Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoin mining?  (Read 10252 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:20:39 PM

bitcoin mining is just like a production machine of different commodities. as there are different things for different machines.
bitcoin is also a machine for mining bitcoin.
bitcoin is not a physical currency therefore making a bitcoin is called mining and not production.
mining is also very profitable and covers all the capital of miners in just a few months.
mining also do not take too much time.
mining is actually the production of bitcoins.
bitcoin mining is just a simple thing, bitcoin mining is actually solving the mathematical problem and then creating new bitcoins.
mined bitcoins are the bitcoins that are transacted once and then stored.
bitcoin mining is the process of which transactions are verified and then added to the public ledger, known as the block chain and also the means through which new bitcoin is released.
Only because of mining the whole bitcoin network is working.
in the early stages of bitcoin and blockchain technology mining is so easy that bitcoin mining can be done easily with normal computer's after every three to four years time this technology is increasing the difficulty of mining bitcoins so now it is not possible to mine bitcoin with simple computers.
High has ASIC mining machines and power generators are required for mining. In most of the developed countries miners use mining rigs and power plants for mining and to mitigate electricity they use natural resources like solar panels and geothermal energy sources for generating power.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:30:26 AM

In another definition, Bitcoin mining serves to both add transactions to the block chain and to release new Bitcoin. The mining process involves compiling recent transactions into blocks and trying to solve a computationally difficult puzzle. The first participant who solves the puzzle gets to place the next block on the block chain and claim the rewards.
 In reality, it's simply the verification of bitcoin transactions. For example, mr Ben buys a TV from mr John with a bitcoin. In order to make sure his bitcoin is a genuine bitcoin, miners begin to verify the transaction.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

Hello, I have a question,
what is Bitcoin mining?
actually can anyone explain that what is bitcoin mining?
or any source link or article where I can find my question perfect answer..
Your kindness.
bitcoin mining is buying and selling coins with world currencies. Bitcoin can be called a stock for profit and can invest it for capital.
Ru chin Salcedo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:39:43 AM

Bitcoin mining is a way of owning bitcoins through trading.
xurestey

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:51:32 AM

This is a form of bitcoin mining by excavators, which digs up algorithms to obtain bitcoin. Currently bitcoin mining is a very hot sector. Every day, there are many bitcoin exploiting farms in the world.
thulisman

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:03:39 AM

Bitcoin mining is the way in which miners use digging machines to solve complex codes to obtain bitcoins. There are now many people involved in this field.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:01:50 PM

what is Bitcoin mining?
Your kindness.
I think bitcoin mining is a way to get bitcoin in the main trading way to profit for people.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:41:55 PM

Bitcoin mining (Bitcoin Mining) is one way to get a Bitcoin. As mentioned earlier, we can see the Bitcoin as a great global cash system that stores transaction history (or ' movement of money ') from one person to another. When the transaction was processed in the Bitcoin Bitcoin network--meaning that Bitcoin is being transferred from one person to another--someone needs to ensure that all transactions have been properly recorded and cash systems have synchronized worldwide.

In that case, this process is not a Bitcoin is done by an individual or a company, but by thousands of computers around the world that are connected to the internet. This computer is known as miners or miners ' '. Simply put, they are ' computer that processes the transaction '.
FameBroker

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:43:26 PM

Hello,

Maybe this will help  Smiley  : https://www.coindesk.com/information/how-bitcoin-mining-works/
Jovenity

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:30:04 PM

as I am thinking ,its a king of calcuating then we can earn some bitcoin as payback, and other coin like BTC is also the same way
Bitshare Hashaway

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:08:44 PM

Hi,

If you want to find out more about Bitcoin mining, I'm doing weekly videos on YouTube; showing profitability mining in Québec. We currently have 5.6 cents electricity cost. Currently uploaded week 3 and will be doing a video each week showing how our Antminer S9 is doing. We ordered a few more S9, but for consistency, I'll keep showing profitability for the original miner.

https://youtu.be/JY4yStm0f7w

Cheers
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:41:27 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 03:40:27 AM by bitcad4u

Hi,

If you want to find out more about Bitcoin mining, I'm doing weekly videos on YouTube; showing profitability mining in Québec. We currently have 5.6 cents electricity cost. Currently uploaded week 3 and will be doing a video each week showing how our Antminer S9 is doing. We ordered a few more S9, but for consistency, I'll keep showing profitability for the original miner.

https://youtu.be/JY4yStm0f7w

Cheers

Mining is the simplest way to earn bitcoin, but the source capital will be high. You have to make Mining Setup by using Solar panels as a source for getting more profit from the Mining Setup. If you have a plan to do mining means, you can make a Mining set up by seeing the you tube .
jonathan3306

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:51:52 AM

Bitcoin mining is a way of owning bitcoins through trading.
andreas911

Activity: 896
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:04:44 AM

At the moment it’s if you mining a other coin with a higher daily profit and then you trade this coin to bitcoin. This is more profitable then btc-mining.
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:06:29 AM

bitcoin mining is a combination of a mining rig + best internet you can have + your electricity
you can mine coins ICO and have it on your wallet .. today there's no more bitcoin to be mine .. and some coins have high value so you will get a little .. there's a lot of thread here that you can read for a helpful hand .. loon on MINING thread pal and you will learn a lot there...

P.S for me the best coin to mine are the low coin value so once it pump on the market you already have the investment Smiley
Thank you very much ynathopak14 because you give me information to bitcoin mining and i now know answer  mining
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:12:29 AM

what is Bitcoin mining?
Your kindness.
such as mining gold but different ways it works if mining Bitcoin using antminer engine and can only for online mining. the simpler is to get Bitcoin easily and automatically.
Medow

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:05:17 AM

Mining makes sense only if you are going to make it fun, so you do not care if you make profit, or you can do it very efficiently and for profit only with investments of many thousands of euros.

If you want to get bitcoins based on a fixed mining power, but you do not want to run the hardware, you can purchase a mining contract.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:49:26 AM

In another definition, Bitcoin mining serves to both add transactions to the block chain and to release new Bitcoin. The mining process involves compiling recent transactions into blocks and trying to solve a computationally difficult puzzle. The first participant who solves the puzzle gets to place the next block on the block chain and claim the rewards.
 In reality, it's simply the verification of bitcoin transactions. For example, mr Ben buys a TV from mr John with a bitcoin. In order to make sure his bitcoin is a genuine bitcoin, miners begin to verify the transaction.

Bitcoin is not a physical currency. It is digital currency and the process of production is called mining bitcoin. That’s why bitcoin is also a production machine which is placed in blockchain or any other digital bitcoin wallet. After placing these processed bitcoins in wallets then these are announced for selling and the people buy these digital bitcoins and keep them in the same blockchain or different wallets.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gamix

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:29:17 PM

It is basically the way that transactions are verified and added to the ledger (blockchain), but also it is the term for ``mining`` new bitcoins.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:19:43 AM

bitcoin mining is like let your hardware work for you.. passive in come may apply.. it cost you money and a lot of electrical power consumption. maybe its reliable to other but not in mine. Wink
Most of the people are involved in other activities rather in mining as just like you many people don’t rely on it but I myself do believe in it and consider it as a source of earning and a profitable job especially for those people who are living in countries where the electricity is very much cheap because mining is highly energy consuming activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: