Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you hold your coins?  (Read 5467 times)
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:41:29 PM

As much as it is worth it to hold i will keep holding it,i do invest more in long term coins.

lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:55:25 PM

Hi guys! if you trade,  how long do you hold your coins?. How would you know if you have to let go or sell you coins or still have to keep it?.
Hi there! For myself, i will hold the coin until it reach my profit plan. For example if i planning to gain profit 2 until 3 times and then the coin that i hold reach there, i will direct sell it. but if it's not reach my limit i will hold it and look the situation first.like this time the bitcoin have a price lower than before i will hold it until the price back to normal.

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:57:49 PM

It depends form the coin. Some of them I prefer hold for a several month, another several weeks. Sometimes I sell my new coins in a few days. All depends from the market and prices.
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:09:02 PM

actually very difficult question to answer.mainly its depends on various things.some couns better to sell early as possible once they achived significant value. coins you got from  airdrops and another projects which dont have stable background you better sell them asa soon as possible reach their value to significant point.there are some project with good basis and good future plans.i would like to give few examples..bitcoin, etherium, ripple,Lite coin..better to hold them for long time other thsn selling them.but every thing depends on your choice.if you are in money urgency you can sell your coins at any time..because they are your coins and you are the prrson who have authority to decide them to sell or not

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:14:24 PM

it hard question , but as long as i feel enough with the profit i will sell my coin, but the problem is peoplenever get satified. for ex i have 2 coins in my hand. these are eth and ripple. and then i feel enough for ripple so i will sell the ripple, but i will hold at least 1 coin that i never sell for many years until i need money.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

I hold my coin for at least 8 months and the fastest is only about 3 weeks to one month I have sold coin in (depending on the situation)
cryptoheroin

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:17:00 PM

It depends how much risk you would take,i am holding coons not too long as i am a daily trader long term holders will hold a coin for atleast 3-6months or more.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:18:34 PM

not sure how long I hold my coin, which is sure when the coin that I buy has gone up about 20% -30% I immediately sell (my estimate to hold coin for this is only about 3-5 weeks).

Queen12

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:31:59 PM

Hi guys! if you trade,  how long do you hold your coins?. How would you know if you have to let go or sell you coins or still have to keep it?.
I sold all NXT at a very low price at NXT, which made me feel regret, so I decided to hold the token if not for lack of money, for more than one year. Angry Angry

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: