Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][Bounty][Presale] OREN Platform - Evolution of Online Gaming  (Read 12666 times)
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:35:48 AM

Hexcolyte, do you have names of these people?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hexcolyte (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:42:00 AM

I only have the names on their website.
I feel sorry that I have no other methods to contact with them except their telegram and email.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:58:29 AM

Well... I have nothing to say at the moment, I didn't get paid from the company either.
The situation now is, most of their social media account, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram including the website are closed/deleted. Only the Linkedin account of the team members are able to visit.

Suddenly ))) . It's time to apologize to me and say that I was right, let's not be shy you can even in social networks)) Grin Grin Grin Grin

Did I ever said you are wrong?... Can't find a reason to apologize, but your followers are fake is still a fact. Your reason for saying OREN as a scam is "they refused to pay for advertising, calling all subscribers fake, 98% of people closed."

Tell me, is this statement has anything to do with the current situation?

Your pinned tweet, stating OREN is a scam, and let's see how many people actually involve into the tweet.

Since September 30, the tweet has received 11 comments, 19 retweets and 24 likes. Not to mention most comments are from the same person. And what now? You have 3155 of followers, so it is like 0.5% of them are active?

Everyone should actually take note on this person, simply because he can't get bounty reward for having 99.5% of fake followers, he call a project as a scam.

Re: Hexcolyte you are so stubborn...Even after all that. When you used twitter for a last time? no one cares about tweets, how many tweets you like or re-tweet if it is not payed?... Just show your twitter...
Or, you accepted for campaign https://twitter.com/rakibnazir4  Nr. 30 in spreadsheet (sorry nothing personal). I can not see no difference with all other profiles.  As well no reaction on his tweets, but strange, he is accepted, why?
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:03:25 PM

I feel sorry that I have no other methods to contact with them except their telegram and email.

Well, once there are ways to contact. Do they respond to your messages?
What do they say?
Hexcolyte (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:42:58 PM

Well... I have nothing to say at the moment, I didn't get paid from the company either.
The situation now is, most of their social media account, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram including the website are closed/deleted. Only the Linkedin account of the team members are able to visit.

Suddenly ))) . It's time to apologize to me and say that I was right, let's not be shy you can even in social networks)) Grin Grin Grin Grin

Did I ever said you are wrong?... Can't find a reason to apologize, but your followers are fake is still a fact. Your reason for saying OREN as a scam is "they refused to pay for advertising, calling all subscribers fake, 98% of people closed."

Tell me, is this statement has anything to do with the current situation?

Your pinned tweet, stating OREN is a scam, and let's see how many people actually involve into the tweet.

Since September 30, the tweet has received 11 comments, 19 retweets and 24 likes. Not to mention most comments are from the same person. And what now? You have 3155 of followers, so it is like 0.5% of them are active?

Everyone should actually take note on this person, simply because he can't get bounty reward for having 99.5% of fake followers, he call a project as a scam.

Re: Hexcolyte you are so stubborn...Even after all that. When you used twitter for a last time? no one cares about tweets, how many tweets you like or re-tweet if it is not payed?... Just show your twitter...
Or, you accepted for campaign https://twitter.com/rakibnazir4  Nr. 30 in spreadsheet (sorry nothing personal). I can not see no difference with all other profiles.  As well no reaction on his tweets, but strange, he is accepted, why?

I am not stubborn... I am just too lazy to re-validate everyone. Actually, a regular Twitter user does care about tweet, and I am one of them.
Here is my Twitter if you are really curious about how a normal Twitter account look like, https://twitter.com/Hexcolyte

To be honest, checking hundreds of twitter accounts is not easy, it is very possible for me to make mistakes, which is why I setup a method for other to proof their account, and most people failed to proof it.

About that Twitter you linked, I guess it was because I found some tweets of him are creative/self-written, not copy-paste, and at least he made effort, which make him better than the rest of 99% of the participants.

Well, once there are ways to contact. Do they respond to your messages?
What do they say?

I have the contacts, but it was few days ago. Their email domain is the official website url, so I guess the email won't work anymore. Telegram account is not existed anymore, so I guess I have no other ways to communicate with them anymore.
Hexcolyte (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:52:45 PM

Hi guys,

so at the end we lost our eth?  Sad

You didn't "lost" your eth since you have owned their OREN tokens now, it might be useless if the company decides to not continue the project and refuses to accept OREN token as their real cryptocurrency. Maybe someone will start accepting that token for trading, which essentially make it a useful token again Smiley

Right now, we still haven't receive any updates from the company, so I guess it is safe to say they are trying to run away without taking the responsibility of this presale.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:45:15 AM

just another scam, I'm not worried, how many have been and how much will be. just forgot about them
artifact11

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:43:42 AM

just another scam, I'm not worried, how many have been and how much will be. just forgot about them

Telephone number is not correct. The adres is an existing adres correct but an medical company. For sale in 2016.
So I think all the linked in account are fake also?
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:58:03 AM

Telephone number is not correct. The adres is an existing adres correct but an medical company. For sale in 2016.
So I think all the linked in account are fake also?

Yep, but if you could researched this in the first that could have saved a lot of people time. I hope people will awake and research this scams before investing and their valuable time.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
zelenberg

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:29:27 PM

Thats why we need regulations of ICOs. Such people must be in jail

FOLLOVERY  Cheap Followers & Likes for Your Social Media Accounts
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:17:48 AM

damn...this was a bloody scam? i usually do not fall for this..damn it..at least i did not send any eth to them Angry

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:13:10 PM

Bounty manager was so meticulous checking all of our posts and shares, I gues he is the one who was scammed the most:)
Hexcolyte (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:26:48 PM

Bounty manager was so meticulous checking all of our posts and shares, I gues he is the one who was scammed the most:)

I have put too many time on this, and gained nothing near reasonable monetary value in return, but it was a memorable experience, I have learned many things and meet new people because of this campaign. I would say it was a great memory, even though it might not worth the time at all Wink
Fiyord

Activity: 224

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:30:26 PM

I have put too many time on this, and gained nothing near reasonable monetary value in return, but it was a memorable experience, I have learned many things and meet new people because of this campaign. I would say it was a great memory, even though it might not worth the time at all Wink
And you can also accept all the participants now, that was rejected from the twetter compain:)

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
Hexcolyte (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

And you can also accept all the participants now, that was rejected from the twetter compain:)

I might just accept everyone, give everyone a fair 1k stakes, and raised the tokens to 10k ETH equivalent. Cheesy

Anyway, I am not blaming those who are complaining about being rejected from campaign, who don't want their hard work to be approved? Since they have already done something, even though they are not actually gaining some reasonable attention from their "followers/friends", they still followed the initial rules. But I have no choice but to exclude them back then.

Thank you for every participants who wasted time on this, it was fun. Let's hope OREN tokens will get distributed fairly one day.
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:23:46 AM

Thats why we need regulations of ICOs. Such people must be in jail

Such mindset is a simpleton. We don't need regulations when we're not gullible with these promises. People like this can always go to jail even without regulations. Kindly take note that regulation != consumer protection.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:04:08 PM

And how well it all began!
Silvercell

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:34:05 AM

Scam Ico again haaa  Grin Grin Grin Grin

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:06:07 PM

And how often does it happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: