Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:12:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoin mining?  (Read 10254 times)
Julia_bitcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:26:21 AM

Mining is the creation of crypto coins by a special algorithm. A unique data set (or block) is generated on the computer, which confirms the authenticity of payment transactions. The block consists of a header hash of the previous block, a hash of transactions, and a random number. A chain containing all transactions is called a blockchain.

Characteristic features of mining and blocking:
1)There is no centralized management in the virtual currency production system;
2)The system is anonymous;
3) It is impossible to create more bitcoins and altcoins than is necessary because the algorithm is given and it can not be changed;
4)Transactions can not be canceled, and all information about them is stored in a common database;
5)Earnings are provided from the resources of a separate computer.

Also you can use this a video "How to Mine Bitcoins Using Your Own Computer"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QpgP7XIzxk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shariya M

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:58:39 PM

Mining as a art of adding transaction history to bitcoin's public Ledger of revious transaction.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:43:44 AM

Hello, I have a question,
what is Bitcoin mining?
actually can anyone explain that what is bitcoin mining?
or any source link or article where I can find my question perfect answer..
Your kindness.

Bitcoin mining is the process where bitcoin blocks are being solved and those blocks contains bitcoins.It is a way for a person to have a bitcoin but difficulty level goes high because of the competition between miners.

Another purpose of mining is for transaction confirmations, every time a bitcoin is transferred from one wallet to another confirmations are needed for the transaction to be verified and for it to go through, those transactions are also included on the blocks that miners are solving every time. We can say that mining is the heart of the block chain once mining stops bitcoin might die because transfers will be impossible.
shariya M

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:52:26 AM

BITCOIN MINING can be defined as a process of verifying and securing bitcoin transaction...
roddy5

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:38:03 PM

what is Bitcoin mining?
Your kindness.

From the word itself mining means you are trying to look for something like gold mining you need to dig the soil to get gold, in bitcoin you need to solve blocks to get bitcoins.
Hakkerman101

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:19:50 PM

The first and only way to earn Bitcoin was mining. This is a unique way that allows you to receive a crypto currency by "putting into operation" the power of your home computer. The essence of the principle is that the PC solves mathematical problems. After the solution of the problem (hash) is found, the miner will receive the reward. The profitability of mining fell significantly after the appearance of special devices on the market. The full professionalization of production made the use of conventional stationary computers unprofitable.
tyreII

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:34:32 AM

what is Bitcoin mining?
Your kindness.

From the word mining, it is the process of extracting bitcoins from the network.
CIiff0rd

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:34:34 PM

It is the process for those transactions to go through. Miners are giving confirmations for the transactions.
webdeep

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

PoSCoins.net

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:11:28 PM

Before you start mining Bitcoin, it's useful to understand what Bitcoin mining really means. Bitcoin mining is legal and is accomplished by running SHA256 double round hash verification processes in order to validate Bitcoin transactions and provide the requisite security for the public ledger of the Bitcoin network. The speed at which you mine Bitcoins is measured in hashes per second.

The Bitcoin network compensates Bitcoin miners for their effort by releasing bitcoin to those who contribute the needed computational power. This comes in the form of both newly issued bitcoins and from the transaction fees included in the transactions validated when mining bitcoins. The more computing power you contribute then the greater your share of the reward.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2535

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:11:32 PM

Posted for the umpteen millionth time:

Start by browsing through the Beginners & Help section...
Point-1 to remember is that not all crypto coins are 'Bitcoin'. Bitcoin is a specific coin with very specific hardware needs which is very different from the hardware other coins use. The other coins are in general called altcoins and they have their own areas here so when you start posting hardware questions be sure you post in the correct area.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:39:59 PM

Bitcoin mining is the process by which the transaction information distributed within the bitcoin network is validated and stored on the blockchain.It is a strategy in which you solve mathematical problems  and get paid once you solved it. However,profitability in this case depends on many factors and how willing you are to take risk.
Umenk

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:58:27 AM

Mining bitcoin is mostly a scam and has no results...
Md.Esamul Haque

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:43:23 PM

It is a process by which transactions are verified and added to the public ledger, known as the block chain, and also the means through which new bitcoin are released.People with access to the internet and suitable hardware can participate in mining.  This mining process involves compiling recent transactions into blocks and trying to solve a computationally difficult puzzle.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:39:55 AM

In very simple words,  Its a process of verification of Bitcoin transactions.  You may use your own hardware to mine you btc.
my bitcoin mining is not really in the know yet, which I know is now mine by finding a way to get bitcoin in this forum either by signature or something else, and there is also to buy it at a cheap price and invest it so that the result is maximal in when the time is right .. so far that's all that I know, because I have not been there in bitcoin. but bitcoin motivates me to search and find the smallest bitcoin I get ..

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:48:35 AM

Hi there.. It is simply a deep process of collecting or adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of previous transactions. This public ledger is called block chain.
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:19:59 AM

bitcoin mining is like let your hardware work for you.. passive in come may apply.. it cost you money and a lot of electrical power consumption. maybe its reliable to other but not in mine. Wink
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:19:38 AM

Mining bitcoin is mostly a scam and has no results...

Not at all bro.I was doing Mining of various Altcoin and includes Bitcoin too.Of that Bitcoin is the one give more profit.But the Set up for that is very high.You have to spend more to implement the Bitcoin Mining.You can use solar panels for More profit from that bitcoin Mining.
nodir_butaev

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:53:01 PM

Bitcoin Mining (Bitcoin Mining) is one way to get Bitcoin. As mentioned earlier, we can see Bitcoin as a large global cash system that stores the history of transactions (or 'money movements') from one person to another. When Bitcoin transactions are processed on the Bitcoin network - meaning Bitcoin is being moved from one person to another - one needs to make sure that all transactions are properly recorded and the cash system has been synchronized worldwide.
Keshika

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:13:05 PM

what is Bitcoin mining?
Your kindness.

Bitcoin mining is the process by which transaction are verified and added to the public ledger known as block chain
Bitcoin mining is intentionally designed
Xabad

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:19:40 PM

For me I would define bitcoin mining as the heart of Bitcoin. Once mining stops then
Bitcoin transactions will also stop that will cause the downfall of the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: