Some already has a working product. What do you offer to set your project aside from the others?

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
expertartist

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:12:31 AM

Hello,

I have a few confusions. Is it P2P system where users reward each other with tokens/coins? or we will be rewarded by the system itself for the number of views, and appreciation?

If so, what's the rate? I am a content creator and I'd love to join the program if it's similar to Steemit.
alepy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:43:48 AM

Is not users that reward themselves. Is the system that rewards users. As a content creator, you earn as other members either comment, like or view your posts and in return, you can choose some certain % of your reward that goes back to the users. Depending on the amount of ACR strenght you have, that will determine how your reward flows. You can preview Demo here http://demo.alepy.io/
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:53:38 AM

There many other projects that offer the same. Some already has a working product. What do you offer to set your project aside from the others?

I also think some competitors are already in market better OP make a comparison chart to show what is advantages users will have to use this platform. Decentralized content distributing industry has really big potential.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
nicemycoin

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:37:29 AM

Hi,

I have invested a project like your"Decentralized Content Reward Social Media" several months ago,but they haven't release the first DEMO yet.
So ,after a quick review of the DEMO you offered, I am very interested in it.
BTW,If you need a Chinese translation for your website or demo or this thread(though it's not very nice looking for now),I would like to give you a hand,PM me by then.

Regards!
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:41:49 AM

I liked how alpha looks. What is the minimum funding goal? How far is your alpha developed, I mean when will you be able to fully launch.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

alepy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:09:24 PM

Hello, I check the demo of Alepy at demo.alepy.io and I seem to understand the entire concept.  Most Reward based decentralized systems today are faced with the issue of Inflation with time. From the demo, there is an e-launcher that determines the percentage of ACR sharing from the Author to the readers, commenters etc. It means when the reward allocated to the commenters, readers etc is exhausted, there will be no more rewards for the next set of people that will comment on posts. I believe with this, Inflation can be set to a minimal. I went through your white paper and I also discovered that IPFS is baked right into Alepy. Wao, that's a huge step. Can you explain a little bit more please?

Inter Planetary File System (IPFS) is baked right into Alepy. IPFS will be used to store Videos and Images. The remaining content will be stored on the blockchain. IPFS is the distributed web and it is the next big thing. Alepy and IPFs is a perfect match
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

I thought this one is just wrong spelling of AliPay.  Grin Kidding aside.
But that's the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title.
Though it's not the first of its kind here in crypto, I think it has already an advantage because you have a demo platform already.
Hoping that this will not end in demo only. Wink
alepy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:21:40 PM

I liked how alpha looks. What is the minimum funding goal? How far is your alpha developed, I mean when will you be able to fully launch.

We do not want to limit anyone. There is no minimum and maximum funding amount. Alepy is a community for everyone big and small.
Also, our developers are already working on the functionalities. Within 3 months beta version will be available. We don't want to have the public waiting for long.
expertartist

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:47:46 PM

I really love the design and the idea behind it.

Do you have any bounty campaign? and do you want Urdu translation?

Also, when we'll able to produce content and earn ACR?
alepy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:52:21 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 01:06:26 PM by alepy

I thought this one is just wrong spelling of AliPay.  Grin Kidding aside.
But that's the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title.
Though it's not the first of its kind here in crypto, I think it has already an advantage because you have a demo platform already.
Hoping that this will not end in demo only. Wink

Our team is already working on the Beta version of Alepy. We will launch Alepy after ICO is over
alepy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

For our bounty, 50% of unsold token will be distributed among all those who took part in the Token Sale.
As for when to start earning ACR, ones we are done with Token sale, Beta version will be released. Here you can publishing content and start earning ACR.
Blockchain-NINJAS

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:02:57 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTC

Looking at your product I can tell you how much BTC's I can make  Grin Grin

It's a selling thing and reading your white paper giving me sense it's gonna be launched in the market with the minimum value of 1 usd? is it right? I have another question about when are you planning to release it in the market?

I mean when would people be able to start trading....
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:03:55 PM

in fact this concept, it may be easier to call social networking with blockchain technology, not a new thing in the world of cryptocurrency, but projects with this concept always get a lot of attention quickly, because social networking is now a requirement of society
this project also has a lot of supply, and it will be very good, I'm very interested in ICO, hopefully runs very well,
March

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:04:11 PM

For our bounty, 50% of unsold token will be distributed among all those who took part in the Token Sale.
As for when to start earning ACR, ones we are done with Token sale, Beta version will be released. Here you can publishing content and start earning ACR.

so there is no a bounty campaign for this coins ?
since based on your post that we can earn ACR by publisihing a content to get it
LuckyCheetah

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

Please provide link to whitepaper in the first post
langlamobile

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:56:16 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 01:26:42 PM by langlamobile

please you can post more information to me and anyone can  read it
it is good or  bad to anyone want to invest some dollars this coin .
i will decide invest  all money for some coin

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Blockchain-NINJAS

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:58:36 PM

http://alepy.io/alepy-whitepapers.pdf
leala

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

The idea is interesting, especially now, with the popularity of social networks. Please tell me more information on Bounty. All work differently
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: