Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you hold your coins?  (Read 5467 times)
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:41:07 AM

I'm going to hold my coins as long as I could because I invested in a coin in bulk while it was cheaper and and now I I really appreciate what I did early November because the price now is increased. It was increased by 800% is really a good deal back in time.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:43:21 AM

I have never held a coin for too long. and I will sell the coins when the price fits in my eyes or when I need the money

That's a good sense though you're just getting profit for a minimum of time or you somehow dependent on Crypto-Currency earnings.
In my case, I have a regular Job that's why I really don't give too much attention to monitor every price increase or decrease because I invested intended for my future and that's about preparing for my future self and family.

pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:45:15 AM

Depends on the coin. Some i will hold for a day then sell, some for a few months if i predict there will be a huge increase in price.
Most coins will give you profit one way or another if you just hold though. You may miss on a few moon missions in that time, but it doesn't matter. Trading is always easier in retrospecive you know.
dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:45:49 AM

Hi guys ,many coins are trying to keep in the long term from six months to a year

Indeed, I invested tens of thousands of Oyster coins and I'm gonna dump it next year for my wedding, whatever the price is because it was intended for my Big day so I don't have to worry about the budget and other stuff.

onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:48:43 AM

Hi guys! if you trade,  how long do you hold your coins?. How would you know if you have to let go or sell you coins or still have to keep it?.
for me, when to sell or hold a coin, based on the development of the coin. or usually I study it through a roadmap issued by a coin project and do not forget to study its white paper. from there we can find out how much progress will be done by the team. so we can know and predict the price of the coin
kokobaba880

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:52:11 AM

How long it should be to hold my coins but from the start to till now i have hold all my coins But before the Christmas i need some money for which i withdraw some of my holding in to cash but normally i don't need to withdraw my coins. I think i should wait for the future to make some profit and want to make some more money to buy a car for me to drive all the time. And the other reason is i have a good bank balance due to which i want to buy crypto currency and save all of them for future.

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:55:29 AM

I don't have time to look at the price daily or even trade daily.
I can never really time the market  Grin

Best gains I got, after performing due diligence and getting the coin/token, is hodling for 5-6 months.
Some have given returns of 3,000%.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
onpages

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:55:55 AM

I hold on until they start to cost something. At least more than 20 dollars. But before I sell again, I return to the resources about them.
yes agree with you. $ 20 is a price that is enough for us to sell a coin.
but it takes a long time. usually the price will reach $ 20 when the platform of a coin is launched.
if I may know and ask for advice .. what coins are you holding now? and what coins are good to invest now?
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:57:24 AM

Hi guys! if you trade,  how long do you hold your coins?. How would you know if you have to let go or sell you coins or still have to keep it?.
for me, when to sell or hold a coin, based on the development of the coin. or usually I study it through a roadmap issued by a coin project and do not forget to study its white paper. from there we can find out how much progress will be done by the team. so we can know and predict the price of the coin

I will wait for the coins prices increas. If coin is down i will not sell the coin and hold the coin. When prices will be high. Coin value is different so it will chage any time. So coin values not stable. You will check the prices every day. It help to for the plan to process. So if prices will be high i will sell on time. I will check the prices every day.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:58:22 AM

It depends upon the situation because cryptocurrency investment is my only source of income since I am unemployed and had to help my family in terms of daily needs like food, miscellaneous and personal needs. I am actually a hodler before but came a time where I need to cashout all my coins due to an emergency and now here comes holiday season that is why I have nothing left on my wallet. I can't even buy myself a smartphone as a replacement to what I am currently using which is outdated, battery and charger defective because my priority is my family. This is why I can't hold any longer because I have priorities.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:00:32 AM

I will hold my coins as long as I can recover my investment and maximize my profit. I don't want to rush things, I want to play a safe game.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:08:41 AM

I keep tracking the developments of my invested cryptocurrencies. It is always depend of the productivity of the project. If the team active and development is moving to the right direction there is no need to sell my assets. Of course there were some issues where I had to come out of it before loosing everything. Therefore it varies tbh. The top 50 coins can be held for a long time and I am talking about years here. Of course to keep an eye on the performance of the investments is a must.
onpages

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:08:58 AM

I will wait for the coins prices increas. If coin is down i will not sell the coin and hold the coin. When prices will be high. Coin value is different so it will chage any time. So coin values not stable. You will check the prices every day. It help to for the plan to process. So if prices will be high i will sell on time. I will check the prices every day.

you're right friend ..
but how about if we sometimes late to sell at a price that is already sufficient?
I often use the alert feature to remind. but it only helps in the price reminder we are targeting.
which I want to know, is there any other way than we use alert to be able to monitor the price without having to spend more time, because I work not only in the world of crypto. thanks
deshan maxxy

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:09:07 AM

Hi,

Hello every one,I am Deshan from sri lanka.

That is very good question for all,is this very important point for all of us.because every profit or loss or depend on this.it mean how long do you hold your coins?,

Definitely We want big profit,our all goal is make an huge profit,but some people say i can't make big profit,..Only one reason for that.some people Buy coins,but not holding coins,,they buy and see market price 1$,2$ or etc......So then they are sell their all coins,but after sell coin is up boom,It price hit 10$,15$, or more.It depend on supply and demand,.but some people have't any knowledge about that,they are too quickly.,

So My idea is do you want to make and big profit,so you want to hold your coins some months,years...Then i think you can won your goal,so don't hurry up for sell coins,.hurry up for buy coins,,but don't sell hurry up.

personally i hold my every coins,,I really appreciate holding coins,it makes to me huge profit also,.

Thank you! Smiley Smiley

ritsel02

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:11:35 AM

I'm holding my coin as long as I don't really need fiat badly. And of course I kept my eye on the chart, I'm holding it as long as I could take the risk and wait till I'm satisfied with it's value as it reaches my expectations.
MISS_nSTASSY

Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:47:08 PM

I prefer to hodl coins not till it reach some price in satoshi(not even dollar) - I hold it according to their roadmap and sometime check how work is going on. I think most of today's alts will show best prices in 2019-2020, so my hodl is about time, not price

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

I don't hold My coins for too long because it may Lose its value at the end, So when the time is right I just Sell it right away. The right time for me is when there is constant value for a long time then it rises up in an instant, thats the time to trade and sell to others. There are also precious coins that I hold on to for months to wait for it to rose high in value. but coins that have no value just goes straight to the selling port.

TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:26:49 PM

If you talk about daily sales on the exchange, so the coin is bought, follow the course constantly and sell / buy when it reaches the desired mark. With daily trading, I do not wait long. If the price falls below 12% of the purchase, I sell. If the price grows, then I sell with a minimum of 15% extra charge. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
Cotton Candy

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:31:57 PM

As long as the coin is is successful and as long as i am not lacking in money i am not gonna sell it because we are having an investment because we wanted to achieve something and me personally i am willing to hold my coins until it reaches a certain limit that i can build my own business because that is my first goal in this thing to gain money in order to have enough money to build business because that would nake me more financially stable.
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:37:38 PM

It depends!. The longest that I hold a coin is about 1 week, where I needed to wait for its price to go up again so I will not loose. If you want to do tradings then you must monitor the price of coins always so you will earn. You will buy coins when its price is low then sell it when it goes up. You just have to look for the correct timing so you can earn more.

The longest that you hold a coin is about 1 week. Are you serious about this?
I don't think it is easy to always buy into altcoins just before it goes upwards.
I will learn to hold coins longer in 2018 Grin

Maybe he's a day trader, day traders never hold the coins more than 1 day. Long term means only 1 week for them clearly. Because they don't get interested in the project, they get interested in the chart analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: