Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: resolved.  (Read 901 times)
JerimiahJohnson (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:03:57 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 04:26:09 AM by JerimiahJohnson

Hello

PLEASE , I am Not trying to be rude, but I NEED the REST of my EARLY BATCH #1 ORDER #200000393

It has been a very long time since I have bit o a shipment, I dont want to make problems on the forum.

I was one of the first people invest in your terrific products - I REALLY NEED the rest of my order

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND THE REMAINING UNITS ASAP

or AT LEAST PROVIDE SOME SORT OF EXPLANATION as to How Much Longer?Huh and WHY ITS TAKING SO LONG???

please I am trying to be patient, I Respect you guys a great deal, but  the difficulty is Rising quickly and I NEED the REST of my Order

Please RESPOND! I Beg you!!!

Coming soon the Cointamination 16 65nm Chip BFL CLone Board.
Board Hashing: http://bit.ly/1cXs5Rt
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:55:02 PM

Hello

PLEASE , I am Not trying to be rude, but I NEED the REST of my EARLY BATCH #1 ORDER #200000393

It has been a very long time since I have bit o a shipment, I dont want to make problems on the forum.

I was one of the first people invest in your terrific products - I REALLY NEED the rest of my order

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND THE REMAINING UNITS ASAP

or AT LEAST PROVIDE SOME SORT OF EXPLANATION as to How Much Longer?Huh and WHY ITS TAKING SO LONG???

please I am trying to be patient, I Respect you guys a great deal, but  the difficulty is Rising quickly and I NEED the REST of my Order

Please RESPOND! I Beg you!!!
How many did you order?
JerimiahJohnson (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:25:42 AM

I am sorry if the language of my post offended some, I have deep respect for bitsymcom, yifu,nagzhang and the the rest of the team, I was a little frustrated because my tickets were going unanswered but
this situation has been since remedied and I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you team Avalon for your contributions to Bitcoin and for contacting me to resolve this situation, I am very happy with the result and I cant thank them enough,

I dont think I can remove the topic but I will change and lock the topic

thanks again team Avalon for the contact and the resolution.

Have a wonderful day,

-JJ

Coming soon the Cointamination 16 65nm Chip BFL CLone Board.
Board Hashing: http://bit.ly/1cXs5Rt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: